Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay (15144 Views)

Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader / IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court / Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by hapydaddy: 9:24am On May 11, 2018
While the FG had their own incapacity, the legislative arm that was supposed to at least cushion the effect is nothing but a national eyesore. Summoning supposedly enemy to appear for nothing if not to embarrass him/her without any meaningful outcome. I can't agree lses with Sagay!!!
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by TheKingIsHere: 9:24am On May 11, 2018
Saraki is APC and this is an APC government.

Are you saying that this is the worst government (APC) in history of Nigeria? cheesy

Una never see anything

3 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by wink2015(m): 9:25am On May 11, 2018
PROF ITSE SAGAY DON FINISH DR. BUKOLA SARAKI

This one na technical knockout - TKO

Saraki no go fit open mouth talk!

But what do Nigerians expect from a senate presidency whose interest is at variance with the expectation of the good people of Nigeria.

DO YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT DR. SARAKI WAS ELECTED AS PRESIDENT OF THE SENATE THROUGH "BACKDOOR PROCESSES"

Saraki went into the senate to STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY, let me borrow this popular scriptural and biblical statement.

SARAKI IS A POLITICAL PROSTITUTE.

He has one leg in APC and another leg in PDP.

His Late father, OLUSOLA SARAKI was senate leader under the Shehu Shagari NPN federal government.

OLUSOLA SARAKI did not add value to that government as he was a confusionist in the national assembly.

After 30 years, his son, Dr. Olusola Saraki is amplifying his father atrocity by using "BACKDOOR PROCESSES" to become senate president and bringing the house to disrepute.

THERE ARE SO MANY BAD EGGS IN THE SENATE TODAY WHOSE BUSINESS IN THE HOUSE IS TO BE TREASURY LOOTING AND ALSO BE EMBARKING ON UNNECESSARY SUMMONING OF BUHARI CABINENT MEMBER TO BOOST THEIR OWN EGO.

Thank God, Nigeria is blessed with good people like Senator Omo-Agege and Professor Itse Sagay who are standing for the truth and protecting the interest of the common man in the street.

SARAKI AND HIS CO-HORT IN THE SENATE IS FAILING US!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Nobody: 9:25am On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

At least he is more intelligent than you.

He has achieved more than you would ever achieve in your life just from academics alone.

Painment should not kill you. Maybe u be Edo politician too. Oya go and take your drugs. oh sori codeine has been banned.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by GavelSlam: 9:27am On May 11, 2018
Perfectdanny:

Painment should not kill you. Maybe u be Edo politician too. Oya go and take your drugs. oh sori codeine has been banned.

I'm itsekiri like the sage that you are attempting to insult.

I'm often surprised how many of you without achievement would malign the character of someone who made it without being in public office and who would obviously make more outside of it.

Try get sense if you can't have a conscience.
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by authority2006(m): 9:28am On May 11, 2018
And it will remain the worst for many years to come. I blamed it on Buhari's naivety.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Ikegagwuha: 9:29am On May 11, 2018
Imagine the rubbish this old man is vomiting from his mouth, is the worst because he is acting as a check on the executive and curbing their excesses

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by FKMagazine(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2018
saaron:
American Senate even summoned Mark Zuckerberg few weeks ago. But in the shiithole, a mere IG of police than can be sacked tomorrow is disobeying the Senate with pride thanks to the dullard in chief

thank you

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by authority2006(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2018
Ikegagwuha:
Imagine the rubbish this old man is vomiting from his mouth, is the worst because he is acting as a check on the executive and curbing their excesses

That's not a check, dunce. It is called grandstanding. Check your dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Abeg give delta their useless property, we never come over obaseki and Adams you wan come add sagay

ON BEHALF OF DELTANS i give him to Anambra people
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Nobody: 9:33am On May 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'm itsekiri like the sage that you are attempting to insult.

I'm often surprised how many of you without achievement would malign the character of someone who made it without being in public office and who would obviously make more outside of it.

Try get sense if you can't have a conscience.

I insult your tribe for here? Oshiomile that is as ugly AF how many times have his tribe pple come to insult us back.

It's not my fault that you fail to detect the humour in my post.

PEACE...

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by archangel1(m): 9:34am On May 11, 2018
No! Rather most independent.
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by ebuk4real(m): 9:34am On May 11, 2018
And Buhari's presidency is the BEST in Nigeria's history...?

Nonsense.....

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by PureMe01: 9:36am On May 11, 2018
benuejosh:
To be fair enough I think i go with Sagay.
looking at ur moniker and d way Fulani herdsmen are raping u people upandan,here and there,i know surely u will surely still vote for ur Fulani master for d continuous ravage of ur people...spit on urself,U slave and be liberated.thats y I can NEVER pity d Benues on d tragedy befalling dem at the moment because they will never learn...
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by igirabata123(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2018
Since Buhari is rubbing your wallet with cash, you can just spew nonsense out anyhow.
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Jesusloveyou: 9:40am On May 11, 2018
Sagay again?

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Mejor79(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2018
Prof. Sagay should be ashamed to say ''Saraki's senate'' as if the Nigerian senate is owned by Bukola Saraki.

However, since Saraki's senate is the worst senate also which is APC first senate and worst senate ever in Nigerians history which implies failure of APC led federal govt. and its legislative arm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by pgodson7(m): 9:41am On May 11, 2018
he is actually deltan, itsekiri/urhobo
Perfectdanny:

Lie lie o. its obvious he's from Edo. look him face and obaseki own na. dae look like siblings.
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Realhommie(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2018
Perfectdanny:
is like this man is from Edo o. you know Edo politicians and wowo na.
He's from the Itsekiri speaking tribe of Delta state. Besides, this man isn't really in any way ugly, he must have been handsome in his young hay days.
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Jesusloveyou: 9:45am On May 11, 2018
Perfectdanny:
is like this man is from Edo o. you know Edo politicians and wowo na.
he is from delta.

Intellectually lazy iPod like you, not supposed to be in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by jaychubi: 9:59am On May 11, 2018
Not just Senate but the entire federal government is d worst in d history of Nigeria
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Nobody: 10:14am On May 11, 2018
He looks like a drunk
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by kmaster007: 10:17am On May 11, 2018
your making common sense... nah buhari give am chance nah. I trust Obj
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Negroafrica(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2018
Buhari presidency worst in history.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Nobody: 10:30am On May 11, 2018
Nasa28:
Who's sagay. A name of a person , or animal abi a place?

He faulted the lawmakers’ insistence on the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris’s personal appearance before them.

Faulted by being sentimental? I was expecting to qoute the constitution instead of ranting like a woman.

seems you know so much please tell us ,which act in the nigerian constitution forbids delegation of duty/power or prohibits representation of any public office . lets learn
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by sirgoody: 10:31am On May 11, 2018
@perfectdanny......nonsense! Tell me ur state and I will tell you edo has more beautiful n handsome breeds than yours.
By the way,the catastrophic sagay is from delta state
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by sirgoody: 10:35am On May 11, 2018
Sagay has been so catastrophic in this buhari's govt....he is responsible for the face off BTW buhari n nass.after collecting n still collecting huge amount of money heading paca for years,no serious conviction of anybody....wasted!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Collins87: 10:42am On May 11, 2018
Asociation Of Nigerian Failures. ANF at work.
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by benuejosh: 10:46am On May 11, 2018
PureMe01:
looking at ur moniker and d way Fulani herdsmen are raping u people upandan,here and there,i know surely u will surely still vote for ur Fulani master for d continuous ravage of ur people...spit on urself,U slave and be liberated.thats y I can NEVER pity d Benues on d tragedy befalling dem at the moment because they will never learn...
If you want to argue, argue intelligently. I condemn when need be and i Support where necessary. What has the senate actually done about the same Herdsmen issues that you so think you can talk about? If not make all the noise they make and then collect millions of Naira at the end of the month. We have senators from Benue, how well have they spoken about it? So in the fairness of it all, they have nothing to offer and i stand with Sagay. That's my Opinion. And moreover, Benue people don't need your sympathy whatsoever, so you can do well by keeping it.
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by hushpapi(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2018
Obj children won’t agree with him. They have been brain wash by obj story. Sagay is very right and God bless him for that. What has the senate done to contribute to the development of this country the wailers can’t answer that.

They are talking about the people summon, how is that gonna make changes. The senates and reps who were able to earn goodluck trust and let him down. Buhari has learnt from that and won’t allow such to come in way.

Just mention one single thing the senate has done to help the poor people of Nigerians? Only one wailers.

Minimum wage still the same, nysc allowance still the same. Budget still pending under their desk. Dino flashing cars and beautiful houses, Reno enjoying his life without no worries. Their salaries upgrade whenever any budget is passed. They got target on each budget but this buhari regime no let that happen. Sagay move on we are with you.
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by mbjsuki(m): 10:53am On May 11, 2018
saaron:
American Senate even summoned Mark Zuckerberg few weeks ago. But in the shiithole, a mere IG of police than can be sacked tomorrow is disobeying the Senate with pride thanks to the dullard in chief

Whatever gives a child to disregard his father's invite means all is not well and more importantly that such father has lost his value or importance!
If this current Senate can have their way,they will invite God over to appear before them.
What leadership example have they set since their assumption in office? The Senate itself is a "Den of thieves" whose belly are their gods. They are there, at least 80% of them for selfish reasons and gains hence they have lost value or moral grounds.
Senate leader aka Anini
Another senator aka "common sense" yet not sensible
Another senator aka Michael Jackson, always dancing even when presenting a case!
Another senator aka James Bond, jumping off a moving vehicle.
Name them!
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by orunto27: 10:57am On May 11, 2018
Have you considered the 46 Senators that would never cooperate on all relevant Bills considered by them to be offensive to Mr. President?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Mark Visits Abdusalami Abubakar (Photos) / EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth / Ologbondiyan: I’m Convinced Atiku Will Defeat Tinubu In 2023 Presidential Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.