Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Winter Is Coming - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Winter Is Coming (394 Views)

The Premier League Golden Boot Race Is Coming Down To The Wire / Winter Is Not The Only Thing Coming This April. Ram Sports. Watch Out / Nigeria Bobsled Women Team Qualifies For 2018 Winter Olympics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Winter Is Coming by Steavhen(m): 10:20am On May 11, 2018
[b][/b]�_*#Winter is coming*_�
I was going through my files on my system n i saw game of thrones on it....I laughed and the
first thing that i said was winter is coming. A nice analogy when you refer it to the world of football, different clubs fighting it out for supremacy, houses just as clubs are made and destroyed, lords just like players remain and are forgotten, the fight for the iron throne and superiority becomes larger and larger, teams such as man city are laying claim to the throne just like renly tried, old and cunning houses like Real madrid manage to remain at d helm of power, every one trying to displace them, yet they remain.....I particularly love this analogy because a stone that was rejected has come blaring dragon, excitement and fire, to remove the present king of the seven kingdoms.
Just as we await to see who finally takes the throne, we will also wait to see if Liverpool can breathe fire� and consume the king(or queen).............Yet, one thing is certain....
*Tell Madrid,#winter is coming*

(1) (Reply)

DC United Boss Olsen Admits Rooney Deal 'not Done' / Portugal Announce Preliminary World Cup Squad / Why Nigeria Super Eagles, DR Congo Match Ended 1-1 – Disu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.