Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

EFCC Storms Club 57, Arrest Yahoo Boys Spending Millions And Popping Champagne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC Storms Club 57, Arrest Yahoo Boys Spending Millions And Popping Champagne (1416 Views)

“big Nya$h, With Empty Bra!n, Netizens Reacts As Mother Of Five Storms Club Wit / Wizkid Parties In Shatta Wale’s House, Hugs, Pops Champagne / Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Storms Club 57, Arrest Yahoo Boys Spending Millions And Popping Champagne by MovicVibe(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2018
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, in the early hours of today May 11th, arrested over 12 suspected internet fraudsters in the Ikoyi area of Lagos.

The EFCC operatives stormed the popular Club 57 on Awolowo Way, Ikoyi, where the suspected “yahoo yahoo boys” were rounded up, following intelligence report.

While some of the suspects abandoned their exotic cars to avoid arrest, some others put up resistance, thereby turning the environ into a war-like zone of sorts.

However, a total 10 cars were recovered from the suspects during the raid that lasted about three hours.

The suspects will soon be charged to court when investigations are concluded…

See more photos:
http://www.movicvibe.com/efcc-storms-club-57-in-lagos-arrest-yahoo-boys-spending-millions-and-popping-champagne/

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57, Arrest Yahoo Boys Spending Millions And Popping Champagne by Shalomc(f): 1:37pm On May 11, 2018
sad Buhari's son Yusuf rides a multimillion Naira okada... He should be arrested too. He doesn't have any tax clearance to back up the value of the okada.
But then ipobarecriminals supports him.
Cc
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy firefire

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Storms Club 57, Arrest Yahoo Boys Spending Millions And Popping Champagne by Sima04: 1:40pm On May 11, 2018
Hmmm sure na yahoo which work u wan do wet go give money to buy dose kind cars na wah

Any way FTC for d first time hope say I get price ;DHmmm sure na yahoo which work u wan do wet go give money to buy dose kind cars na wah

Any way FTC for d first time hope say I get price
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57, Arrest Yahoo Boys Spending Millions And Popping Champagne by Shalomc(f): 1:42pm On May 11, 2018
Sima04:
Hmmm sure na yahoo
which work u wan do wet go give money to buy dose kind cars na wah

Any way FTC for d first time
hope say I get price ;DHmmm sure na yahoo
which work u wan do wet go give money to buy dose kind cars na wah

Any way FTC for d first time
hope say I get price
Hope you are ok. Which FTC with your witchcraft internet connection?
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57, Arrest Yahoo Boys Spending Millions And Popping Champagne by MovicVibe(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2018
Shalomc:
sad Buhari's son Yusuf rides a multimillion Naira okada... He should be arrested too. He doesn't have any tax clearance to back up the value of the okada.
Cc

grin grin
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57, Arrest Yahoo Boys Spending Millions And Popping Champagne by ipobarecriminals: 1:43pm On May 11, 2018
Shalomc:
Cc
yeah! I support the old man cos I want him to repeat/reintroduce WAI. I want a country where thing work not thieving here and there//a president will go elsewhere and Kal u a lazy one. How do u expect me to go campaign for him? ko possible
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57, Arrest Yahoo Boys Spending Millions And Popping Champagne by MovicVibe(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2018
Shalomc:

Hope you are ok. Which FTC with your witchcraft internet connection?

Lmao
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57, Arrest Yahoo Boys Spending Millions And Popping Champagne by MovicVibe(m): 1:44pm On May 11, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
yeah! I support the old man cos I want him to repeat/reintroduce WAI. I want a country where thing work not thieving here and there//a president will go elsewhere and Kal u a lazy one. How do u expect me to go campaign for him? ko possible

undecided undecided
Re: EFCC Storms Club 57, Arrest Yahoo Boys Spending Millions And Popping Champagne by ipobarecriminals: 1:51pm On May 11, 2018
MovicVibe:

undecided undecided
may ur neck nor bend..I Don port with sowore campaign. .How do I face pipu the old man Kal lazy yweet? Eba dey sweet Jared. Make Yusuf wey nor be lazy yweet go campaign for him papa.Nuff said

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay-z Finally Show Off Their Twins’ Faces / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum Fromm Matin Obinka Maruche, Her Neighbor / Cristiano Ronaldo Meets His New Teammates On First Day At Juventus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.