Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

A Marketing Job And The Misconception - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Marketing Job And The Misconception (405 Views)

Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? / White Collar Job And Starting My Own Business: Which Is Better? / I Recently Lost My High Paying Job And I'm At A Crossroads On What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Marketing Job And The Misconception by gogaps: 10:29am On May 11, 2018
People have misconception about marketing. The marketer is the entrepreneur. He is not forced to live on fixed budget. He can rise to any level he wish.

But fear for a fixed income cripples this golden opportunity that is often misunderstood.

A marketer need not be jumping from a place to place. A marketer must be focused,creative and full of ideas that can build a system
Re: A Marketing Job And The Misconception by fastlane84: 2:28pm On May 12, 2018
marketer s check my signature

(1) (Reply)

BSM Consulting Scam / Life And Mistakes: Stopping To Think / Difference Between Msc Physics (electronics) And M. Eng Electronics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.