Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead (22513 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / BREAKING: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead / CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Our Nairaland Christians can wake Musa Asake up from the dead, after all Jesus said his believers would do "greater works" than he did and promised them they'll get whatever they asked for in his name so long they have faith
Distance is no excuse as Jesus healed the centurion's servant from long distance

let's check the bible for those promises about faith and prayer

Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Jesus also reiterated it again

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

and again

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

and again

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

and again

(Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.) then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted, there are obviously only a few options available.

if the above verses were true, there are obviously only a few options available for Christians to chose after watching their prayers fail over and over again to wake dead people up;

1) the Bible is wrong, Jesus never said these things

2) the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus was wrong

3) the Bible is right, Jesus said these things but Jesus lied

4) no one who prayed for anything that actually required god's intervention - like amputees - had any faith (Salamanders and Starfish grow back lost limbs all the time. And they never even heard of Jesus)

5) the Bible is just a collection of myths & fables & Yahweh, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Satan doesn't exist

Take your pick
Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by hopefulLandlord: 7:59pm On May 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Receive sense in Jesus name

If receiving sense means believing a Jew killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago died for my sins then I'm glad to reject sense as I'm okay with the "substandard" sense I have

1 Like

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by ollah2: 8:02pm On May 11, 2018
kingkakaone:

This is not newbie level bro, just try to condemn sha is wrong and don't pick sides.
FYI, Ur comment just cleared my doubt, u are not neutral but biased.

I said you are a newbie bexuse you don't know him. I have never been biased on this site. You can choose to say what you like but but facts remains that Nairaland Christians are filled with bigotry and hatred. It happens here every day.

How many time have you seen Muslims attack Christians or your faith or bible or your God? It barely happens, same can't be said the other way round
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

If receiving sense means believing a Jew killed by three nails in a small Israeli village aeons ago died for my sins then I'm glad to reject sense as I'm okay with the "substandard" sense I have
grin cheesy
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by FA13(m): 8:02pm On May 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Our Nairaland Christians can wake Musa Asake up from the dead, after all Jesus said his believers would do "greater works" than he did and promised them they'll get whatever they asked for in his name so long they have faith
Distance is no excuse as Jesus healed the centurion's servant from long distance

Jesus answered and said to them, “Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,’ it will happen. “And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” (Matthew 21:21-22)

Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20)

and again

Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25)

and again

And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14)

and again

(Matthew 17:20 For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.) then whatever you ask for in prayer will be granted, there are obviously only a few options available.

if the above verses were true, there are obviously only a few options available for Christians to chose after watching their prayers fail over and over again to wake dead people up;

4) no one who prayed for anything that actually required god's intervention - like amputees - had any faith (Salamanders and Starfish grow back lost limbs all the time. And they never even heard of Jesus)

5) the Bible is just a collection of myths & fables & Yahweh, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Satan doesn't exist

Take your pick

You need help. May God come to your aid. Amen.
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 11, 2018
ollah2:

I said you are a newbie bexuse you don't know him. I have never been biased on this site. You can choose to say what you like but but facts remains that Nairaland Christians are filled with bigotry and hatred. It happens here every day.

How many time have you seen Muslims attack Christians or your faith or bible or your God? It barely happens, same can't be said the other way round
Bro, this is what happens everyday Na.
They insult daily too.
Besides, bigotry and hatred is connected to extremists in all religious circus.
Not only the Christians here, but also those Muslims who insult the Christians.
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by ollah2: 8:16pm On May 11, 2018
kingkakaone:

Bro, this is what happens everyday Na.
They insult daily too.
Besides, bigotry and hatred is connected to extremists in all religious circus.
Not only the Christians here, but also those Muslims who insult the Christians.

Do the Muslims insult Christianity?
Do they insult Jesus?
Do they ridicule the bible?
Do they insult all Christians combined ?
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by hopefulLandlord: 8:27pm On May 11, 2018
FA13:

You need help. May God come to your aid. Amen.

Like he came to the aid of this CAN general secretary that just died? like he came to the aid of Leah Sheribu who's probably being sodomised by Boko Haram as we speak due to being in captivity for believing in that god?

Don't you think there are more pressing aids you can pray for your imaginary friend to attend to?
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by conscienceman4(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2018
This death is suspicious. International bodies with reputation should be involved in the autopsy, period.
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by begwong: 8:36pm On May 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
O
Take your pick
The devil also knows the Bible Uncle devil wehdone!
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 11, 2018
ollah2:

Do the Muslims insult Christianity?
Do they insult Jesus?
Do they ridicule the bible?
Do they insult all Christians combined ?
The answer is obvious except u want to turn a blind eye.
And to Ur questions..,
Yes, they insult Christianity.
Yes, they insult Jesus and even my sweet HOLY SPIRIT.
Yes, they ridicule the bible.
Yes, they generalize.
One even told me that my friends who are Muslims doesn't regard me as a person not until I convert to Islam.
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by reekay2000(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2018
R.I.P my former Rev. what a great loss to the E.C W.A community and CAN
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On May 11, 2018
Really sad news, may his body rest in peace.
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by ollah2: 9:34pm On May 11, 2018
kingkakaone:

The answer is obvious except u want to turn a blind eye.
And to Ur questions..,
Yes, they insult Christianity.
Yes, they insult Jesus and even my sweet HOLY SPIRIT.
Yes, they ridicule the bible.
Yes, they generalize.
One even told me that my friends who are Muslims doesn't regard me as a person not until I convert to Islam.

Well you just proved how biased you are. Do Christians regard Muslims as people until they converted Christianity?
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by ollah2: 9:34pm On May 11, 2018
conscienceman4:
This death is suspicious. International bodies with reputation should be involved in the autopsy, period.

Mind telling us why you said this?
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by M0ron: 9:42pm On May 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

and again

and again

and again

Take your pick

Weed is bad for you
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 11, 2018
ollah2:

Well you just proved how biased you are. Do Christians regard Muslims as people until they converted Christianity?
U are d one biased.
U talked about Nairaland Christians being bigots, hypocrites and full of hate because they insult Muslims, u even said that u spit on them ( so much for someone who I doesn't hate), but u have never accepted same for those Muslims who insult Christians, rather u are trying to justify their insults by saying they are not doing it daily or that it was d Christians who started it.

Bros, try to be neutral by blaming both. If u must call a sect those names, u should own up and call the other sect same names for doing same thing u don't like about the first set.

To show u my neutrality, I have told u repeatedly that we have extremists in religion but u have never condemned the acts of ur Muslim people.
How's that unbiasedness on Ur own part?
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by ollah2: 10:33pm On May 11, 2018
kingkakaone:

U are d one biased.
U talked about Nairaland Christians being bigots, hypocrites and full of hate because they insult Muslims, u even said that u spit on them ( so much for someone who I doesn't hate), but u have never accepted same for those Muslims who insult Christians, rather u are trying to justify their insults by saying they are not doing it daily or that it was d Christians who started it.

Bros, try to be neutral by blaming both. If u must call a sect those names, u should own up and call the other sect same names for doing same thing u don't like about the first set.

To show u my neutrality, I have told u repeatedly that we have extremists in religion but u have never condemned the acts of ur Muslim people.
How's that unbiasedness on Ur own part?

The problem here is comprehension on your part, I never said both camps don't insult one another. I said and I'm reiterating that Nairaland Christians insult Muslims and entirety on daily basis but same can't be said about Muslims.

Right on this thread, amongst the first few posters did something similar. You can look it up.
Muslim threads that hit the front page today suffered same faith
If a thread hit a front page about Fulanis herdmens, Islam in its entirety will be insulted. Isn't that bigotry

Aren't all these bigotry and hatred of the highest level? So me theads where muskims insulted islam in its entirety and i wont onlyg show you quadruple of threads showing the hate from christians but also monikers that have sworn to always show their hatred.

But I expect you to reject it and I also expect yoiu to ignore all this like you ignored my question regarding how Christians sees Muslims. In your mind, Muslims are the only ones that sees that.
You actually think I give two bleeps about Islam or Muslims, nope I don't. I don't care what god you serve or religion you profess. I care about HUMANITY.
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 11, 2018
ollah2:

The problem here is comprehension on your part, I never said both camps don't insult one another. I said and I'm reiterating that Nairaland Christians insult Muslims and entirety on daily basis but same can't be said about Muslims.

Right on this thread, amongst the first few posters did something similar. You can look it up.
Muslim threads that hit the front page today suffered same faith
If a thread hit a front page about Fulanis herdmens, Islam in its entirety will be insulted. Isn't that bigotry

Aren't all these bigotry and hatred of the highest level? So me theads where muskims insulted islam in its entirety and i wont onlyg show you quadruple of threads showing the hate from christians but also monikers that have sworn to always show their hatred.

But I expect you to reject it and I also expect yoiu to ignore all this like you ignored my question regarding how Christians sees Muslims. In your mind, Muslims are the only ones that sees that.
You actually think I give two bleeps about Islam or Muslims, nope I don't. I don't care what god you serve or religion you profess. I care about HUMANITY.
As per Ur question on how Christians see Muslims based on what I told u a Muslim told me, I can only speak for myself, so my answer is this...
I don't see Muslims as anything less cause I respect people's beliefs.
BTW,
Since this hasn't lead us to anywhere since yesterday, I would advice we rest our cases here and move on.
Above all, thank u for Ur time and all.
God bless...
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by ollah2: 10:56pm On May 11, 2018
kingkakaone:
As per Ur question on how Christians see Muslims based on what I told u a Muslim told me, I can only speak for myself, so my answer is this...
I don't see Muslims as anything less cause I respect people's beliefs.
BTW,
Since this hasn't lead us to anywhere since yesterday, I would advice we rest our cases here and move on.
Above all, thank u for Ur time and all.
God bless...

When Chrisitians preach up and down on the streets , what is their theme? Give your life to Christ else you are hell bound? This happen on daily basis and virtually everywhere, what would you term this as?

Like I told you earlier, I don't give a Bleep what god you serve or your faith? I'm in for humanity. Religion has always and will always be bullshit

1 Like

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 11, 2018
ollah2:

When Chrisitians preach up and down on the streets , what is their theme? Give your life to Christ else you are hell bound? This happen on daily basis and virtually everywhere, what would you term this as?

Like I told you earlier, I don't give a Bleep what god you serve or your faith? I'm in for humanity. Religion has always and will always be bullshit
If we go by this point u should know that Muslims are worse off. While Christians preach about hell without carrying arms or force, the Muslims kill, maim and destroy a whole community all in the name of declaring their caliphate, so what are we not saying? Or u want to say u don't know about that too?
You are not neutral cause Ur argument is tilted to one side, but...
I have told u I'm done with this already.
If u want to call out names, just do it for everyone who is involved in that act.
Thank u.
BTW, I am not replying u anymore cause I'm don't with going back and forth on same lane.
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by bekpo(m): 11:30pm On May 11, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Buhari will never end well.
If you try to criticize Buhari for his dictatorial tendency, he will go and dig out your previous sin and hang it on your neck and tag you a corrupt person using his EFCC even when you might be innocent.
But if he can't find any means to tarnish your image as a corrupt person, he would eliminate you immediately without having a second thought just like he has done to this young man.

Tell me what this young man did for him to deserve this treatment ?. Just because he protested against the killing of christians by this satanic government, and told Buhari stop killing Nigerian Christians, the terrorist in Aso rock had to sink so low and committed this atrocity against humanity just because of politics, without minding the felling of the deceased's family members. Its a pity

Buhari is a Muslim
Buhari is an Islamic fanatic
Buhari is a heartless terrorist

Buhari stop killing Christians

I swear, it shall never be well with Buhari, Fulani herdsmen, boko haram members and other Islamic terrorist that are worshipping Buhari both online and offline.

REST IN PEACE SIR !

Our God is not a hypocrate. He is d God of all flesh. He does not discriminate. He does not asked Christians to discriminate, so any body who claims to b a Christian and discriminates is not a Christian, that's not d ministry of Christ. The ministry of Christ is the Gospel belongs to both d Jews and d Gentiles. Continue to discriminates against President Buhari and wish him death: he will be alive and watch u die in his stead. This should be a lesson to all. President Buhari is God sent. Touch not God's anointed.

1 Like

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by ollah2: 11:34pm On May 11, 2018
kingkakaone:

If we go by this point u should know that Muslims are worse off. While Christians preach about hell without carrying arms or force , the Muslims kill, maim and destroy a whole community all in the name of declaring their caliphate, so what are we not saying? Or u want to say u don't know about that too?
You are not neutral cause Ur argument is tilted to one side, but...
I have told u I'm done with this already.
If u want to call out names, just do it for everyone who is involved in that act.
Thank u.
BTW, I am not replying u anymore cause I'm don't with going back and forth on same lane.

I would really like you to explain the emboldened
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 11, 2018
ollah2:

I would really like you to explain the emboldened
Are u not seeing what is happening in Bornu, yobe and those states boko haram are ravaging? Or have u forgotten ISIS declaring jihad on people in the middle east?

U cannot deny the fact that these things are true. Most area in the north are still under the control if these caliphates with their flags in tact.
Bros, u know these things are both ways but u are trying to shift it to Christians while trying to exonerate Muslims but u claim to be for humanity.
If a neutral person should analyze our discussion since yesterday they will let u know that I have tried to accept the wrongs of some of my people while u haven't for once done same to Muslims.
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by ollah2: 12:49am On May 12, 2018
kingkakaone:

Are u not seeing what is happening in Bornu, yobe and those states boko haram are ravaging? Or have u forgotten ISIS declaring jihad on people in the middle east?

U cannot deny the fact that these things are true. Most area in the north are still under the control if these caliphates with their flags in tact.
Bros, u know these things are both ways but u are trying to shift it to Christians while trying to exonerate Muslims but u claim to be for humanity.
If a neutral person should analyze our discussion since yesterday they will let u know that I have tried to accept the wrongs of some of my people while u haven't for once done same to Muslims.

What most of you don't understand about terrorism is that it's simply politics. If indeed Boko Haram is interested in whatever caliphate, would they be killing people in borno state which is already a predominantly Muslim state?

Al Qeada methamorphosed into ISIS. Check out the first attached
Should I because of the attachments judge Christians and Christianity ?

Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by middlebelter(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

and again

and again

and again

Take your pick

You will know the truth one day. I pray you know the Bible truth here on earth before it is too late. Miracles were not carried out in the by Jesus to satisfy human curiousity or for competition. The man of God has completed his own mission on earth and has gone to rest. You despise Christianity because of that?

As true Christians, it is our responsibility to pray for those that despise us and persecute us. If God can use Saul of Thasus and change him to a leading Apostle of the word, all hope is not lost on you.
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Nobody: 10:28am On May 12, 2018
ollah2:

What most of you don't understand about terrorism is that it's simply politics. If indeed Boko Haram is interested in whatever caliphate, would they be killing people in borno state which is already a predominantly Muslim state?

Al Qeada methamorphosed into ISIS. Check out the first attached
Should I because of the attachments judge Christians and Christianity ?
I hope u know that they get their justification from the Quran?
In short every direction they do is gotten from the Quran, so what are we not saying?
Re: CAN General Secretary, Musa Asake, Is Dead by Cyynthialove(f): 10:58am On May 12, 2018
bekpo:
[s]

Our God is not a hypocrate. He is d God of all flesh. He does not discriminate. He does not asked Christians to discriminate, so any body who claims to b a Christian and discriminates is not a Christian, that's not d ministry of Christ. The ministry of Christ is the Gospel belongs to both d Jews and d Gentiles. Continue to discriminates against President Buhari and wish him death: he will be alive and watch u die in his stead. This should be a lesson to all. President Buhari is God sent. Touch not God's anointed.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help!!!!i Want To Download Oluwa Mi Yio Dide / Will He Come During This Advent? / Pastor Adeboye Declares 78 Hours Praise Concert To Mark 78th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.