Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Somebody Please Helppppppppppppppppppppppppp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Somebody Please Helppppppppppppppppppppppppp (774 Views)

Somebody Pls Help Me / I'm In Dire Need Of Job Somebody Please Help / I'm In Dire Need Of Job Somebody Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Please Helppppppppppppppppppppppppp by danieli: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2007
hi fellow nairalanders,i read archaeology/anthropology with a 2.2 from the university of lbadan,ive tried all my best in getting a job,but all to no avail,could it be that my course of study is a limitation.Pls,anyone who can help me should please contact me on 08033637781 or adeolabuz@yahoo.com.l am getting tired,pls i need a job.
Re: Somebody Please Helppppppppppppppppppppppppp by Nikegenius(f): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2007
I feel you. Wish i can help. I think you should apply to banks and then try to do some professional courses, maybe in IT. I know money could be a limitation but you have to keep improving urself. Finished from UI too.

Wish you all the best.
Re: Somebody Please Helppppppppppppppppppppppppp by kateflow(f): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2007
i wish i can help
Re: Somebody Please Helppppppppppppppppppppppppp by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 19, 2007
My guy, What negative thought is that. It is not the certfication that matters, it is the attitude and not the aptitude. Mind you unemployment is a global problem and not perculiar to Nigeria. Keep applying to organizations and remember
Aide-toi, le ciel t'aidera.

God helps those . . .

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Africa - The Career Of Your Life / Money Offer "bid Nigeria" / Cv: Should They Be Sent As Attachment Or Pasted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.