Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. (47953 Views)

"Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo / Buhari Presented With A Compilation Of Throwback Photos From His Military Career / Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by dynicks(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2018
now these r the kind of threads we need nd not those useless bbnaija threads nd their likes..

18 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:56pm On May 11, 2018
I.
Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by Explorers(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2018
theenchanter:
lol, Explores na baba o, double tuale for d boss!!

Lol....every body na baba o.

12 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by yungmoney447(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2018
Back in the days when Naija was still Naija but now everywhere don turn to ZOO

BuhariBacktoDaura 2019

6 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by Toks2008(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2018
Blackfire:
This can only bring tears to your eyes...

See so much potentials and wonderful future.

What happened... What happened... What happened?

All we have now is shaku shaku generatkon.

12 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by akigbemaru: 6:59pm On May 11, 2018
spartan117:
Following
Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by arherfish(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2018
SweetJoystick:
mallam must always be mallam, see as he siddon for floorilluminati no be today, e Don tey
Which kain yarn be this. Just appreciate the whole thing and pass along.

3 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by cocoboss(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2018
how time flies cheesy cheesy
Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by kingjomezy(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2018
somebody should console me .....I want to start crying oooh

3 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by dannybomb(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2018
thank you for this wonderful memorable throwbacks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by Koolking(m): 7:03pm On May 11, 2018
Mehn, this was Nigeria

Nigeria will be great again. Op, thanks for sharing

4 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 11, 2018
kingjomezy:
somebody should console me .....I want to start crying oooh
ok cry
Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 11, 2018
theenchanter:
1...... originally designed Nigerian flag by Taiwo Akinkunmi

2........ Alake of egbaland in London.

3....... gas station in Lagos 1957

4...... Thomas Sankara of Burkina Faso with Abami-eda in Feb 1987, Sankara was later assassinated in Oct that year.

I know why those guys opted to remove the image of the sun on that flag...

They planned to keep us in the dark forever.

They loathe the sun for all it represents...

light,truth,pravda... justice. Honesty.

Meanwhile,Maximum respect to the African Che Guevara #Sankara.

The sun never sets over the grave of a good man...

For all those who died in the struggle to bring Africa to the point where the sun never sets...

Fela...

8 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by unknownsolja: 7:07pm On May 11, 2018
theenchanter:
1...... the first Nigerian civil engineer to construct a road in Nigeria.... the Iweka road in Onitsha was christened after him.

2...... west African beauty pageant. The Nigerian (third) was the winner.

3...... some of our old coins.

4........ Queen Elizabeth in the Nigerian parliament 1962

star of david...NICE ONE!!!

3 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by edudguy(m): 7:07pm On May 11, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

The mumu in this Northerners didnt start with Buhari coming to commission a bus stop in Lagos......his ancestors went all the way to London to inspect traffic light...
I know someone will derail this thread and make it a tribe thing. Lets just savour how good things were then before you spoil it for us. Haff sense na abeg. Na woman you be na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by mmsen: 7:07pm On May 11, 2018
Amalgamation Day was one of the worst days in African history.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by unknownsolja: 7:08pm On May 11, 2018
theenchanter:
1...... merry Christmas in Badagry, Lagos.

2.......groundnut pyramid in Kano. Nigeria was world's largest groundnut producer in the 70s.

3........one shilling (shile kan grin)

4........one Nigeria syndrome.

real pyramid not amosun fake rice pyramid..lol

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by hollywater: 7:08pm On May 11, 2018
Nigeria Airways hmmmm.
Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by Tolu95(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2018
nice pictures
Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by SweetJoystick(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2018
arherfish:

Which kain yarn be this. Just appreciate the whole thing and pass along.
you be mallam?

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by metroid(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2018
2.......two lovebirds, Clarion Chukura and Shina Peters.

And the result was Clarence Peters grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by ANNOY(m): 7:12pm On May 11, 2018
theenchanter:
1......A Nigerian, owner of Gatwick airport in the UK.

2.......first Nigerian female pilot.

3...... A Turkish but of Nigerian origin, world first black pilot.

4...... Onome Okon, world young brilliant person in 2015
The young boy in the picture is a fraud.
He is in babcock university. He is a public administration student in 400lvl. And he has a cgpa of 2.4.
Ban this person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 11, 2018
mmsen:
Amalgamation Day was one of the worst days in African history.

True...

But then,did you know that we missed a slim chance to reconstruct history sometime between 1957 and 1959?

If you 've read what I 've read,then you will know what I know and what I mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by shamecurls(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2018
Blackfire:
This can only bring tears to your eyes...

See so much potentials and wonderful future.

What happened... What happened... What happened?

Be patient. His Excellence , President Mohmmadu Buhari (GCFR) is taking us to where we rightfully belong

It's all about time, belief and perseverance

1 Like

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by Josh44s(m): 7:18pm On May 11, 2018
Seeing that Gas station, I felt like crying. Life don spoil for this country right now, nor be small.

6 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by mmsen: 7:19pm On May 11, 2018
mansakhalifa:

True...

But then,did you know that we missed a slim chance to reconstruct history sometime between 1957 and 1959?

If you 've read what I 've read,then you will know what I know and what I mean.

I know that they were crying about how they wanted to leave the union and some foolish people told them not to.

But there was also pressure on both sides from the useless British who like to stir up chaos and destruction wherever they set their ugly feet.

3 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by Josh44s(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2018
shamecurls:

Be patient. His Excellence , President Mohmmadu Buhari (GCFR) is taking us to where we rightfully belong

It's all about time, belief and perseverance

6 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by osteenbush(m): 7:22pm On May 11, 2018
Educative
Interesting
Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Compilation Of Vintage Nigerian Pictures. by Yinxies(f): 7:23pm On May 11, 2018
May God bring back the good days to our nation. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF / What's The Difference Between The Senate And House Of Representative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.