Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing (45784 Views)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Kenyan Woman Defiles Her Four Year-Old Daughter With Toothbrush, Arrested (Pic) / Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by muckross(m): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
A heartbroken hausa man with the username @Abdullahi abubakar darma on Facebook has taken to the platform to revealed how he mistakenly killed his daughter while reversing his car yesterday in Katsina State.

Below Is The Translation Of What He Wrote:

"Few minutes ago, I got tested (that's tested from God). I was reversing my car and I matched my daughter mistakenly and she died"

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/02/man-mistakenly-killed-his-daughter.html

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by heendrix(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
good....more grease to ur elbow grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by wakaman: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
Take heart Man!
Sorry for your loss.
May your daughter rest in peace.

May God help you overcome this.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by ibori1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by wakaman: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
MDsambo:

Can't you think beyond bigotry?

Sir, those people are wired like that. They hate, they have no sympathy or empathy, they are empty inside out.
They are forever distraught.

Ignore them, they are shadows of distraction.

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by NwaAmaikpe: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
shocked

I can't believe the police has not picked this scum for voluntary manslaughter.

Who kills his own daughter, comes on Facebook and accuses God of testing him?

I can bet on Papa Ndifreke's shrunken testicles that this homicidal, fanatical maniac either used her for charms or as a proof to his underage mistress that he could go all the length for her.

113 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by mainkendo: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Chai
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by WrathOfHadez(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
One's carelessness is now a test from God?

Humans just like giving religious excuses and explanation for all their failings.

May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by qualityovenbake(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
He should go to the nearest police station and report himself. Someone should advice him to stay off social media.

Rip to his late daughter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by wakaman: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
Please don't mind his language, he is obviously going through a " trying" time in his life, he is saying he would remain faithful to his God.

Only a father would understand.
May God not lead us into temptations and trials.
May we not break our cisterns of joy.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Narldon: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Sad
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
How sad.

Back when I was a child I read about a similar case in England. It scared me, it still does.

Anytime I reverse my car, I always look out for children. Always.

Also, if every car comes equipped with gadgets like a camera that enables you to see yet behind when reversing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Which kind wahala be this
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by melzabull(f): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
wakaman:

[s]Sir, those people are wired like that. They hate, they have no sympathy or empathy, they are empty inside out.
They are forever distraught.

Ignore them, they are shadows of distraction[/s].
please close that smelly mouth ....zombie hypocriye

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by solid3(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jesus. How will this beautiful lil girl die like this?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by godG: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
And no law enforcement officers is knocking at your door? Sad about your loss, but man, you should be interrogated. Sure, it could be a mistake; but, you should still be questioned. No one should die by mistake. But again, this is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
cry
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by sunnysunny69(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
heendrix:
good....more grease to ur elbow grin
you sick bro .

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by dmbb: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Allahu akbar
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by mamatayour(f): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
A mother crushed her son last week close to my workplace just last week

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by redangel2017: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
angrychoiii
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Topestbilly(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
angry
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by greatgod2012(f): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Such a beautiful girl........so sad!
May her soul rest in perfect peace!

May God give her parent the fortitude to bear the loss!

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Deicide: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
The culprit is Religion! you believe God tested Abraham to kill his son but you don't believe this Man?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Nwodosis(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by taurusdude0(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Rip beautiful baby
Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by crismark(m): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
and he said he was tested by God..

11 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Daughter With His Car In Katsina, While Reversing by Praktikals(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
To lose a child= Tragedy

To mistakingly kill one's child= Tragedy raised to the power of 2.

May the good lord console him and his wife.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) / One Chance Criminals In Benin Caught On Camera Operating Live (pics/video) / Notorious Cultists Who Killed 11 People In Kwara State, Arrested By Police. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.