Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Father Brutally Kills His Six Months Old Daughter With A Pickaxe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Brutally Kills His Six Months Old Daughter With A Pickaxe (436 Views)

Evil Father Brutally Cut Off His Baby's Hand For Being Born / Kenyan Woman Defiles Her Four Year-Old Daughter With Toothbrush, Arrested (Pic) / Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Brutally Kills His Six Months Old Daughter With A Pickaxe by bencraigbritten: 12:40pm On May 11, 2018
A six-month-old baby was brutally killed with a pickaxe, reportedly by her own father, after he accused her mother of cheating.

The infant’s father, 27-year-old Lesiba Motsai, appeared on murder charges at the Mookgophong Magistrate’s Court in Limpopo last Friday.

Baby Bonolo’s grieving mother Modjadji Marikhela, 19, has vowed to avenge her daughter’s death if her former partner is released on bail.

A six-month-old baby was brutally killed with a pickaxe, reportedly by her own father, after he accused her mother of cheating.

The infant’s father, 27-year-old Lesiba Motsai, appeared on murder charges at the Mookgophong Magistrate’s Court in Limpopo last Friday.

Baby Bonolo’s grieving mother Modjadji Marikhela, 19, has vowed to avenge her daughter’s death if her former partner is released on bail.

“I’m heartbroken and I don’t know what an innocent baby did to him to be slaughtered like an animal. I want him to die. I don’t want to see him again because if he comes I’m going to mobilise the community to kill him,” she said.

Marikhela revealed she had dumped Motsai after he allegedly physically abused her for three years.

According to Marikhela, the man came to her home in Hlala-Mpsha section on Thursday and asked to see baby Bonolo.
“He said we should go to his place so he can relax with the baby and I agreed. When I was about to leave, his mother requested I leave Bonolo behind because she hadn’t seen her in a long time.

more @ http://teexclusive.com.ng/father-brutally-kills-his-six-months-old-daughter-with-a-pickaxe-after-he-accused-her-mother-of-cheating/

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers Mobbed After Being Caught While Trying To Snatch A Child / Why People Are Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Benue Killings: Nigerians Will Accept Ranching Like June 12 – Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.