Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son (20575 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Cheating On Him / Stella Dimoko Korkus Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Eating Poo In Dubai For Money / Bunmi Fagbuyiro Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Threatening His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by Bluezy13(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2018
Lizilicious:
I just couldn't read everything.., the weather is too hot and it's affecting my brain...
Abeg sombori Shud help me summarize

Help you summarize or help your affected brain

Wondering how you gonna comprehend the summary with the affected brain.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:30pm On May 11, 2018
Is Tonto Dikeh really confused?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by shamecurls(m): 2:30pm On May 11, 2018
Chuchill should have used Tonto for money rituals if he had envisage right from the on set
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by new2012: 2:31pm On May 11, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

These guys...

Hehehehhehehehe.. Corrected

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by shegie(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2018
settle the case in court my Kunle
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by homopoliticus: 2:47pm On May 11, 2018
Haven't had anything since yesterday night, I'm starving, pls help a brother... God bless u
076 324 4020
AccessBank
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by Ayobami7(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2018
Wentin concern me?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by Vic74real: 2:59pm On May 11, 2018
Tonto again? una no tire?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by tooth4tooth: 3:02pm On May 11, 2018
MOVED ON AND YOU ARE NOT MY PA NEITHER MY SECRETARY HENCEFORTH FROM ANYTHING THAT CONCERNS ME.
Simple and direct. I don't know why this lady would not let by gone be by gone

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by aalangel(f): 4:23pm On May 11, 2018
newsynews:

Olakunle Churchill, the ex-husband of actress Tonto Dikeh, has reacted to claims by an Instagram handle that he failed to pay for an apartment he rented in Ghana and that he stole some items that he met in the house when he first moved in.

Read details here: https://www.nairaland.com/4498464/tonto-dikeh-accused-using-fake

Olakunle Churchill reacted to the accusation by stating that he moved out of Ghana three years ago and that the baseless accusation is just a way of trying to pull him down.

In addition, he revealed that his ex-wife, Tonto Dikeh whom many fans suspected of being behind the Instagram handle, is depriving him the right to see their son, King.

Olakunle Churchill wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/olakunle-churchill-tonto-dikeh-son/

Mtchewwwww...the birthday you guys celebrated in school was 14 months ago? Before your marriage to Tonto, no one knew you.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 11, 2018
But I thought they were in love. Na wa o.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by naijanaso: 4:41pm On May 11, 2018
UNA NO DEY SHAME?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by Diso60090(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2018
Let her carry the boy and eat him stupid Nigerian girl
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by Skmoda360(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2018
Lizilicious:
I just couldn't read everything.., the weather is too hot and it's affecting my brain...
Abeg sombori Shud help me summarize
that thing is too long ooooo
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by blessingsonflee(f): 6:32pm On May 11, 2018
Dem don dey start their madness again cry
Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by sisisioge: 9:11pm On May 11, 2018
Hian! Tonto is too vindictive jare. Let papa King see him pikin! Na wa o. We know he's all you've got but he isn't yours alone biko. Whew!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by CioAngels(f): 9:12pm On May 11, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
lalasticlala
Mr Churchill, be a man and stop this social campaign, i believe you know the right thing to do as social media will surely compound your issues.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Accuses Tonto Dikeh Of Depriving Him Of His Son by Mirriamvic(f): 4:55pm On May 12, 2018
oh na so Tonto Dike just make this guy a celebrity LWKD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queeneth Tupas Surprises Besties With House Party / Desmond Elliot And John Njamah Throwback Photo / Timi Blaze Accuses Tega Peace Odudu, RCCG Pastor Of Assault And Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.