Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him (2169 Views)

Facts About Hausafulanis Every Southerner Should Know / The Total Number Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria / Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Moghalu4Pres: 10:26am On May 11, 2018
Here's something most persons do not understand. Any good Southerner is sure to win in 2019. Buhari (2003-2011) can testify to that. A southerner who can prove himself has at least the south-south, southeast, middle belt, 30% north and 60% SW behind him. Here's one thing most persons do not understand:
1. There are many Christians in the North (35% of Kaduna, considerable % of Bauchi, disgrunted muslims and resifent Christians. None of them is ready to vote Buhari). Jonathan got 8 million votes from the North in 2011. Who told you that a Southerner can't repeat that feature.
2. The middle belt is a Christian zone. Never voted for Buhari till they said let them try in 2015. Buhari is losing that big time.
3. Apart from sending Osinbajo to scam minds that our brother is VP as he did in 2015, no Yoruba ever loved Buhari. They never voted for him before 2015. They voted for Nuhu Ribadu in 2011 and still do not see anything in Buhari apart from the scam that our Osinbajo is also taking pictures in Aso Rock.
4. Goodluck got 22million votes in 2011 as against Buhari's 12 million. Who told you a Southerner can't comfortably repeat that feature if people actually see something in him? This country actually demographically favours the South which is something some persons have started forgetting. The only problem is the forgetfulness of some who have forgotten that Osinbajo is not President. Vote Kingsley Moghalu for President come 2019 and send packing this nonsense govt.

5 Likes

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by johnmartus(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2018
undecided are you a Nigerian? no.
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by ibori1(m): 11:00am On May 11, 2018
Oyo is ur portion

1 Like

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Cyynthialove(f): 11:26am On May 11, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:
Here's something most persons do not understand. Any good Southerner is sure to win in 2019. Buhari (2003-2011) can testify to that. A southerner who can prove himself has at least the south-south, southeast, middle belt, 30% north and 60% SW behind him. Here's one thing most persons do not understand:
1. There are many Christians in the North (35% of Kaduna, considerable % of Bauchi, disgrunted muslims and resifent Christians. None of them is ready to vote Buhari). Jonathan got 8 million votes from the North in 2011. Who told you that a Southerner can't repeat that feature.
2. The middle belt is a Christian zone. Never voted for Buhari till they said let them try in 2015. Buhari is losing that big time.
3. Apart from sending Osinbajo to scam minds that our brother is VP as he did in 2015, no Yoruba ever loved Buhari. They never voted for him before 2015. They voted for Nuhu Ribadu in 2011 and still do not see anything in Buhari apart from the scam that our Osinbajo is also taking pictures in Aso Rock.
4. Goodluck got 22million votes in 2011 as against Buhari's 12 million. Who told you a Southerner can't comfortably repeat that feature if people actually see something in him? This country actually demographically favours the South which is something some persons have started forgetting. The only problem is the forgetfulness of some who have forgotten that Osinbajo is not President. Vote Kingsley Moghalu for President come 2019 and send packing this nonsense govt.
From which state ?
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by IgboBasthard: 11:51am On May 11, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:

Kingsley? Don't make me laugh..........is he Yoruba or not? DOA!
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Moghalu4Pres: 11:51am On May 11, 2018
Cyynthialove:

From which state ?

Nnwei, Anambra. Former UN chief and CBN deputy gov. Owner of Strategic Risk Firm in Switzerland and British financial consultant. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/global-leader-kinglsey-moghalus-inspirational-life/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Moghalu4Pres: 11:52am On May 11, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Kingsley? Don't make me laugh..........is he Yoruba or not? DOA!

He's Igbo undecided Any problem with that? Vote him.
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by IgboBasthard: 11:59am On May 11, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:

Real problem ooo my guy. Maybe in 500 years time. grin

Cc Immhotep lzaa madridguy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by IgboBasthard: 12:00pm On May 11, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:

Nnwei, Anambra. Former UN chief and CBN deputy gov. Owner of Strategic Risk Firm in Switzerland and British financial consultant. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/global-leader-kinglsey-moghalus-inspirational-life/amp/

And so?........
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by CSTR1003: 12:56pm On May 11, 2018
IgboBasthard:

That means you will be dead long before Nigeria becomes a semblance of a habitat.

May God grant your heart desire.

5 Likes

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by SternProphet: 1:01pm On May 11, 2018
I am a Southerner but I am not voting anybody but Buhari. Even if Osinbajo (from my tribe) whom I like very much contests against Buhari, Buhari still gets my vote. We need him for the next 4 years to finish a few things even if that is just to draw the curtains on ex military Generals / Godfathers influence in politics. No matter what man thinks or feels , the will of God only gets done

4 Likes

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by LZAA: 1:15pm On May 11, 2018
IgboBasthard:

1 Like

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by obonujoker(m): 1:23pm On May 11, 2018
IgboBasthard:

I know you are afraid an Igbo President will divide this country into parts, buh don't worry dey won't.... grin
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by obonujoker(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2018
SternProphet:
I am a Southerner but I am not voting anybody but Buhari. Even if Osinbajo (from my tribe) whom I like very much contests against Buhari, Buhari still gets my vote. We need him for the next 4 years to finish a few things even if that is just to draw the curtains on ex military Generals / Godfathers influence in politics. No matter what man thinks or feels , the will of God only gets done

Buh he isn't doing it.... he looks more like a weakling...
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by IgboBasthard: 2:49pm On May 11, 2018
CSTR1003:

That means you will be dead long before Nigeria becomes a semblance of a habitat.

Yinmu! So Biafra or the S/E resemble habitat right now?

Yinmu again!

2 Likes

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by CSTR1003: 2:58pm On May 11, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Yinmu! So Biafra or the S/E resemble habitat right now?

Yinmu again!
The fact that you can ask me this question shows the level of your thinking capacity.

The South east you are talking about was leveled during the civil war but have emerged as one of the most educated and the most enterprising regions in the country.
The region compete favourably with other regions, in most human development indices from healthcare, education, poverty rate, female education, e. t. c.
Everything the south east has was built from their own sweat right from scratch.
They had to slowly and painfully build their own way to economic and political relevance once again.

But Since you enjoy the rulership of savages, feudalists, and backward nut jobs, that is all you will know till you leave this world.
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by hakanai(m): 2:58pm On May 11, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:

Yes, there is a problem with that and particularly your campaign approach! All you have said there is more like asking a section of the country to disregard there own due to his support for someone from another region in the same nation. At the same time asking for people to vote only along religious and tribal lines. Yet you want or hope your candidate to have many votes or atleast my vote! while I am not christian and am not from the south.

People like you need to start thinking straight that alot of people read what you often write. Tomorrow you come to tell us the northerners or Muslims will always vote there own. When you create the avenue and scare factor that drives them to vote based on ethnicity and religion.

Every time you brazenly come to the media based on your misguided understanding of things.You end up promoting further division.A candidate that should lead us all as a nation needs to cross boundaries and unify us. If that is the case then promoting him on such bias ethnocentric standing makes hims a local champion.

If you are on the silly platform of annihilating regions or sections of the country.Calculating your victory on tribe and religion. I doubt you and your candidate are ready to fix Nigeria. What can your candidate offer me a a Northern Muslim to make me feel secured,have peace with my neighbors, live a normal life with my rights as a person and citizen on Nigeria.Have global respect and a reputation worth defending. What do you offer me ,us in Nigeria? Not come here and do permutations about south north,Christians Muslims,tribes etc... After doing all that you may end up coming to power and lacking sense to change things.Who do you then blame?

Remember the north also has opposition to APC as a party. So work with that and stop your deluded campaign of hate and division if we have to change things. Campaign with purpose and fair reason. wink

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Moghalu4Pres: 3:08pm On May 11, 2018
May be you should covert to Christianity undecided
hakanai:

Yes, there is a problem with that and particularly your campaign approach! All you have said there is more like asking a section of the country to disregard there own due to his support for someone from another region in the same nation. At the same time asking for people to vote only along religious and tribal lines. Yet you want or hope your candidate to have many votes or atleast my vote! while I am not christian and am not from the south.

People like you need to start thinking straight that alot of people read what you often write. Tomorrow you come to tell us the northerners or Muslims will always vote there own. When you create the avenue and scare factor that drives them to vote based on ethnicity and religion.

Every time you brazenly come to the media based on your misguided understanding of things.You end up promoting further division.A candidate that should lead us all as a nation needs to cross boundaries and unify us. If that is the case then promoting him on such bias ethnocentric standing makes hims a local champion.

If you are on the silly platform of annihilating regions or sections of the country.Calculating your victory on tribe and religion. I doubt you and your candidate are ready to fix Nigeria. What can your candidate offer me a a Northern Muslim to make me feel secured,have peace with my neighbors, live a normal life with my rights as a person and citizen on Nigeria.Have global respect and a reputation worth defending. What do you offer me ,us in Nigeria? Not come here and do permutations about south north,Christians Muslims,tribes etc... After doing all that you may end up coming to power and lacking sense to change things.Who do you then blame?

Remember the north also has opposition to APC as a party. So work with that and stop your deluded campaign of hate and division if we have to change things. Campaign with purpose and fair reason. wink
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by hakanai(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2018
Moghalu4Pres:
May be you should covert to Christianity undecided

Perhaps your candidate should convert to Islam and change his tribe as well....Lastly you are just spoiling your candidates chances. He is not coming to rule half a nation.

4 Likes

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:17pm On May 11, 2018
you should try getting ur facts right before spewing rubbish and embrassing urself
1.even tho there are a lot of Christians in the north,but that's a non comparable percentage to the Muslims in north,and what about the Muslims in the south?..u claim there are digrunted muslims that are fed up with Buhari,which is true,but know matter how disgrunted and pisst a northern Muslim is,he will never vote a Christian/igbo over his muslim counterpart..so the voting pattern in north remains the same

2.u claim MB is a Christian majority zone,which is a blatant lie,this is a narrative u like selling to console urself..benue and platue are the only Christian dominated MB state,kwara,kogi and Niger state are all Muslim dominated states,while Nasarawa is evenly split..base on religion,Buhari is still winning MB

3.politics is all about interest,even tho I don't agree with ur claim that majority of Yoruba don't like buhari,for the sake of argument I'll let it slide..but one thing is certain is that they won't throw away their son and the possibility to produce the presidency in 2023 for an igbo

4.the only reason jonathan got 22m votes in 2011 is bcuz
*all the security apparatus where under his control and bidding
*rampant ballot snatching,stuffing and election
rigging
*CPC as a political party Buhari ran for,had no single governor,senator,house of rep and chairman
*Buhari didn't have enough campaign funds to campaign and solicit for votes around the country

as we can see if goodluck jonathan didn't have all those advantage,it will have been impossible to accumulate all those votes..as we saw the case in 2015
Moghalu4Pres:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Roger3D(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2018
CSTR1003:

Guy man take am jeje with this Ibo presidency of a thing because Nigerians are not ready for it yet. Perhaps after 16 years maybe

1 Like

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by CSTR1003: 3:37pm On May 11, 2018
Roger3D:
Guy man take am jeje with this Ibo presidency of a thing because Nigerians are not ready for it yet. Perhaps after 16 years maybe
Who is Nigerians?
Do I know you from Adam? Or am I not a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Moghalu4Pres: 3:42pm On May 11, 2018
I'm not. I'm sure he'll win. I was talking of one thing and you came with another. I just came to conclusion that may be Islam was your problem, so I said perhaps convert. You'll love it sincerely. Find someone to baptise you: "In the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost." Chose a good name. Joseph perhaps. He'll commence with: "Joseph, I baptise you, in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost" pouring water over you three times. That's all. Your mentality and spirit will change and you will be capable of entering the kingdom of heaven. Forget Buhari. He has nothing to offer. Back to my topic, what I meant is that by default any Southerner is more likely to win BC of more demographic support, not the rubbish you were typing there.
hakanai:

Perhaps your candidate should convert to Islam and change his tribe as well....Lastly you are just spoiling your candidates chances. He is not coming to rule half a nation.
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 11, 2018
This plan is DOA.
Ur points are skewed bro, and the political permutations will make the southerners betray whoever will come forward.
My opinion...
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 11, 2018
Roger3D:

Buhari 2019, Igbo Presidency 2023.
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by orunto27: 4:12pm On May 11, 2018
Let's have Goodluck/Makarfi.

1 Like

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Uzoezeamugo: 4:27pm On May 11, 2018
hakanai:

Yes, there is a problem with that and particularly your campaign approach! All you have said there is more like asking a section of the country to disregard there own due to his support for someone from another region in the same nation. At the same time asking for people to vote only along religious and tribal lines. Yet you want or hope your candidate to have many votes or atleast my vote! while I am not christian and am not from the south. May God bless your great humity and experience, I'm a Christian even from the south but you have said it all.

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Uzoezeamugo: 4:32pm On May 11, 2018
Roger3D:
I don't think you are God , you're mere human beings, so your predictions is like chasing the shadows
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by softmind24: 6:23pm On May 11, 2018
U nailed it, God bless you.
hakanai:

Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Roger3D(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2018
CSTR1003:

Who is Nigerians?
Do I know you from Adam? Or am I not a Nigerian?
I meant to say a vast majority of Nigerians are opposed to an igbo presidency in 2023
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 11, 2018
Gentleman do you know that North west alone is equal to sw+ss+se??
Re: Any Good Southerner Is Sure To Win In 2019; Has At Least Five Zones Behind Him by CSTR1003: 7:20pm On May 11, 2018
Roger3D:
I meant to say a vast majority of Nigerians are opposed to an igbo presidency in 2023
A vast major what?
Even the Sw does not speak for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Honour Of Abiola Vs. Buhari's Honour / Pothole In Cross River That Shows Nigeria Map / Twitter Poll: Which Is More Useless, Buhari Or 5 Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.