Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS (26117 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Chioma Afam For Trafficking Illicit Drugs Wearing Hijab (Photos) / Fake Doctor Arrested For Trafficking Human Parts And Organs In Port Harcourt / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS by Olumaeme: 3:48pm On May 11, 2018
Lots of them have been exposed on human rights radio
Re: Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 11, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Nasiru Musa Jubril and Mr. Ibrahim Wali ....two afonja bad eggs giving Nigeria a bad name.....

You well so
Re: Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:
If the moving carcass called buhari had done his work well as a president, why should his brothers leave Nigeria all in the name of hajj to wander about Saudi Arabia like some lost cows?

NAPTIP should leave those educated Mallams alone.
what were pdp doing for the past 16yrs
Re: Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS by OhiOfIhima: 4:13pm On May 11, 2018
Bros, they shld punished. most of these victims are either educational illiterate, semi illiterate or total illiterate. No matter how you explain to dem d dangers involve, dey will never heed to ur advice. All that sound in their stinging head is how to work in Saudi Arabia or Oman n get a reward of 500k per month. those victims are mostly young ladies. Talking from experience. Oman, that d population is not even up to Bayelsa state. They should be severely punish. If you try more to convince them, they will see you as enemy of progress. She a friend sha, I knw surely my sister cannot tore that path either she kill me or I kill her.

rhythyson:

why?

Purnish Victim?

in Fela's voice i never hear am before oooo grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:
If the moving carcass called buhari had done his work well as a president, why should his brothers leave Nigeria all in the name of hajj to wander about Saudi Arabia like some lost cows?

Sometimes I begin to wonder if some of y’all actually have some sort of education due to your stupid posts.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS by hatedisplace: 4:56pm On May 11, 2018
johnmartus:
Yeah that's good job. But the victims should also be punish as well.
punished for what?
Re: Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS by Smarkie: 4:58pm On May 11, 2018
ask about them in the next few days and u wouldn't hear about them again.a huge money bag ll do the job
Re: Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS by edupedia: 5:19pm On May 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:

...your abuse won't work u IPOB... He has already defeated u and your looting sponsors in the coming elections... If u like keep repeating yourself like a gramophone record
Re: Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS by Ochibavictor(m): 7:45pm On May 11, 2018
chrischukszy01:
Me still waiting for someone that will traffic me out of this shithole country.
Alhaji abeg where you dey ooo even if na ordinary Dubai I dey wait!

Did you just called Dubai ordinary?
Re: Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS by Mutuwa(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2018
JasonScoolari:

You are not far from the truth,especially those that travelled only to become kunta kintes slaves and sold for less than 100k,and others who used the Mediterranean as short cut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS by omoniomoade(f): 9:07pm On May 11, 2018
Someone they refused to settle has finally treated their duck up
Re: Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS by Nelat: 10:34pm On May 11, 2018
My aunt is a victim to this evil being perpetrated by these heartless agents. We were able to repatriate her two days ago after some key interventions. Please warn your people to desist from going abroad without proper knowledge of what they are to face over there. Modern slavery is real!
Re: Abuja Based Executives Arrested For Trafficking Nigerians To Saudi Arabia. PICS by adoi: 12:52am On May 12, 2018
Isreal is the religious center for Christians and Jews while Saudi Arabia is for islam. It has never been recorded that that people are Trafficked to Israel for labour nor sex . The case is different for Saudi Arabia which is the root of Islam. Is anybody reasoning my way? Which of the two is actually Godlike? I'm not a fan of religion but Those following religion should shine their eyes and choose the best; think of it..... No

Think again... Compare Christianity and Islam. What you think is what you get. and please don't tell me there is evil everywhere. Check out those portraying the evil, where and to whom do they pledge allegiance to?

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Georgia Mom Charged For Murder As Her Baby Falls, Dies While Fighting / Villagers Bombed Police Station In Anambra, Killed Guard – CP / Update On The Alleged Female Pepper Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.