Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,148 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Earn $1 Per Minute To Label Boxes - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn $1 Per Minute To Label Boxes (1306 Views)

"Earn $1 For Simply Reading Emails On This SECRECT Website - Volutic / Earn $1-$100 Daily By Viewing Ads On Instagram / I Need Just 20 People To Show How To Earn $1.3 Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn $1 Per Minute To Label Boxes by MamaTope: 1:36pm On May 11, 2018
Friends, this is another income opportunity. I discovered it about three days ago. In the attached video, you will be shown how to earn money online just by labeling pages of websites for testing purposes. It works worldwide and you can do it many times as long as there's a a project. All you need is a mobile phone, ipad or computer and an internet connection. This is a free information. If it does not interest you. please move on. But I encourage you to try it out. To watch the video, click HERE

1 Like

Re: Earn $1 Per Minute To Label Boxes by steviano(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2018
MamaTope:
Friends, this is another income opportunity. I discovered it about three days ago. In the attached video, you will be shown how to earn money online just by labeling pages of websites for testing purposes. It works worldwide and you can do it many times as long as there's a a project. All you need is a mobile phone, ipad or computer and an internet connection. This is a free information. If it does not interest you. please move on. But I encourage you to try it out. To watch the video, click HERE

How genuine is it? And how can one withdraw one's earnings
Re: Earn $1 Per Minute To Label Boxes by edisoncash: 8:28am On May 12, 2018
They use PayPal account
Re: Earn $1 Per Minute To Label Boxes by Seyi333: 12:02pm On May 16, 2018
MamaTope:
OP, thanks for this valuable info
Re: Earn $1 Per Minute To Label Boxes by Nedohh(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2018
Beware, it is a scam site

1 Like

Re: Earn $1 Per Minute To Label Boxes by Arabs999: 12:10pm On May 17, 2018
Nedohh:
Beware, it is a scam site
Are you sure you are not the scam?
Besides, were you asked to pay money to them?
Or you are Ignorant about the meaning of Scam.

(1) (Reply)

Branch Loan App Is The Best / Safemoon Price Today: N4000 - Don't Miss This Coin For The Future! / Let Me Sell USDT To You- Cryptocurrencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.