Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ekiti: Ojudu Quits Race, Says 'I Am Not Ready To Step On Blood To Get To Power' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti: Ojudu Quits Race, Says 'I Am Not Ready To Step On Blood To Get To Power' (383 Views)

Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / Our Presidential Candidate Still In The Race, Says Labour Party / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti: Ojudu Quits Race, Says 'I Am Not Ready To Step On Blood To Get To Power' by malagu: 6:51am On May 11, 2018
Ekiti: Ojudu quits race, says 'I am not ready to step on blood to get to power' https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=1965

Re: Ekiti: Ojudu Quits Race, Says 'I Am Not Ready To Step On Blood To Get To Power' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51am On May 11, 2018
Good development
Re: Ekiti: Ojudu Quits Race, Says 'I Am Not Ready To Step On Blood To Get To Power' by jom28gy(m): 6:55am On May 11, 2018
People like you don't have a positive input to contribute to the society, this is the same mistake Jonathan made, if you know that things are bad, you should Help to change it by participating not by withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Ojudu Quits Race, Says 'I Am Not Ready To Step On Blood To Get To Power' by Rockyrascal(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2018
Like GEJ said the blood of the innocent is not worth is political ambition, but i think Ojudu as been compensated.

About this administration, I haven't seen any peaceful electoral process conducted by INEC across the country since they came into power except the Anambra governorship elections.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti: Ojudu Quits Race, Says 'I Am Not Ready To Step On Blood To Get To Power' by Firefire(m): 7:36am On May 11, 2018
APC & Blood = 5 & 6

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Extols Deputy Senate President, Ekweremadu At 56 / The Undisputed Facts: Buhari's Offence, By Femi Olatosi / Ngor Okpala, A Home Coming For Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.