Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars (44888 Views)

Two Clubbers Killed In Kogi As Vigilante Group Raids Hotel (Graphic Photos) / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / Efcc Storms Notorious Yahoo Boys Hide Out In Uniben(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by Jackdaniels16(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2018
grin Kikikiki........ Dem knw wer em Customer dae spend d cash

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by LazyNairalander(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

My guy all this?
Anyway see my signature
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 11, 2018
bleeped up country ... i hate nigeria to the core ��

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by LazyNairalander(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2018
Nawa ooooo.
See my signature
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by kingthreat(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2018
Good. Get the scammers while they spend
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by BedLam: 2:18pm On May 11, 2018
This is how we chase tourists away from this country. I can bet my ass that there were tourists who witnessed this and who would like to go to such club again ?or even a night out in Lagos ?
This people think with their yansh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by Boss13: 2:19pm On May 11, 2018
dvkot:
"I don't support fraud but efcc is just being crazy and stupid by chasing these boys. How many corrupt politicians have they arrested and persecuted? The surge in the number of yahoo boys in the country is as a result of bad governance where a PhD holder can't even get a job of 50 k a month. People are loosing their jobs daily and many graduates are being produced daily. What do you expect?"

You cannot justify a crime with another crime. If you do not support advance fee fraud, then speak against it.
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:20pm On May 11, 2018
I think they are wondering how anybody can be enjoying in this regime

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 11, 2018
They will be going around flaunting money that is not legit, shameless idiots
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by greatman247(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2018
If that's truly EFCC in action then they bleeped up. Can't i club in peace or drive flashy cars again in my country.... then its pathetic situation in this country called 9ja. God after politicians stealing big money. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by oluxy(m): 2:21pm On May 11, 2018
Why would they stormed club house?
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by package7(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2018
Lazy el if see see
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by newoffer: 2:22pm On May 11, 2018
Nothing Club owners won't do to Benin business.
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 11, 2018
About time grin
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by Abudu2000(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2018
This is so lame and petty of efcc. Not only does this price their incompetence but also shows their lack of respect for the law...
Why would someone be bursted in a club, for Christ sake they need a warrant to enter another man's property...

Yahooboys should get a gun and shoot whoever comes their way...u need to see how a guy fought over 5 Policemen. How can they see someone and just ask him to enter theur bus, without any offence. After many struggles the police just left the guy, see the way ppl were hailing the guy for standing up to his right.. yahooboys better develope guts now or it will be red for you guys.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 11, 2018
Lol,,,,there's more to the story. And if there's none, that means EFCC is foolish. There are many who go to party with money in cartons, throwing currencies at celebratorsgrin,,,,yet they aren't traced & investigated. Even our people who make Forbes list don't abuse currencies like thatundecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by SternProphet: 2:26pm On May 11, 2018
dvkot:
"I don't support fraud but efcc is just being crazy and stupid by chasing these boys. How many corrupt politicians have they arrested and persecuted? The surge in the number of yahoo boys in the country is as a result of bad governance where a PhD holder can't even get a job of 50 k a month. People are loosing their jobs daily and many graduates are being produced daily. What do you expect?"

The funny thing is that this kind of thing is done even in the most advanced countries of the world. Most people won't tell you the truth and when they start on there stupid human rights bullshit, the truth disappears. So we should allow Yahho Yahoo because the economy is bad.

Another big lie is the bad economy. 5he bad economy was caused by PDP and worsened by the bombing of oil facilities. FACT. YZPou have to be courageous and face blunt truth. ALL not some countries in the world have passed through hard economic times. Some of us have lived and worked on three continents. People are telling lies to you in this country.
We need a culture of discipline, hard work and innovation to continue in this post recession period. I am notboreaching boring stuff to you I am telling you blunt truth.
Everybody should use his brains if he is really a graduate, start very very small, innovate and develop self employment opportunities. Chinese youths arw slready coming and making it in droves. It will be a mistake if Nigerian youths become like lazy black South Africans blaming their misfortune on foreigners when they have opportunities under their moses

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by RockyEyo(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2018
Very good development
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by Abudu2000(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2018
fuckerstard:
They will be going around flaunting money that is not legit, shameless idiots
u are the shameless fool. So everyone must be poor like you ABI?? Any rich guy in Nigeria is now a yahooboy?? You must be mad ... I swear if I was a yahooboy e for red for some kind ppl, what stops me from getting a good gun and be ready for whoever comes my way.. these guys are too busy popping rozay that they forget to watch their back

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by Silvermoney: 2:28pm On May 11, 2018
No wonder many of us are trooping out daily as immigrants to Canada and anywhere else. This is so barbaric.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by mukthar2000(m): 2:30pm On May 11, 2018
Rubbish, so their duty is to be entring club to arrest guys now abiii, as anybody no bring yahoo complain to them again, fools

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by franka19: 2:36pm On May 11, 2018
They are right. They have the right to checkmate the activities of most night crawlers. Not only in Nigeria they do that.FBI do follow and monitor the activities of some Americans. If you stay in an apartment, drive posh cars and doing nothing as to what gives you money, you can be arrested and investigated to know the source of your money.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by clemzo101(m): 2:40pm On May 11, 2018
For ur mind now u don talk sense abi?smh
SternProphet:

The funny thing is that this kind of thing is done even in the most advanced countries of the world. Most people won't tell you the truth and when they start on there stupid human rights bullshit, the truth disappears. So we should allow Yahho Yahoo because the economy is bad.

Another big lie is the bad economy. 5he bad economy was caused by PDP and worsened by the bombing of oil facilities. FACT. YZPou have to be courageous and face blunt truth. ALL not some countries in the world have passed through hard economic times. Some of us have lived and worked on three continents. People are telling lies to you in this country.
We need a culture of discipline, hard work and innovation to continue in this post recession period. I am notboreaching boring stuff to you I am telling you blunt truth.
Everybody should use his brains if he is really a graduate, start very very small, innovate and develop self employment opportunities. Chinese youths arw slready coming and making it in droves. It will be a mistake if Nigerian youths become like lazy black South Africans blaming their misfortune on foreigners when they have opportunities under their moses

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by GenghisAlexa1(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2018
This is a setup from a competitor.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by xdos(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2018
Beautiful NEWS! This is long overdue. All these guys flaunting dollars and popping heneys n moets recklessly will have to explain their source(s) of wealth.

Raid the clubs please. That is where you get them.
Due to the long silence of the Govt, every secondary school boy now wants to go into yahoo yahoo because they see how these guys waste money.
Our youths have been influenced by the 'GetRichQuick syndrome. Now it is yahooPlus, people using people and even themselves for rituals.
If you live an affluent life, you should be able to explain your source of wealth.

Good job EFCC!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by Keleyors(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2018
Night Crawlers should be careful.
And is it part of their job scope to arrest people having fun in the club.
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by Spicycat(f): 2:44pm On May 11, 2018
dvkot:

The politicians are legally corrupt, backed by the constitution while these guys aren't.
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 11, 2018
Abudu2000:
u are the shameless fool. So everyone must be poor like you ABI?? Any rich guy in Nigeria is now a yahooboy?? You must be mad ... I swear if I was a yahooboy e for red for some kind ppl, what stops me from getting a good gun and be ready for whoever comes my way.. these guys are too busy popping rozay that they forget to watch their back

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by SniperSmurf(m): 2:44pm On May 11, 2018
Meanwhile Diezani still dey run shows for London

#buharimustgo

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by kia88(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2018
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by Hexilon: 2:46pm On May 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars by adegeye38(m): 2:47pm On May 11, 2018
dvkot:
even if they get d job, they will still do it, it is greed and greed is insatiable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Henry Esin Killed Outside A Nightclub In The UK. Photos / Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos / Young Man Shot Death At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.