Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react (1347 Views)

“Buhari Is Made In London” – Reno Omokri Blasts Presidency On Nigerian Goods / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in / Senate Presidency: Nigerians In Diaspora Beg Buhari For Orji Kalu (2) (3) (4)

Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by MicheyJ1: 1:29pm On May 11, 2018
See some of the tweets below;

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by Treasure17(m): 1:57pm On May 11, 2018
So visiting china is now an achievement. This government self.

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by oshe11: 2:06pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by trapQ: 2:41pm On May 11, 2018
He is also the first African President to go on medical tourism three times on his first tenure.

May this be his last tenure in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by eyeview: 2:45pm On May 11, 2018
Buhari is the first president to drive his nation into two recessions at the two different times he's been president.
Am not sure any other man in the whole world has such a gory record as president

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by KwoiZabo(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2018
Buhari is the First President to come from a Party that is both the ruling Party and Opposition at the same time.

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by Preshy561(f): 2:49pm On May 11, 2018
lmao,first to appoint ghost as his workers.
foolish brukutu drinking dul!ard.

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by Cyynthialove(f): 2:50pm On May 11, 2018
Buhari is the ist and only President that voted against his country man Mr Onu during the election of A .U secretary in 80's ,simply because the man is an igbo man and a Christian. Buhari left him and voted for another man from another country whom he sees as a muslin brother. This made Buhari's name to be in the Guinness book of record.

Buhari is the ist and only Nigerian president that
has openly supported Boko haram terrorist, hence his allegiance to the group

The only and ist President that shares the same Ideology with boko commander Abbakar shekau.

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by etebefia: 2:55pm On May 11, 2018
Did you know?
Buhari is the only president to have led his country to two recessions and headed for the third grin grin grin

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 11, 2018
Buhari is the first President his appointee (IGP) disobeys his order and nothing happens to him (not even a query).

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by CSTR1003: 3:17pm On May 11, 2018
C'mon, this people just keep surprising us with grander stupidity.
Is it buhari the herdsman they invited or buhari the president?
So if I become President, they will not invite me?
Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by Ayobami7(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2018
Is Typing......
Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by emmykey0128(m): 3:32pm On May 11, 2018
Because other presidents sit-down for their various countries trying to fix it but our own na to dey travel around the world like ajala travel mtchwwwwwww
Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2018
Useless president lipsrsealed

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by obailala(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2018
Kakistocracy! Sometimes one just can't help but marvel at the IQ of the people they always select as presidential media reps...
Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2018
obailala:
Kakistocracy! Sometimes one just can't help but marvel at the IQ of the people they always select as presidential media reps...
Good morning sir, your eyes they open small small

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by justtoodark: 4:51pm On May 11, 2018
their heads will reset....just wait....

you wan go back to jonathan nonesense........??

una must be kidding.....

the nigerian military is smelling blood....

police is snubbing una bullshit democrazy.....

army is snubbing una democrazy...

kwantinue....
Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by obailala(m): 5:02pm On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Good morning sir, your eyes they open small small
Lol... Oga my eyes were never closed at any time and my narrative has never changed. The situation was exactly the same in the last administration with folks like Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe vomiting trash like this on a daily basis. Even after office, Reuben rightly said a kind of contrary spirit that knocks reasoning exists in Aso Rock. Petty political sentiments obviously blocked your mind from realizing that this nonsense existed then; unfortunately you're still in the same slumber even till now. You desperately need to wake up oga!
Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by fergie001: 5:03pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by ibori1(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2018

is that an achievement,?

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:11pm On May 11, 2018
Cluelessness is when you don't debate on how to stop the killings happening in Nigeria but talks about rubbish and nonsense things.

The Chinese will be laughing at us now undecided

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2018
obailala:
Lol... Oga my eyes were never closed at any time and my narrative has never changed. The situation was exactly the same in the last administration with folks like Reuben Abati and Doyin Okupe vomiting trash like this on a daily basis. Even after office, Reuben rightly said a kind of contrary spirit that knocks reasoning exists in Aso Rock. Petty political sentiments obviously blocked your mind from realizing that this nonsense existed then; unfortunately you're still in the same slumber even till now. You desperately need to wake up oga!
I no do comprehension for sec school, abeg help me outline the points

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by Blackfire(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2018
To those who voted or campaigned for this colossal failure of abracadabra govt of nepotism and progangadas....

I say take it..

THUNDER.

Re: Buhari is the first Aftican to visit China-Presidency, Nigerians react by obailala(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I no do comprehension for sec school, abeg help me outline the points
No point.. just wake up first.... when u wake up u go realise say you don finish school, and say u sabi comprehend.

Happy Birthday Senator Samuel Anyanwu / Result Sheet Of PMB' Polling Unit In Today's Senatorial By-election (photo) / Senate President, Saraki To Visit Akwa Ibom Today