Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

The Expert Guide To Cold Cash In Real Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Expert Guide To Cold Cash In Real Estate (272 Views)

OME' Expert Guide To Building Plan Approval In Lagos State! / Five Reasons Investing In Real Estate Is Better Than Saving In Te Bank. / 4 Simple Ways To Invest In Real Estate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Expert Guide To Cold Cash In Real Estate by jamale: 1:08pm On May 11, 2018
A while ago, I sat with one of the richest (In fact, wealthy) real estate moguls around.

Jason Obunaga

Many don't know him

Because he likes to keep a low profile.

That’s where Jason Obunaga comes into the picture. Jason is a real estate fat cat.

You may have never heard of Jason Obunaga. He is the Pablo Escobar of Real Estate.

Google “Pablo Escobar” if you don’t know who he is.

But that’s not the point.

According to him.

"The idea of selling real estate is an idea many real estate agents are attracted to, because it is a goldmine but many do not know how to go about it. I had to tackle this issue head-on, rather than running from it."

" In my fifth year as an agent, I was already counting thousands of naira because I clearly understood what it takes to succeed in the real estate business"

He didn't become a multimillionaire all of a sudden

Everything didn't magically fall into place.

Reality rarely follows fantasy.

There is no such thing as an overnight success.

Hard work is a prerequisite to the good life

And that’s not the only thing.

You can’t do one single thing over and over again, and expect to attain success. Posting real estate ads are a given, but there is more to the recipe.

If you want to see the results, you have to do the work.

"But what is the work?" I asked, impatiently.

He noticed my impatience and laughed.

"Great question" He said

It is funny that we would rather prefer losing than pay the price to actually win at something, despite being desperate for the answers.

That’s why I put this report together. Jason Obunaga discovered what worked through diligent effort over the last twenty five years . He researched and implemented what other real estate agents didn't because they were only engaged in mindless activity like most of us are.

Hamsters on a wheel.

Round and round and round...

Forgetting that 2018 is only 7 months left.

“The Expert Guide To Cold Cash In Real Estate” is a clear road map that explains what to do and how to stuff our wallets, closets and bank accounts with the cold cash, we spend most of our time, daydreaming of.

Do you want to make money beyond your wildest dreams?

Are you tired of running around in circles with nothing to show for it?

Do you want to make good money before December?

Do you want to close mouth watering deals that will change your status?

Do you want to drive the car of your dreams?

Do you want to move out from the ghetto, you currently live in to a posh neighborhood on the Island?

Are you tired of being treated like a leper because of your financial status?

Are you tired of staying at home on Sundays because you don't have offering money?

If so, then this might be the best thing you will get all year.

Get a copy of , "The Expert Guide To Cold Cash In Real Estate Millions" before it is too late.

Every real estate mogul have used the tested principles in this report to make the life they want and have refused to share them with anybody because of the inherent selfish nature of Man.

It is time to take the first step into financial freedom.

P.S. It is time to turn things around. How long will inconsiderate, hard hearted time wasters in the name of "clients" piss you off?

One agent told me how the client gave him 500 naira after making endless phone calls and trying to find a good apartment. After spending close to 1,500 naira on transport from Sango Otta to Lekki, twice a week.

All for nothing.

Anyway.

"The Expert Guide To Cold Cash" is not a magic, blue pill. It is a proven elementary formula. Cold cash is promised if we can do the work.

The single biggest thing you can do that will result in an exponential effect on your sales… is in this report

Jason has been in the real estate business for over 25 years.

Millions of naira.

Over and over again

Here are his best-kept secrets.

That’s why I recommend you get this report

“The Expert Guide To Millions In Real Estate”

for just 1,500 naira.

Half the price of breakfast for three days

Pay to 0177805812 GTB

After payment, SMS your name and email address to 08163249791
Re: The Expert Guide To Cold Cash In Real Estate by jamale: 11:05am On May 12, 2018
change your status before 2018 runs out.Get this report.
Re: The Expert Guide To Cold Cash In Real Estate by jamale: 10:54am On May 14, 2018
Cold Cash In Real Estate
Re: The Expert Guide To Cold Cash In Real Estate by jamale: 9:39am On May 15, 2018
Earn money from real estate with this report

(1) (Reply)

Property Of The Week!!! / Hotel For Sale @ Abuja / Letting:-mini Flat(s) Very Good *@ Palm Avenue - Mushin. *@ Ilasamaja, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.