Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay (15153 Views)

Why APC Senators Dropped Plans To Impeach Saraki – Senate Leader / IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court / Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by bekpo(m): 11:04am On May 11, 2018
benuejosh:
To be fair enough I think i go with Sagay.

This is exactly what I told some one yesterday. I have never seen this kind of the Senate before. The worst in the history of this country.
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by teepain: 11:11am On May 11, 2018
saaron:
Study govts world over and you will discover that the major characteristics of despotic dictatorship regimes is a weak parliament. Nigerian Senate have never been treated with utter disdain and ridicule by the executive to the point that common executive employees will joyfully disobey the Senate at will like buhari's despotic regime. This is unpresedented in the history of Nigeria since independence in 1960!
Buhari's govt is nothing but an Authoritarian Dictatorship govt with a mission to weaken Nigerian Parliament. Dictatorship regimes have no tolerance for Parliament.
Make no mistake IGP's disobedience to Nigerian Senate has presidential blessings. Nigeria under buhari's APC destructive govt is now a LAWLESS country with no regard to the RULE OF LAW. It is only a matter of time before Nigeria descends into Anarchy.
A worst Govt begates a Worst Parliament.

The Nigerian Lawmakers have always been selfish. Even under GEJ, several ministers and other appointees complained of how the lawmakers were preventing them from performing their functions because of their frivolous invitations.

Even if we don't like the government do not let us distort the roles of all key players.
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by PureMe01: 11:11am On May 11, 2018
benuejosh:
If you want to argue, argue intelligently. I condemn when need be and i Support where necessary. What has the senate actually done about the same Herdsmen issues that you so think you can talk about? If not make all the noise they make and then collect millions of Naira at the end of the month. We have senators from Benue, how well have they spoken about it? So in the fairness of it all, they have nothing to offer and i stand with Sagay. That's my Opinion. And moreover, Benue people don't need your sympathy whatsoever, so you can do well by keeping it.
wen a Benue citizen can still talk like this and still support Buhari,then its all over.their enslaved souls by their Fulani Lords can NEVER be freed again
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by benuejosh: 11:24am On May 11, 2018
PureMe01:
wen a Benue citizen can still talk like this and still support Buhari,then its all over.their enslaved souls by their Fulani Lords can NEVER be freed again
Young man use your head and reason properly. They are talking about the senate, you're mentioning Fulani, i argue intellectually. Sometimes I begin to wonder if there are underage on this platform. I have given you instances, argue with it. We Have David Mark at the senate, he was a senate president for how many years and he he still there, We have George Akume who has been there since 2007, Barnabas Gemade is there, all this people occupy key position and by extension senior senators. What have they done concerning the killings? What have YOU heard them say about it? So if they say this Senate is the Worst yes it is True and i accept it. Stop attaching sentiments with arguments or being Tribalistic with Post. Argue with the fact that the senate Is the Worst. We are not discussing herdsmen killings and elections. When it gets to that i will lecture you where Benue stands. This senate is the Worst and the Very WORST! if that pains you because they said they are the worst and you don't like it then Go and Die. Shikena!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by MYHUBBY: 11:25am On May 11, 2018
as far as this 8th national assembly is concerned, I prefer sarakis leadership than the past one

I got to know what check and balance actually meant in democracy with saraki national assembly leadership. saraki continue giving that tyrant sleepless night

for sagay, sagay had sold his soul to devil, he's the most useless in the cabinet of buhari. a man that has no duties than to defend buhari while minister of information is there, party publicity secretary is there

if you asked the dumb fellow, what he had achieve in the presidential advisory committee of corruption, he won't be able to talk

buhari administration is the worse that I pray Nigerians must not experience again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Amacaco: 11:32am On May 11, 2018
Sagay never talks like a lawyer, how much more a professor. His thoughts and talks are always so immature and childish. This is what becoming an Apc Government appointee and supporter has reduced him to. The prof of Law I knew and read his book more than thirty years ago cannot not be the same Sagay of today. That Prof can never under any circumstances support anyone disrespecting the National Assembly or Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria because the head of those institutions were not the ones they wanted to be elected as President or Speaker. The National Assembly is an Institution that must be respected as the 2nd arm of Government. In this way, we have checks and balances of all arms of Government. If the Executive begins to deride the Legislature and judiciary as we are seeing under this government, this country will be heading to an uncontrollable anarchy even when a new government comes to power because precedents have been established. It doesn't matter who are the members and officers of the national assembly and how corrupt they may be, as long as they have been duly elected by the people and constitutionally sworn in we owe it as a national duty to respect the institution no matter what office we occupy in government.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Nobody: 11:32am On May 11, 2018
sirgoody:
@perfectdanny......nonsense! Tell me ur state and I will tell you edo has more beautiful n handsome breeds than yours.
By the way,the catastrophic sagay is from delta state

Lol sense the humour bro
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by ebuka440: 11:34am On May 11, 2018
Sagay is smoking gay(Indian hemp). Zoomastigophora. Ina Ese igboo
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Nobody: 11:34am On May 11, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
he is from delta.

Intellectually lazy iPod like you, not supposed to be in this forum.

Lol sense d humor bro
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by PureMe01: 11:39am On May 11, 2018
benuejosh:
Young man use your head and reason properly. They are talking about the senate, you're mentioning Fulani, i argue intellectually. Sometimes I begin to wonder if there are underage on this platform. I have given you instances, argue with it. We Have David Mark at the senate, he was a senate president for how many years and he he still there, We have George Akume who has been there since 2007, Barnabas Gemade is there, all this people occupy key position and by extension senior senators. What have they done concerning the killings? What have YOU heard them say about it? So if they say this Senate is the Worst yes it is True and i accept it. Stop attaching sentiments with arguments or being Tribalistic with Post. Argue with the fact that the senate Is the Worst. We are not discussing herdsmen killings and elections. When it gets to that i will lecture you where Benue stands. This senate is the Worst and the Very WORST! if that pains you because they are they said they are the worst and you don't like it then Go and Die. Shikena!
chairman don't deceive urself here...we all know d sentimental role attached to the row between buhari and d senate...anyone against d senate is definitely with Buhari,so don't try to deceive urself because we know ur stand... grin grin its very laughable to say dat am pained here wen u and ur zombie Sagay are d ones worried over d dominance of d honorable chamber and cant hide ur frustrations...moreover being underage doesn't have a say here cos I don't know if u are older than my children especially with d display of ur unalloyed support for dis unfortunate administration cos a matured mind especially from Benue wont display this level of gullibility from U.
Foreva Fulani ass_licker!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by newsnjobs(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2018
Not just Saraki!
APC led National Assembly, Police, All security unit, Presidency, ministers plus including Buhari himself are the worst in Nigeria's history.

Ask Tinubu and Obasanjo if you think am lying.
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by edupedia: 11:47am On May 11, 2018
Nasa28:
Who's sagay. A name of a person , or animal abi a place?

He faulted the lawmakers’ insistence on the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris’s personal appearance before them.

Faulted by being sentimental? I was expecting to qoute the constitution instead of ranting like a woman.

...all the ones he quoted before what did looters and their supporters use them for?... Shiorr to Senate looters supporting clowns...
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Femijohn198: 11:48am On May 11, 2018
I go with sagay,the Senate are the worst in Nigeria, how long would it take to pass the budget of 2018.
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by raphaeladeyele: 12:37pm On May 11, 2018
reasonable talk
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 11, 2018
Technically in what Sagay is saying so far PDP administrations are far more better than this APC administration.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by focus7: 4:19pm On May 11, 2018
Nasa28:
Who's sagay. A name of a person , or animal abi a place?

He faulted the lawmakers’ insistence on the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris’s personal appearance before them.

Faulted by being sentimental? I was expecting to qoute the constitution instead of ranting like a woman.

When Saraki or his agents read comments like this from the youths they laugh at their naivety and since they can't differentiate between their sentiments and and objectivity that demands their right they continue with vanity.

Tomorrow youth like you will keep ranting against every government that come to power for not performing unknown to you that the executive can only perform on the laws made by the same legislatures you are supporting for abandoning their elective duties.
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by peaceinnigeria: 5:54pm On May 11, 2018
If what the Senate wants the IGP to appear before them for is about his office and not his person, then any of his subordinates he deems fit should be capable enough to stand in for him.
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by blacknp(m): 12:34am On May 12, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Everything associated with the president is a failure.
Nigeria Senate is associated with the president.
Nigeria Senate is a failure.

Simple logic.

Sir Sagay #stfu
Speak for your dysfunctional family,stupid failure. I saw some able bodied people begging for arms,i'm sure you are one of them lazy goats waiting for government handout? why not go to one of those IDP camps in Borno state to collect your share?
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Nobody: 3:08am On May 12, 2018
blacknp:
Speak for your dysfunctional family,stupid failure. I saw some able bodied people begging for arms,i'm sure you are one of them lazy goats waiting for government handout? why not go to one of those IDP camps in Borno state to collect your share?
i can feed your generation
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by lastmaster(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2018
Stop taking pictures in other people's car, Or snapping pictures at the front of people's gate.because,your village people will kill you for nothing. 0
Re: Saraki’s Senate Worst In Nigeria’s History – Sagay by Nasa28(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2018
focus7:

When Saraki or his agents read comments like this from the youths they laugh at their naivety and since they can't differentiate between their sentiments and and objectivity that demands their right they continue with vanity.

Tomorrow youth like you will keep ranting against every government that come to power for not performing unknown to you that the executive can only perform on the laws made by the same legislatures you are supporting for abandoning their elective duties.

What's this one saying? I'm not after saraki or any Government official. Read my post again, I said I expected him to quote the constitution rather thsb aligning with his pay masters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Refuses To Release Own Records Despite Exposing Tinubu’s / Biography Of Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu(redeemer Of Oshodi-isolo Constituency) / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, APC Candidacy In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.