Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures (27129 Views)

Equiano: Google’s Second Subsea Cable In Africa Arrives In Lagos (Pictures) / MTN Unveils New Logo (Pictures) / Mtn Unveils Itel A23 Lte, Offers Free 20gb Data + 100% Data Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 11, 2018
new2012:

I know you won't get the point, your mindset ain't completely wane.

Even if a Dangote says he won't spend a dime in a company like MTN, it won't change anything say less someone like you unable to feed yourself without external help.

You have a right to be angry at any company but saying you won't spend as if they rely on you is lugubrious.
Mtn agent spotted... grin
new2012:

Even if a Dangote says he won't spend a dime in a company like MTN, it won't change anything say less someone like you unable to feed yourself without external help.

You have a right to be angry at any company but saying you won't spend as if they rely on you is lugubrious.
Mtn agent spotted...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 11, 2018
any promo wit somuch media vibes is make belief..#notreal#.. #100 reacharge is 60 units airtime plus vat and service charge.. don’t be deceived it’s nt #100 for 100 units @watchpromo..
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Buffalowings3(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2018
Useless network

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by fucktoto: 12:11pm On May 11, 2018
shamecurls:
Take or leave

MTN Nigeria has the best network within the country

Others are just followers

i don't know why boooohari's supporters always make bad choices.

what is HemTeeHen to airtel and 9mobile? SMH!

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by shamecurls(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2018
fucktoto:

i don't know why boooohari's supporters always make bad choices.

what is HemTeeHen to airtel and 9mobile? SMH!

It's been confirmed that you dumb!

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by fucktoto: 12:24pm On May 11, 2018
shamecurls:

It's been confirmed that you dumb!

it has been confirmed too that i'm smarter than your master boooohari the moooslim terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Zanas: 12:25pm On May 11, 2018
new2012:

Stop taking it personal, the guy has a right to choose which network to spend or not to spend his money on no matter how much or little that his money is

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Softhands(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2018
Breakfast is okay at 7am bro... no wonder you look so skinny with veins poping in the center of you head
vizkiz:

How does food relate to this matter?

So you wake up and eat at 7am?

Do you think before you start typing at all?
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by faithfull18(f): 12:35pm On May 11, 2018
grin Funny thread..
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by SoNature(m): 12:36pm On May 11, 2018
Useless network

Criminals

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 12:37pm On May 11, 2018
Hi,
No offense intended, but he’s entitled to his decisions you know? smiley and if not spending on MTN data is one of them, it’s his money and he has a right to make his decision public. Freedom of speech. Doesn’t stop MTN from moving forward, neither will it stop him from being successful in future.

new2012:

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by abokikhalifa: 12:43pm On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

How does food relate to this matter?

So you wake up and eat at 7am?

Do you think before you start typing at all?

Brother you are the real MVP

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by abokikhalifa: 12:46pm On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

Next time you wanna type make sure your brain is pulled out of your butt hole.

What is my business with dangote and Mtn?

Am I him?
Is him me?
Me him is?
Him is me?

"Mtn zaps data faster than a lion running after a prey" and their call rate is expensive.

I know you are as rich as dangote so you can waste your fortune on irrelevant things rather than go for a better network.

Let me rant in peace. You don't pay for my airtime noh data so you are just an internet hooligan for no reason.

I WOULDN'T SPEND A DIME ON MTN.

Go and kill yourself.

Bros you deserve some accolade for your KO reply

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 11, 2018
MTN and Nigeria corrupt government are like...

2 Likes

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by lastempero: 12:52pm On May 11, 2018
Can someone tell me the meaning of this.
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Stunner16(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2018
new2012:

Regrettably lugubrious

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by madgoat(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2018
Rubbish
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by alphaconde(m): 1:14pm On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

Bullshìt.

This will not make me spend one dime on Mtn calls or data especially. Criminals

I HOPE GLO ISNT YOUR ALTERNATIVE
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by armadeo(m): 1:39pm On May 11, 2018
Lol
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by nobodysmanrob(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2018
I knew a big corporation was behind it. The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2018
Nice
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by obidike59(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2018
Guys are not smiling Sha...
See knock out
vizkiz:

[b]
Am I him?
Is him me?
Me him is?
Him is me?

"Mtn zaps data faster than a lion running after a prey" and their call rate is expensive.

I know you are as rich as dangote so you can waste your fortune on irrelevant things rather than go for a better network.

Let me rant in peace. You don't pay for my airtime noh data so you are just an internet hooligan for no reason.

Go and kill yourself.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by justparamount(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2018
Abeg hope am not d only person that doesn't know wat maninbox is
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

Am I him?
Is him me?
Me him is?
Him is me?

Go and kill yourself.
tell me the Network that doesn't zap data oga oversabi?

I have used all network . MTN is still better regards to data speed and management
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by ibietela2(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2018
Is the box an office or what?
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by missiret(f): 9:11pm On May 11, 2018
[quote author=vizkiz post=67461127]

[i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]Next time you wanna type make sure your brain is pulled out of your butt hole.

Am I him?
Is him me?
Me him is?
Him is me?

Go and kill yourself.

Lols... U have mouth ooooo... See really.[color=#000099][quote author=vizkiz post=67461127]

[color=#000099][i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]Next time you wanna type make sure your brain is pulled out of your butt hole.

Am I him?
Is him me?
Me him is?
Him is me?

Go and kill yourself.

Lols... U have mouth ooooo... See really.
[quote author=vizkiz post=67461127]

[color=#000099][i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]Next time you wanna type make sure your brain is pulled out of your butt hole.

Am I him?
Is him me?
Me him is?
Him is me?

Go and kill yourself.

Lols... U have mouth ooooo... See really.
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by rainmaker12(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2018
cheesy
vizkiz:

Am I him?
Is him me?
Me him is?
Him is me?

Go and kill yourself.
Re: MTN Unveils 'Man In The Box' In Lagos - Pictures by mynhanngu93(f): 9:28am On May 14, 2018
Finally we see that it is Mtn behind it. really every where you go grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Introduces ‘no Conditions’ Tariff Plan: Offers 25k Per Second / Recommend Good Andriod Phones Of N35,000 / Instagram, Facebook And Whatsapp Users Fume As Services Go Down Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.