Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him (2172 Views)

Facts About Hausafulanis Every Southerner Should Know / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria / Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by ibotic(f): 7:28pm On May 11, 2018
hakanai:

Yes, there is a problem with that and particularly your campaign approach! All you have said there is more like asking a section of the country to disregard there own due to his support for someone from another region in the same nation. At the same time asking for people to vote only along religious and tribal lines. Yet you want or hope your candidate to have many votes or atleast my vote! while I am not christian and am not from the south.

People like you need to start thinking straight that alot of people read what you often write. Tomorrow you come to tell us the northerners or Muslims will always vote there own. When you create the avenue and scare factor that drives them to vote based on ethnicity and religion.

Every time you brazenly come to the media based on your misguided understanding of things.You end up promoting further division.A candidate that should lead us all as a nation needs to cross boundaries and unify us. If that is the case then promoting him on such bias ethnocentric standing makes hims a local champion.

If you are on the silly platform of annihilating regions or sections of the country.Calculating your victory on tribe and religion. I doubt you and your candidate are ready to fix Nigeria. What can your candidate offer me a a Northern Muslim to make me feel secured,have peace with my neighbors, live a normal life with my rights as a person and citizen on Nigeria.Have global respect and a reputation worth defending. What do you offer me ,us in Nigeria? Not come here and do permutations about south north,Christians Muslims,tribes etc... After doing all that you may end up coming to power and lacking sense to change things.Who do you then blame?

Remember the north also has opposition to APC as a party. So work with that and stop your deluded campaign of hate and division if we have to change things. Campaign with purpose and fair reason. wink

Great post babe.. tongue
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Roger3D(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2018
igbodefender:

Buhari 2019, Igbo Presidency 2023.
Never! angry

1 Like

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by olabrad: 8:29pm On May 11, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:
Here's something most persons do not understand. Any good Southerner is sure to win in 2019. Buhari (2003-2011) can testify to that. A southerner who can prove himself has at least the south-south, southeast, middle belt, 30% north and 60% SW behind him. Here's one thing most persons do not understand:
1. There are many Christians in the North (35% of Kaduna, considerable % of Bauchi, disgrunted muslims and resifent Christians. None of them is ready to vote Buhari). Jonathan got 8 million votes from the North in 2011. Who told you that a Southerner can't repeat that feature.
2. The middle belt is a Christian zone. Never voted for Buhari till they said let them try in 2015. Buhari is losing that big time.
3. Apart from sending Osinbajo to scam minds that our brother is VP as he did in 2015, no Yoruba ever loved Buhari. They never voted for him before 2015. They voted for Nuhu Ribadu in 2011 and still do not see anything in Buhari apart from the scam that our Osinbajo is also taking pictures in Aso Rock.
4. Goodluck got 22million votes in 2011 as against Buhari's 12 million. Who told you a Southerner can't comfortably repeat that feature if people actually see something in him? This country actually demographically favours the South which is something some persons have started forgetting. The only problem is the forgetfulness of some who have forgotten that Osinbajo is not President. Vote Kingsley Moghalu for President come 2019 and send packing this nonsense govt.

You are forgetting about Yoruba muslims. Those ones will vote for a cow or dog from the north, provided that dog or cow is a Muslim.

They are nothing but blind, programmed zombies

1 Like

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 11, 2018
Roger3D:
Never! angry
Lol.
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Banmeallday: 8:50pm On May 11, 2018
Both APC and PDP already zoned ticket to North so election is a wast of time, and for the last 19 years have wasted lives and money for nothing except the illusion of Democracy which Nigeria never has had and was never meant to have like the ones in Western World.

Why?

Because you are a property of London, where Buhari is just coming again from. You are the British Corporation of the Nigger Area, where Niggers will be Niggers, from music, to movies, to ashawo, to EPL, to Pastor, to Slayers, and in politics amongst all things
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by IgboBasthard: 8:50pm On May 11, 2018
CSTR1003:

The fact that you can ask me this question shows the level of your thinking capacity.

The South east you are talking about was leveled during the civil war but have emerged as one of the most educated and the most enterprising regions in the country.
The region compete favourably with other regions, in most human development indices from healthcare, education, poverty rate, female education, e. t. c.
Everything the south east has was built from their own sweat right from scratch.
They had to slowly and painfully build their own way to economic and political relevance once again.

But Since you enjoy the rulership of savages, feudalists, and backward nut jobs, that is all you will know till you leave this world.
Amen.

So this is the disgusting lies you people tell your children? So SE do not collect monthly allocations like the other states in Nigeria?
Wow! And yet you are all playing abandon game with your Alaigbo?

This self deceit is pathetic. BROS, you even say most educated?......

Yinmu! Yinmu!

1 Like

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by CSTR1003: 8:59pm On May 11, 2018
IgboBasthard:

So this is the disgusting lies you people tell your children? So SE do not collect monthly allocations like the other states in Nigeria?
Wow! And yet you are all playing abandon game with your Alaigbo?

This self deceit is pathetic. BROS, you even say most educated?......

Yinmu! Yinmu!
You are ignorant as you are ugly.

Kano state alone gets more from the FG than the entire south east. Let that sink in.

As much as i often chastise the south eastern leaders, they have done just average when you relate it with the resources available compared to other part of the country.

Imo state has more educated people than some northern regions, yet Kano state gets more than the entire south east.
So you can see how resources is being utilised in human capital devt.

Even the FG under buharia ccording to their stats have said the south east has the lowest rate of bribery.
https://www.nairaland.com/3995818/south-east-lowest-bribery-prevalence

So the few success in east is not because we get a lot from the FG, it is better we are a resilient people looking to better ourselves.

But keep yinmuing.

It will never be well with whoever tells you to stop yinmuing.

2 Likes

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Alary: 12:38am On May 12, 2018
CSTR1003:

That means you will be dead long before Nigeria becomes a semblance of a habitat.

May God grant your heart desire.
And you will be alive then
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Nobody: 1:09am On May 12, 2018
My people! Prof. Moghalu is the best fit for our republic in this dispensation. Let us quit pettiness and desist from discussions that divides us along ethno-religious and tribal lines. #VoteMoghalu2019

1 Like

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by 99100(m): 6:16am On May 12, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
Gentleman do you know that North west alone is equal to sw+ss+se??
Shut up there and stop spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Askmewhy(m): 6:41am On May 12, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:

Nnwei, Anambra. Former UN chief and CBN deputy gov. [b]Owner of Strategic Risk Firm in Switzerland and British financial consultant. [/b]https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/global-leader-kinglsey-moghalus-inspirational-life/amp/
Own business is Switzerland and he didn't own any business in Nigeria and he want to be Nigerian president. Let him go to Switzerland to be their president.
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Nobody: 7:48am On May 12, 2018
99100:

Shut up there and stop spewing trash.
Check google first
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by gidgiddy: 10:09am On May 12, 2018
VoteMoghalu2019:
My people! Prof. Moghalu is the best fit for our republic in this dispensation. Let us quit pettiness and desist from discussions that divides us along ethno-religious and tribal lines. #VoteMoghalu2019

Moghalu is wasting his time. The Presidency of Nigeria is not about who is best qualified or who is best suited.

If it were, neither Obasunjo, Yaradua, GEJ or Buhari would have never been elected President

The Presidency of Nigeria is based on ethnicity, religion and tribal affiliation. How will Moghalu convince the average Northerner to vote for him? Because he is well educated?

How will he convince the average Yoruba man to vote for him? By making promises?

I'm not against Moghalu running, I'm an Anambra man just like him. But he is wasting his time.

The Nigeria he is running to be President of is united only on paper

1 Like

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by coolscott(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2018
I am south-southerner and I intend to vote a northerner in 2019

The only things that will stop me from doing that (as things stand) are:

1). If all the northern candidates presented are as bad as Buhari.

2). If any southern candidate is just s-o-o many times better than the best northern candidate presented.
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by hakanai(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:
I'm not. I'm sure he'll win. I was talking of one thing and you came with another. I just came to conclusion that may be Islam was your problem, so I said perhaps convert. You'll love it sincerely. Find someone to baptise you: "In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost." Chose a good name. Joseph perhaps. He'll commence with: "Joseph, I baptise you, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost" pouring water over you three times. That's all. Your mentality and spirit will change and you will be capable of entering the kingdom of heaven. Forget Buhari. He has nothing to offer. Back to my topic, what I meant is that by default any Southerner is more likely to win BC of more demographic support, not the rubbish you were typing there.

Blah Blah ...What ever!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Xander85: 2:21pm On May 12, 2018
gidgiddy:

Moghalu is wasting his time. The Presidency of Nigeria is not about who is best qualified or who is best suited.

If it were, neither Obasunjo, Yaradua, GEJ or Buhari would have never been elected President

The Presidency of Nigeria is based on ethnicity, religion and tribal affiliation. How will Moghalu convince the average Northerner to vote for him? Because he is well educated?

How will he convince the average Yoruba man to vote for him? By making promises?

I'm not against Moghalu running, I'm an Anambra man just like him. But he is wasting his time.

The Nigeria he is running to be President of is united only on paper

My sentiments exactly! As much as i admire the man, i'm afraid he's barking up the wrong tree!

Besides the fact that there's this useless zoning thing going on (that even our useless 'one Nigeria' elite agreed to), there's the bigger issue of the elephant in the room: ie, voting based mainly on ethno-religious considerations, and the hatred and suspicion of Igbos by at least two major players.

This is Nigeria, a place where others see no problem supporting or electing a certificateless, ethno-religious bigot, but when it comes to the turn of Ndigbo they suddenly up the stakes and whip out a list of requirements as long as your arm; requirements like possessing the core skill of being able to walk on water! shocked

In saner climes, an accomplished, erudite, well-spoken and intelligent individual like Muoghalu would have been a shoe-in to win come 2019!

This is why i personally have given up on Nigeria, and tend to look at all these 'one Nigeria' Igbos with pity. They either don't know what they're up against or they think they can brush it aside and continue regardless!

1 Like

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by gidgiddy: 4:01pm On May 12, 2018
Xander85:

My sentiments exactly! As much as i admire the man, i'm afraid he's barking up the wrong tree!

Besides the fact that there's this useless zoning thing going on (that even our useless 'one Nigeria' elite agreed to), there's the bigger issue of the elephant in the room: ie, voting based mainly on ethno-religious considerations, and the hatred and suspicion of Igbos by at least two major players.

This is Nigeria, a place where others see no problem supporting or electing a certificateless, ethno-religious bigot, but when it comes to the turn of Ndigbo they suddenly up the stakes and whip out a list of requirements as long as your arm; requirements like possessing the core skill of being able to walk on water! shocked

In saner climes, an accomplished, erudite, well-spoken and intelligent individual like Muoghalu would have been a shoe-in to win come 2019!

This is why i personally have given up on Nigeria, and tend to look at all these 'one Nigeria' Igbos with pity. They either don't know what they're up against or they think they can brush it aside and continue regardless!

Moghalu is wasting his time, he will always be another "Nyamiri" to the Northerners and "Omo Ajaokuta" to the Yorubas.

What people like Moghalu and Sowore will not understand is that Nigeria is a country but not a nation. A nation is where people have risen above ethnic, religious and tribal sentiments to see themselves as brothers. It has not happend in Nigeria and can never happen.

And that's why Moghalu and Sowore have already failed even before getting to Ask Rock.

It's like the case of a sane person trying to lead a mad house, it's not worth trying and even you try, you are bound to fail.

Nigeria does not work as a nation and should disintegrate.

Nigeria is like a car with a knocked engine. Moghalu is trying to tell the passengers of the car that they should allow him get in the drivers seat because he is a tried and tested driver

Wether he get into the seat or not, the car is going nowhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pothole In Cross River That Shows Nigeria Map / Just In: Mask Policemen Dumps Sen. Dino Melaye On Roadside [see Photo] / SHOCKING: Saraki Is Not From Kwara, But Abeokuta...read Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.