Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) (6034 Views)

IPC Releases Documented 2019 Campaign Promises Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by activistjohnny(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

lmao....freedom mo, liberation ni...

Bunch of terrorists jokers..

grin grin grin grin
lol but there are no idp camps in the south east region compare to North east region and middle belts region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by gidgiddy: 10:50pm On May 11, 2018
There is a reason Buhari has no certificate, he forgot it at the University of terrorism, department of Fulani Herdsmen killers.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by activistjohnny(m): 10:51pm On May 11, 2018
johnmartus:
The title of the topic should be ipob pigs calling the most respected president in the world a terrorist.
why are you calling ipob here. the people that's protesting there are Nigerians and not ipob OK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by activistjohnny(m): 10:52pm On May 11, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

lmao....freedom mo, liberation ni...

Bunch of terrorists jokers..

grin grin grin grin
please mention the place where you have see them carrying guns Hmmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by NaMeAboki: 12:20am On May 12, 2018
fucktoto:

and what's my business with flat headed cannibal? did they tell you i'm ibo? grin cheesy cheesy

all i know is that boooohari is bloodthirsty, gworo-chewing fooolani moooslim terrorist with body odour.

insha allaaauwabaaaa, amin! grin

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck; its a duck.
Deny as much as you like but I cannot be easily fooled by a Cannibalistic Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by IsaAbubakar: 12:36am On May 12, 2018
johnmartus:
The title of the topic should be ipob pigs calling the most respected president in the world a terrorist.
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
any Muslim supporting buhari is an extremist and no different from bokoharam ISIS Osama bin Laden etc
kiss the truth
asalamualykum bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by IsaAbubakar: 12:38am On May 12, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are worthless terrorist organization
do you know that Buhari is a criminal terrorist and a vagabond kunu sipping monkey

asalamualykum bro
greetings from Isa Abubakar Usman from Kebbi cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by IsaAbubakar: 12:38am On May 12, 2018
midolian:
yeye pipo!

Disgracing themselves since time immemorial. Give them everything in the world, they ll say they want to meet God. Impossible to please group of pipo
any Muslim supporting buhari is an extremist and no different from bokoharam ISIS and other extremists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by IsaAbubakar: 12:41am On May 12, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
Anyone sympathetic to Igbos will not end well
[/s]
any body still supporting this criminal called buhari is no different from bokoharam ISIS and other extremists
and will face the rot of Allah Insha'Allah amin
asalamualykum bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by sarrki(m): 12:51am On May 12, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
any body still supporting this criminal called buhari is no different from bokoharam ISIS and other extremists
and will face the rot of Allah Insha'Allah amin
asalamualykum bro

May our lord Jesus Christ have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by IsaAbubakar: 2:24am On May 12, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

May our lord Jesus Christ have mercy on you
[/s]
my brother shut up
you're an extremist and and bokoharam got more heart than you
Bible frowns at those supporting evil
Koran the same thing
but you're supporting evil
Buhari is evil
Buhari is a criminal and a terrorist
those supporting him shall face the wrath of God
asalamualykum bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by johnmartus(m): 5:04am On May 12, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
any Muslim supporting buhari is an extremist and no different from bokoharam ISIS Osama bin Laden etc
kiss the truth
asalamualykum bro
I'm not a Muslim you fake Muslim what you said you can't prove it in the court of law .
Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by fucktoto: 5:20am On May 12, 2018
[s]
NaMeAboki:

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck; its a duck.
Deny as much as you like but I cannot be easily fooled by a Cannibalistic Igbo.
[/s]

i actually don't give a fûck what you think.

all i know is, boooohari is a bloodthirsty, gworo-chewing fooolani moooslim terrorist with body odour and his supporters are useful idiots and brain-damaged zombies.

insha allaaauwabaaaa, amin!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by fucktoto: 5:23am On May 12, 2018
[s]
deomelo:

Village ipob zombie calling other people zombie..

Wonders shall never end
[/s]

"zombie" is ascribed to all supporters of the terrorist in chief of armed forces called boooohari, especially the head-slamming moooslims, coz they're brainless and are useful idiots.

masha allah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by IsaAbubakar: 6:54am On May 12, 2018
[s]
johnmartus:
I'm not a Muslim you fake Muslim what you said you can't prove it in the court of law .
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by NaMeAboki: 7:25am On May 12, 2018
fucktoto:
[s][/s]

i actually don't give a fûck what you think.

all i know is, boooohari is a bloodthirsty, gworo-chewing fooolani moooslim terrorist with body odour and his supporters are useful idiots and brain-damaged zombies.

And who gives a fvck about Osu flat-headed Cannibals in denial.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by Skanas(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2018
Lol....I swear this sh!t is funny... grin grin grin

#revolutionimminent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by fucktoto: 9:39pm On May 12, 2018
NaMeAboki:

And who gives a fvck about Osu flat-headed Cannibals in denial.

i wonder o...

but, meanwhile, boooohari is a bloodthirsty moooslim terrorist with body odour and his supporters are useful idiots and brain-damaged zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by PDJT: 9:56pm On May 12, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos are constituting nuisance all over the world

From Africa to Australia > Asia >Europe, North and South America

Atleast you know WE are everywhere and WE call a spade a spade grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by alohman(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2018
Nawao this thing pain this people weluwelu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by sarrki(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2018
PDJT:

Atleast you know WE are everywhere and WE call a spade a spade grin

Seriously our leaders are not the problem

Are they up to half of a million?

We the masses are the main problem

Even if Biafra have there independence

Nothing will change

The truth is we suppose to see now good roads, standard heath care and a more befitting educational system in the east now with the resources accrued to the states over there

Same mentand leaders will still rule the so called country
Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by PDJT: 10:06pm On May 12, 2018
sarrki:

Nothing will change

The truth is we suppose to see now good roads, standard heath care and a more befitting educational system in the east now with the resources accrued to the states over there

-Yeah, WE know all these things. Let’s have Biafra restoration first. Fear fear no dey chop money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by IsaAbubakar: 10:06pm On May 12, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

Nothing will change

[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by Reelectbuhari: 10:06pm On May 12, 2018
activistjohnny:
Breaking: Nigerians in UK calling President Muhammadu Buhari a terrorist. watch the video below. video credit : kogi politics today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suw3DENwaaE

is nice and a welcomed development....

the president is a terrorist....we all know and an arch genocidist for that matter....

he deserves more disgrace....in diaspora....

thumbs up to these guys....welldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by Reelectbuhari: 10:12pm On May 12, 2018
SLIMDON88:
Igbos are biting more than they can chew, why calling the most respected african president terrorist, hmmmn Sir M Buhari is never a terrorist

who dey respect am.....?

is like u hv smoked condemn tyres
Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by Reelectbuhari: 10:19pm On May 12, 2018
johnmartus:

u don't need to be a Muslim b4 u become terrorist

all northerners are terrorist plus their slave that migrated from futa djalon
Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by Reelectbuhari: 10:21pm On May 12, 2018
sarrki:

Nothing will change

let's have biafra ist and then let the mentards rule
Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by Emycord: 8:19am On May 13, 2018
mpianya39:
The zoo must fall cool cool
Pls Take Down That Picture How Young Are You ? First Bank Was Former barclay's Bank Of England Brought In By The Brits When Nigeria Was Formed It Transformed Into First Bank Of Nigeria To reflect The New Country When Biafra Comes The Same Bank May Still Transform Into First Bank Of Biafra. Pls Note I'm Proudly anambra And Proudly Biafra
Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by mpianya39(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2018
Emycord:
Pls Take Down That Picture How Young Are You ? First Bank Was Former barclay's Bank Of England Brought In By The Brits When Nigeria Was Formed It Transformed Into First Bank Of Nigeria To reflect The New Country When Biafra Comes The Same Bank May Still Transform Into First Bank Of Biafra. Pls Note I'm Proudly anambra And Proudly Biafra

Udo!
Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by NaMeAboki: 2:24am On May 16, 2018
fucktoto:

i wonder o...

but, meanwhile, boooohari is a bloodthirsty moooslim terrorist with body odour and his supporters are useful idiots and brain-damaged zombies.

Says a mindless ignorant bigot devoid of originality and independent thought process except to repeat an idiotic rhetoric like a senseless programmed robot that he is.
Re: Nigerians In UK Calling President Muhammadu Buhari A Terrorist(video) by fucktoto: 6:14am On May 16, 2018
NaMeAboki:

Says a mindless ignorant bigot devoid of originality and independent thought process except to repeat an idiotic rhetoric like a senseless programmed robot that he is.

LMAO!

the nail-cutting and chewing stick trader abokki is sounding pained already. but is it not ironic to call me a robot when y'all foooolani moooslims are brain-damaged zombies? grin

useless jihadist cripples who won't think twice strapping themselves with bombs and detonating them just to qualify for a non-existent orrrgy arranged by a bloodthirsty demon called allah in heaven. that's why all of you wouldn't mind dying for boooohari as he's the prafet mooohamid you can see today.

i'll keep saying it,

boooohari is a bloodthirsty foooolani moooslim terrorist with body odour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parliamentary Polls: INEC Pledges To Assist Chad / Vanguard News: IPOB In Show Of Strength In Onitsha Today / Peter Obi Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.