Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Happy Birthday Senator Samuel Anyanwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Senator Samuel Anyanwu (1345 Views)

Samuel Anyanwu, Douye Diri Emerge PDP Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa / Samuel Anyanwu, Ugwuanyi, Others Meet In Enugu On Party Congresses / How Senator Samuel Anyanwu Lost His Booth And Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Senator Samuel Anyanwu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:16am On Jun 18, 2018
As I settle down on this great Monday morning (public holiday grin) to put up these few words just the way I feel about my Mentor a man who has started from a humble beginning to become a political juggernaut in Imo State.

At birth, this man was named ‘Nnaemeka’ by his parents late Hon Chief Sabastine and Hon Mrs. Virginia Anyanwu.While his numerous friends, Business associates, political admirers and the Great Imolites prefer to call him Sam daddy.

Samdaddy, your birth 53 years ago (June 18,1965) was indeed a blessing to your generation and you have continued to illuminate the dark corners of so many people lives. You were divinely packaged for greatness, you worked for it with an uncommon obedience and loyalty, you kept positioning yourself for it and today you have achieved the greatness. It was not by accident but through dint of hardwork, faith in God, resilience, steadfastness and always being at the right place at the right time.

I remembered visiting my Maternal home in Umuri Amaimo in the early late 90s, my Uncles always discussed politics about SamDaddy and Vitalis Ajumbe as teenagers we would always ask who are these men on everyone's lips in my Maternal village.

My Senator you are a true leader and a worthy Ambassador of Imo State your doors both at home and in your office at Abuja are always open for all. You have not disconnected from your people and you have remained a grass root politician to the core.

He is married to his inestimable jewel, Florence Olachi Anyanwu (nee) Madumere a Pilot by profession. He is blessed with lovely children.

On March 28, 2015, Samdaddy was declared the winner of the Owerri (Imo East) Senatorial election and thus became the first person from a House of Assembly to the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

At the senate, Samdaddy was named as the Chairman of 11-member Ethics and Privileges Committee and deputised by the Deputy Leader of the Senate, Bala Ibn Na’Allah.

Happy 53rd Birthday to my Mentor and Incoming Governor Senator Samuel Anyanwu Wishing You All The Best Life Has to Offer.

Vote Senator Samuel Anyanwu 2019

God Bless Imo State.
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Lalasticlala my Imo State Brother our Senator is 53 grin..
Oga Mynd44 we are loyal Sir grin..

Re: Happy Birthday Senator Samuel Anyanwu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:16am On Jun 18, 2018
smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Senator Samuel Anyanwu by Buharisef(m): 6:30am On Jun 18, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Senator Samuel Anyanwu by sarrki(m): 6:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Hbd senator

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Senator Samuel Anyanwu by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2018
sarrki:
Hbd senator

I see you Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Senator Samuel Anyanwu by Atiku2019: 8:51am On Jun 18, 2018
Happy Birthday

(1) (Reply)

The Only Thing That Can Help APC Win 2019 Presidential Election / Breaking: Labour Suspends Planned Strike / 2019 Election Debate : Mr Peter Obi Media Aide Replies To Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.