Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

GMIS Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GMIS Interview (14808 Views)

Gmis Invite / GMIS Invite / Gmis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GMIS Interview by Queenmark: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
bantyspeakin:
Based on Referral,BLS invites you for interview @ 3rd floor,8 Thomas Salako str. Ogba Ikeja, Lagos.WED.15/8/2018 by 9am.
www.becologistics.com ED

This was the message I got and I went there. This was what happened

The lady said we should reject being paid a million naira at the end of the month,the office was looking unkept,no fan,the staff looking like poverty itself,we did aptitude test first,then how to be successful by a guy,then he told us to welcome the CEO,we were expecting face to face interview only for her to start with an angry voice,she was rude,she spoke to us for 3 hours+,last last she told us to pay 17k,she said I will make this easier for you,if you are interested stand up,I didn't but I was saying in my mind you want to miss 1million+ in a month,we that didn't stand up were told to leave,thank God I left and didn't fall into their trap. Beware of going for interview you didn't apply for, though I googled it and it was legit,I thought it was a HR firm because it was written on their website.

Those standing up some of them are part of the team. If they stand up first some mumu will also want to join.

Even if am in a bus and someone starts preaching about how to make millions I jejely remove myself from the bus before them kidnap me.
Re: GMIS Interview by lyzeedivah: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=Awfar? Got same too but mine is LAKECOAST RESOURCES..... Stil doubting thou.... Don't wanna waste ma t-fair.
LAKECOAST RESOURCES shortlists you for an INTERVIEW on MON 22/10/2018 by 9 am at 6 Remilekun Str, off Falolu Rd, Akerele Str, Surulere, lagos
Re: GMIS Interview by jolalekan: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2018
Becologistics, BG, BLS CEO or whatever they call themselves are BIG SCAM o. I went for the interview and played along and eventually deduced that I was in a wrong place. The so called MD or whatever they call her was extremely rude with nothing to offer.

Pls seek people's opinion before going for any interview so as not to compound your financial problems...
Re: GMIS Interview by imitateMe(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2018
bantyspeakin:
Based on Referral,BLS invites you for interview @ 3rd floor,8 Thomas Salako str. Ogba Ikeja, Lagos.WED.15/8/2018 by 9am.
www.becologistics.com ED

This was the message I got and I went there. This was what happened

The lady said we should reject being paid a million naira at the end of the month,the office was looking unkept,no fan,the staff looking like poverty itself,we did aptitude test first,then how to be successful by a guy,then he told us to welcome the CEO,we were expecting face to face interview only for her to start with an angry voice,she was rude,she spoke to us for 3 hours+,last last she told us to pay 17k,she said I will make this easier for you,if you are interested stand up,I didn't but I was saying in my mind you want to miss 1million+ in a month,we that didn't stand up were told to leave,thank God I left and didn't fall into their trap. Beware of going for interview you didn't apply for, though I googled it and it was legit,I thought it was a HR firm because it was written on their website.
Thanks. I got the same message this morning. grin
Re: GMIS Interview by 22ndCentury(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
I just brought out my other phone (with a sim i seldom use) and saw the message that i have been invited for interview by beco logistics based on referral. The sender shows 'SMSinfo'(that one first make me suspect).
I had to check them up here to be sure. Thank God i did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower:please Help, I Have Two Npower Accounts, My Name Appeared Twice. / When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.