Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins (56273 Views)

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress / #10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo,Husband Reacts / Funke Akindele Shares First Picture With Her Husband After Becoming A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by Pmtvng: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele who has refused to show her twins face show them off recently and it seems the boys are growing so fast. Are they not adorable ?

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/funke-akindele-shares-adorable-photos-of-her-twins/
L

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by Princeton92(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
I love this lady N on her behalf, I'm grateful to God for her family...
She's touched lives with her TV show!!

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by sirqeeboi(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
I gave all above me likes it a free gift.. grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
HOW IS IT NEWS THAT I SHARED PHOTOS OF MY KIDS?

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by fattprince(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hello Nairalanders please I really need someone to give me 4k. I need it to clear some debt tonight. Plz if you know you won't feel anything giving out the money plz help you just might be saving a life. Thank you
First bank 3058899916
Olushola fatuga. Thanks once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by fattprince(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Auntie Funke pls help a soul. Hello Nairalanders please I really need someone to give me 4k. I need it to clear some debt tonight. Plz if you know you won't feel anything giving out the money plz help you just might be saving a life. Thank you
First bank 3058899916

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by kolafolabi(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
So adorable

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by drips8(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
I hope she doesn't speak jenifa to her kids.

The joy of motherhood is unparalleled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by Luckysbab: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by oloriLFC(f): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Dem no get face?

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by kolafolabi(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
fattprince:
Hello Nairalanders please I really need someone to give me 4k. I need it to clear some debt tonight. Plz if you know you won't feel anything giving out the money plz help you just might be saving a life. Thank you
First bank 3058899916

Everybody needs help my dear

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
fattprince:
First bank 3058899916

Sent

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by Sirvolga(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
May the kids and the mother live long in good health

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by iluvdonjazzy: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
why is she showing only their back

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by astute28: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Is that a news?

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
AmericanDad:

Sent
Waoh
God bless you

12 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by fattprince(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
AmericanDad:

Sent
I would appreciate sir. Really really appreciate you if this is true because I haven't seen alert

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by Abalado(f): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
U say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by OdefaGirl(f): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
Op......you are asking me if they aren't adorable
How I fit answer when I dey see only their backs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by Mateen1000: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
fattprince:

Auntie Funke pls help a soul. Hello Nairalanders please I really need someone to give me 4k. I need it to clear some debt tonight. Plz if you know you won't feel anything giving out the money plz help you just might be saving a life. Thank you
First bank 3058899916
Are you daft or Mad or both @ d same time?
Where u see auntie funke

12 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by 4orreal: 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
Why hiding their face now...are they not human being like us?
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
God bless them.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by Goldenheart002(f): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nigerians can so believe anything Sha!! D children sitting on those chair are obviously toddlers while Jenifa's twins aren't up to a year

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by fattprince(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
Mateen1000:

Are you daft or Mad or both @ d same time?
Where u see auntie funke
That was what the username that I quoted claim. And who can tell she just might be the one
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by walexydee: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2019
So you have phone to receive alert... Ogbeni sell your phone jor.
fattprince:

I would appreciate sir. Really really appreciate you if this is true because I haven't seen alert

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by feelgoodstuffs(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
No she should have shared photos of my own twins

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins by walexydee: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
AswearuGad plenty people r mad in Naija.
fattprince:

That was what the username that I quoted claim. And who can tell she just might be the one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Fails Her Baby Bar Exam (Video) / Marvin Gaye: His Life Before His Painful Death. / Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.