Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Davido Teases About His Album Drop Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Teases About His Album Drop Date (400 Views)

If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This - Davido Teases Chioma / "If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This"— Davido Teases Chioma / DJ Neptune Reacts To Davido's Next Album Drop With Epic Reply - Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Teases About His Album Drop Date by donsimoniiblog: 4:08pm On May 11, 2018
Assurance crooner Davido who is arguably the biggest artist in Africa took to twitter to tease us with his album release date, the singer in a tweet tweeted "album drops" with a zipped mouth smiley, we hope he drops his album as his last Ep Son of Mercy had major collaborations

SOURCE: https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/05/davido-teases-about-his-album-drop-date.html

Re: Davido Teases About His Album Drop Date by aristocrazzy: 4:14pm On May 11, 2018
He should better drop it now that he's trending, wizkid will surely feature in this one..
Re: Davido Teases About His Album Drop Date by donsimoniiblog: 4:15pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Davido Teases About His Album Drop Date by infonewsnigeria: 4:18pm On May 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
fire
visit www.infonewsnigeria.com, the next big forum

1 Like

Re: Davido Teases About His Album Drop Date by kennethokey15(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Bags Enugu Chieftaincy Title #bbnaija (photos) / Wizkid Reveals Plan To Open Star Boy Pop Shop In The UK / Davido Still Asking For More Vote For The Bet Awards!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.