Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Estate Land For Sale With The C Of O - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estate Land For Sale With The C Of O (307 Views)

Affordable Estate Land Beside Lagos Golf Course with 1,500 blocks as bonus / Half Plot Of Land Inside Rotimi Williams Estate With C Of O 10m Dry Land / Land Investment In Lagos(estate Around Dangote Refinery)dry, Fenced with C OF O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Estate Land For Sale With The C Of O by kingovie12(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2018
TREASURE PARK & GARDENS Phase 2 EXTENSION by (DOWNTOWN PARKS AND GARDEN) Treasure Park and Gardens Estate Phase 2 Extension (Downtown Parks and Garden) is modeled after the iconic City of David 1 conceptually designed for comfort, recreation, business and wholesome family life. INFRASTRUCTURE Perimeter Fencing Earth Road Electricity Drainage Water CCTV Children Playing Ground Basket Ball court LEGAL DOCUMENTS Deed of Contract Deed of Assignment (Registered) Certificate of occupancy Survey NEIGHBORHOOD Redemption Camp Glass House Estates Treasure Parks & Gardens Phase 1 Treasure Parks Phase 1 Extension Treasure Parks Phase 2 Extension and Other Estates LIFESTYLE Eateries Cinema Salons Supermarkets Health Facilities Arcade and Sport Centre Gym and Fitness Centre.

Re: Estate Land For Sale With The C Of O by kingovie12(m): 8:07am On May 13, 2018
The property is still available for sale
Re: Estate Land For Sale With The C Of O by kingovie12(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2018
The Land is still available for sale!..

(1) (Reply)

Please Help. I Need A Good 2-3 Bed Room Flat At Ilasa Area / Vacancy At Pace Autos Services Limited / I’ve Got REAL ESTATE Buyer's Leads - I Need Real Estates Company To Work With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.