Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Judge! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Judge! (788 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge! by Africanqueen2(f): 11:07am On May 22, 2010
Kelsey was staying with her elder sister Rose in warri. . . Mama Amaka the neighbour likes Kelsey alot cos of the way she dresses and talks. Kelsey have a red bag but no red shoe, mama Amaka has a friend who sells clothes and shoes. She told the friend Joy to bring only a red shoe that she's sure Kelsey her neighbour will like them. Only for Joy to come with Ghana must go bag filled with clothes, bags and shoes. Kelsey saw the things and couldn't resist. She bought goods worth N27000 in Rose house, Rose was aware Kelsey was buyin stuff but was not aware of the amount. Joy did not ask Rose if Kelsey can pay she was blinded by kelseys talk and boast. Too blinded Joy took Kelsey to her house to buy more stuff. Everything Kelsey bought was N40000 all credit. She promised to pay N10000 every month no down payment. Joy told mama Amaka abt the transaction and she told Joy, don't worry its a small cash for Kelsey. After a week of the transaction Kelsey disappeared from warri, nobody know where she is not even Rose her elder sist. When Joy started asking for her money Rose asked her how much and was shocked at the amount. She said Kelsey do not have such money! Now kelsey is somewhere enjoying herself, boasting she won't pay a dime while Rose is being troubled. Rose says she can not pay cos she didn't buy the stuff, although the transaction started in her house she was not aware of the amount and Joy did not inform her or ask if Kelsey would be able to pay. Now, Joy is threatenin Rose and her whole family if they don't pay. . . In this situation whats the way forward? Should Rose pay for the goods she knows nothing abt or should Joy accept her loss? Pls help!!!
Re: Judge! by adonisgold: 11:48am On May 22, 2010
Make I 1st laff! All dis wafi babes self!
Well it is clear kelsey did not ask for red shoe or Ghana must go of Clothes ''mama Amaka '', ''who likes Kelsey a lot'' asked Joy to bring one red shoe, Joy come with Ghana mus go, blah, blah blah,  Well, my judgement, Mama Amaka who started the whole wahala should pay 10,000.(since she likes Kelsey a lot), and when Joy told her of the transaction she said ''it was small cash for Kelsey''. Rose should pay 10,000 too. Although she has no fault in this matter, but Kelsey is her sister and was staying in her house. Joy should bear the burden of the 20,000 for now pending when Kelsey shows up. When Kelsey eventually appears she ''must '' repay Rose and ''Balance'' Joy 10,000. What I mean is that Joy must bear the brunt of at least 10,000, for her stupidity. As for Kelsey , well , I don't know how long she can keep running. When she messes up again where she is now she will return to Rose's. But her sweet mouth na die sha!Kelsey may'' not repay Mama Amaka . All parties should maintain the peace. That is my judgement.

@poster, if I may ask, which of these people are u?
Re: Judge! by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 22, 2010
Re: Judge! by Sissy3(f): 9:38pm On May 22, 2010
as a businesswoman Mrs Joy should have known how to conduct her business well cause at the end of the day she has the most to gain or lose.

Mama Amaka shouldnt be held responsible. she only brought a client to Joy. . but after yawa don gas, Joy started to run her angers and frustration like a tapwater.

the only help MA can be to to Joy is just to be on the lookout for the dubious Kesley and that where her help should end unless of course she has extra green to dash.

MA shouldnt pay a dime to Joy. had it been that kesley had paid the amount i dont think MA would have gotten any share. and its because the IMSM in her thats why she over-seceded the number of shoes MA initial requested for Kesley. cause if she had brought only one(as requested by MA) Kesely would have paid it off. but due her IMSM which isnt bad considering the gut of business dealers she lost. but then again that business for you.

sorry for Madam JOY. thats business for you. in business its not always about gaining and having capital, sometimes you lose to gain and in  her case invaluable lesson of conducting smart and sharp business.

Mama Amaka, should learn by now that, all that glitters is not gold

as for Kelsey, what goes around do surely come around.
Re: Judge! by Africanqueen2(f): 10:06pm On May 22, 2010
adonisgold:

I am the narrator.
Re: Judge! by Nobody: 9:54am On May 23, 2010
African_queen:

I am the narrator.
Lol, good answer.
they should find Kelsey, trick her and trap her, na so dem dey do am. Na so one girl wan put me for trouble got someeone to call her and invite her for an interview, she cam and we caught her, she signed an undertaken, after seizing her phone, jelweries and valuables, the money comot in 24hrs, meanwhilewe don chase her for 1 year
Re: Judge! by johndavid1(m): 5:56pm On May 23, 2010
adonisgold:

Make I 1st laff! All dis wafi babes self!
Well it is clear kelsey did not ask for red shoe or Ghana must go of Clothes ''mama Amaka '', ''who likes Kelsey a lot'' asked Joy to bring one red shoe, Joy come with Ghana mus go, blah, blah blah,  Well, my judgement, Mama Amaka who started the whole wahala should pay 10,000.(since she likes Kelsey a lot), and when Joy told her of the transaction she said ''it was small cash for Kelsey''. Rose should pay 10,000 too. Although she has no fault in this matter, but Kelsey is her sister and was staying in her house. Joy should bear the burden of the 20,000 for now pending when Kelsey shows up. When Kelsey eventually appears she ''must '' repay Rose and ''Balance'' Joy 10,000. What I mean is that Joy must bear the brunt of at least 10,000, for her stupidity. As for Kelsey , well , I don't know how long she can keep running. When she messes up again where she is now she will return to Rose's. But her sweet mouth na die sha!Kelsey may'' not repay Mama Amaka . All parties should maintain the peace. That is my judgement.

Infact you have said it all thats the whole truth cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right In Anyway? / What Will U Do If U Caught Your Husband Or Wife With Another Man/woman / Cashflow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.