Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Must Have Games App For Your Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Must Have Games App For Your Smartphone (1351 Views)

This Is How To Turn Off Ad On Games/app / 6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone / Your Smartphone Case Is Killing You And Your Device. See How. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Have Games App For Your Smartphone by TechyPals(m): 2:18am On May 11, 2018
At hand are millions of Games app on playstore and regular supplementary than. near is constantly this quandary of you downloading a game of 1gb with your hardearned subscription, no more than to discover that the game isnt completely merit it. This makes nearly every Android users(mostly the game freaks) to happen to old of downloading, and hang on for someone to resolve the downloading.
Majority of Android users continually grasp sports competition like, jetpack ride, temple run, zuma and so on suitably this games things be sumtimes/mostly boring especially for the guys.
Below is a make an inventory of Games that i suppose you would have a thing about to play.

1.Grand Theft Auto(GTA) series
2.Contract killer
3.Frontline commander(DDAY)
4.Fifa 14
5.Batman arkham origins
6.E warriors
7.Brother Hood
8.Chicken invaders
9.Walking Dead
10.Mortal combat
11. Wind blood
12.NFS
13.Real boxing
14.God fire
15. NOVA
16. Cooking Fever
17. Score Hero
18. Criminal Case

---------------------------- HAPPY GAMING. ----------------------------

http://www.techypals.com/2018/05/best-android-phone-gamesmust-have.html
Re: Must Have Games App For Your Smartphone by TechyPals(m): 2:19am On May 11, 2018
Re: Must Have Games App For Your Smartphone by TechyPals(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Must Have Games App For Your Smartphone by saxby(f): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
nice games these are,will have to try it out on my tecno k7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Have Games App For Your Smartphone by TechyPals(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
saxby:
wink wink
Re: Must Have Games App For Your Smartphone by zeanslim(m): 5:12am On Oct 22, 2018
I love playing android games and some of my best android games are :

Modern combat 5
Modern Combat Versus
Gang star new Orleans
modern combat 3
modern combat 4
tales of two brothers
Blade slinger
amazing spider-man 2
gta s.a
bully
Shadow gun legends
asphalt 8&9
6 guns
pes 2019
PUBG

since Android and Games are now quite synonymous especially when the big wheel gaming companies are now rolling into the mobile gaming market.

Check out the : Best Latest High Graphics Games To Download For Android Phones

These game comes with intense graphics, subversive audio and captivating story line. The consist of both online and offline games which will run on most android phones with 1GB, 2GB and 3GB above RAM, have included their download links for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Have Games App For Your Smartphone by TechyPals(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
zeanslim:
I love playing android games and some of my best android games are :

Modern combat 5
Modern Combat Versus
Gang star new Orleans
modern combat 3
modern combat 4
tales of two brothers
Blade slinger
amazing spider-man 2
gta s.a
bully
Shadow gun legends
asphalt 8&9
6 guns
pes 2019
PUBG

since Android and Games are now quite synonymous especially when the big wheel gaming companies are now rolling into the mobile gaming market.

Check out the : Best Latest High Graphics Games To Download For Android Phones

These game comes with intense graphics, subversive audio and captivating story line. The consist of both online and offline games which will run on most android phones with 1GB, 2GB and 3GB above RAM, have included their download links for free
Lovely wink wink cheesy
Re: Must Have Games App For Your Smartphone by GiJoe007(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
pls where can i download GTA 5 for Android phone
Re: Must Have Games App For Your Smartphone by TechyPals(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy
saxby:
smiley wink smiley

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Anyone? / Like New Redmi Note 7 For Sale 52k.. With Box And All Accessories. / Brand New Samsung Galaxy Note 10 And Note 10 Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.