Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Earn $1-$100 Daily By Viewing Ads On Instagram - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn $1-$100 Daily By Viewing Ads On Instagram (915 Views)

Earn $1-$100 Passive Income Daily. / Make $1-$100 Daily... / Earn Up To 5000 BAT 971$ Per Month Viewing Ads On Brave Browser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn $1-$100 Daily By Viewing Ads On Instagram by nnadychuks(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2020
Do you have an Instagram account?
Now every one of us here view free ads on Instagram..
Most of us here waste Data on Instagram viewing other company ads
Now ask yourself is it not worth making something out of this company ads and videos am watching?

Most of us here watch Past football matches or highlights on Instagram which am a number one fan.. but then we can channel it and make at least 1$ everyday
I mean every single day

Now.. this platform came in just two months ago..and as of now we're recording over 600k members

I didn't come online to tell stories...
I want to show you guys prove of what am talking about..
Now they pay in Bitcoin to your Bitcoin wallet by 12 every single day.
12pm noon.
A proof is attached below

Re: Earn $1-$100 Daily By Viewing Ads On Instagram by nnadychuks(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2020
The ads will be displayed for you to view around 11:30 to 11:45 am..

That’s 11:30 pm to 11:45 am is when you can view ads until 12 noon where u get paid

Like I said earlier on...I wouldn't add you guys or introduce this business to you if ma not earning from it.
Because more than 90% of members are investors...if not everyone here..I took the risk with my some nairalanders here and they’ve earned for today...
So anyone who'll take the bold step to earn as well will join us and earn tomorrow

I quote in Indaboski.. cheesy
"I'm not a preacher of Love...
I'm a war, I am the...

Now I'm not just a preacher of business...I love action takers people who make bold moves.
And I believe everyone of us here will..

Before we then...
Like I said this platform goes with subscription

You subscribe according to the amount you wish to earn

I will attach a proof of their numbers of investors before and after I joined (As of today)

This platform is an advert site route and run in Dubai. You view just 2 - 4 ads or more on Instagram daily and get paid according to your own package.

Simply sign up and subscribe to your desired plan

Note: You earn in Bitcoin and it is sent directly to ur btc address 12pm daily and you don't even need to refer to earn because it's automatically sent to your wallet.

Also, payment is one time except you want to upgrade later

460/$ for each rate

1. Starter plan
Subscription fee:10$
Daily earnings:1$

2. Basic plan
Subscription fee:20$
Daily earnings:2$

3. Max plan
Subscription fee:50$
Daily earnings: 5$

4. Pro plan
Subscription fee:100$
Daily earnings: 10$

5. Gold plan
Subscription fee:200$
Daily earnings: 20$

6. Platinum plan
Subscription fee:500$
Daily earnings:50$

7. Enterprise plan
Subscription fee:1,000$
Daily earnings:100$

AND ITS A LIFETIME EARNING FOR EVERY SUBSCRIPTION U MAKE EXCEPT U CHOOSE TO UPGRADE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earn $1-$100 Daily By Viewing Ads On Instagram by nnadychuks(m): 9:56pm On May 17, 2020
This is no referral stuff...all you need to do is view ads each day on Instagram and get paid via Bitcoin into your wallet

Now I know most of us here are not really into the bitcoin stuff..or Crypto per say

And I want to let you know that you're not left out of it at all

This is a link to my YouTube video to further explain more about the platform...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l44GL5ZirH8

(1) (Reply)

How I Am Earning 22 Trons Daily With This Tron Smart Contract / Divine's Crypto And Forex Trading tips / We Have For Sale 3 Bederoom Flat With Good Price Offer Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.