Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Olori Memunat Omowumi Shares New Photos With Her Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Olori Memunat Omowumi Shares New Photos With Her Twins (937 Views)

Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / Photos Of Funke Akindele Backing Her Twins / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Olori Memunat Omowumi Shares New Photos With Her Twins by LifestyleTonite: 12:09pm On May 11, 2018
One of the wives of the Alaafin of Oyo, Olori Memunat Omowumi is celebrating her birthday today.

The happy mum of three shared new photos on her Instagram page showing herself with the twins she welcomed a couple weeks ago and also their elder brother.

She captioned one of the photos:

It's my birthday tomorrow, I felt so lost for many years of my life, questioning my existence while searching in all the wrong places for a sense of belonging. I stopped relying on people to lift me up! I have a permanent peace even in the midst of utter chaos. I have an unspeakable joy within that no disappointing situation can take away. I’ve got the love of God within me that keeps my heart soft even through repeated attacks.

https://www.wotzup.ng/alaafin-of-oyos-wife-olori-memunat-omowumi-photos-twins/

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Olori Memunat Omowumi Shares New Photos With Her Twins by LifestyleTonite: 12:11pm On May 11, 2018
More

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Olori Memunat Omowumi Shares New Photos With Her Twins by NifemiKolade(m): 12:13pm On May 11, 2018
Iku Mama yeye!...... Our traditional rulers no dey carry last... Issokay
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Olori Memunat Omowumi Shares New Photos With Her Twins by NifemiKolade(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2018
Where is kabiyesi himself? You deserve some assurance
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Olori Memunat Omowumi Shares New Photos With Her Twins by victorian(f): 12:47pm On May 11, 2018
Very beautiful.. smiley
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Olori Memunat Omowumi Shares New Photos With Her Twins by pemiakd: 2:17pm On May 11, 2018
Iku baba yeye dey enjoy good things ooooo.

The boy con resemble d king no be small
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Olori Memunat Omowumi Shares New Photos With Her Twins by WotzupNG: 2:52pm On May 11, 2018
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Davido Meets With Honourable Ooni Of Ife As They Strike A Pose Together-Photos / Meet SS1 Student Who Constructs A Moving Car [photos] / See Photos Of The Croatian President Painting Her Own House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.