Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award (8973 Views)

What Are Best Stories You Have Read On Nairalland Literature Section? / Volunteers And Committee Needed In Literature Section / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Oroolorun(m): 10:53pm On May 27, 2018
@ tsharp,
You said Souloho19 sound like every other writer?
Come on stop that, that is an insult to a genuis!

Souloho19 and Centino no doubt are the men of the moment, but let not forget great writers who dominated this forum once upon a time. TIME!
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by tsharp(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2018
no vex
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Lektu3(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2018
oyeprince, eze eke
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by phoenixchap: 7:44pm On May 28, 2018
Abeg give souloho19. I nor fit drag

2 Likes

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by mekonglobal(m): 12:07am On May 31, 2018
In no particular order. Souloho19 Larrysun Centino Oyinprince
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by ziloux: 9:16am On May 31, 2018
Larrysun
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by marve20: 10:48am On May 31, 2018
sapphirePRINCEX

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Dackrapper(m): 9:33pm On May 31, 2018
Larrysun!
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Divepen1(m): 7:15am On Jun 01, 2018
Thanks all... I'll announce the winner soon...
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Divepen1(m): 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Here we have it..

The winner should please forward their account number to https://www.nairaland.com/princesa

Some of us nominated more than a writer. Thanks! You made it easy to jump your votes.
And here we have it

1. Centino- 24 votes
2. Souloho19- 21
3. Larrysun- 13
4. Inkvodkapaper- 7
5. Rachaelfst- 4
6. SapphirePrincex- 3
7. TheBlessedman- 3
8. Whizkidefe- 2
9. Just2day- 1
10. Emperorblog- 1
11. Harrystories- 1
12. Oyinprince - 1
13. Jospimo- 1
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by princesa(f): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
Divepen1:

Here we have it..

The winner should please forward their account number to https://www.nairaland.com/princesa

Some of us nominated more than a writer. Thanks! You made it easy to jump your votes.
And here we have it

1. Centino- 24 votes
2. Souloho19- 21
3. Larrysun- 13
4. Inkvodkapaper- 7
5. Rachaelfst- 4
6. SapphirePrincex- 3
7. TheBlessedman- 3
8. Whizkidefe- 2
9. Just2day- 1
10. Emperorblog- 1
11. Harrystories- 1
12. Oyinprince - 1
13. Jospimo- 1

Divepen, can't thank you enough for making this easier. Congratulations to the winner Centino, please forward your account to me but payment will be made next week.

Please don't stop voting for the other writers, but of course Centino can't win for now again so that the token prize will circulate.

Thanks to all.... Any questions, please feel free to ask. Gracias

1 Like

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by emperorblog(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Divepen1:
Here we have it..

And here we have it

1. Centino- 24 votes
2. Souloho19- 21
3. Larrysun- 13
4. Inkvodkapaper- 7
5. Rachaelfst- 4
6. SapphirePrincex- 3
7. TheBlessedman- 3
8. Whizkidefe- 2
9. Just2day- 1
10. Emperorblog- 1
11. Harrystories- 1
12. Oyinprince - 1
13. Jospimo- 1

congratulation to the winner

1 Like

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Oroolorun(m): 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Congrat Centino. This shows that many appreciated your work.
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Centino: 4:31am On Jun 02, 2018
I want to say a big thank you to the moderator of this section and the sponsor of this award. Laudable. The biggest thanks, of course, goes to all those that voted. Humbling. Thanks again, everyone.

6 Likes

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by msylva2147(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
I think it's fair for centino to be the winner based on the few chapters of his that I just read. I started reading No. 225 katakata street but I can't sleep nor concentrate on any other thing because the funny nature of it and his use of good English,punctuation, quotes and his twisting abilities. Once again congratulations to him but meanwhile when I am done with his I try soulho19 that people are talking of.
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by msylva2147(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
I want to commend the effort of the sponsor of this initiative, this I believe will encourage the writers to improve on their writing skills and be consistent.
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by tsharp(m): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
msylva2147:
I think it's fair for centino to be the winner based on the few chapters of his that I just read. I started reading No. 225 katakata street but I can't sleep nor concentrate on any other thing because the funny nature of it and his use of good English,punctuation, quotes and his twisting abilities. Once again congratulations to him but meanwhile when I am done with his I try soulho19 that people are talking of.

I also didn't see any other outcome. He also uses current affairs which stands him out. Congrats sir Centino.

1 Like

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by msylva2147(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
tsharp:

I also didn't see any other outcome. He also uses current affairs which stands him out. Congrats sir Centino.
yes you are right.
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by tohero(m): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Divepen1:

And here we have it

Here's my surprise No 2: grin
I could not find an emphasis to the voting rule.

Surprise No 1: shocked
Clicking through the pages, the name that probably gets the most counts isn't the winner. cry

Anyways... wink Thumbs up to the organisers. cheesy
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by AvatarMode(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2018
Congrats Oga Centi Centino...kudos man...keep it going...
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Centino: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
Testimony time!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

I'm pleased to announce the goodness of the God of this literature section in my life. I joined this commision sometime in 2008. Over the years I just dey blow hot and cold hot and cold for this forum. But every time I come this Nairaland I go dey see different-different tins wey God dey do for pipo lives for here. Then sometime last year I said Lord! I don't want to continue blowing hot and cold. Give me inspiration make I start something for this forum, especially for the area of Literature wey i get small sense inside. Brothers and sisters, na so Number 225 Katakata Street just enter my head viam! I come start. Sunday-Sunday tonic. Some pipo say sunday no do, but man get to hustle na, because man must wack. Long story short, I just dey continue dey do my tin like dat dey go. Sometimes for midweek I go surprise my readers wen I fit squeeze out time. My pipo I face battle o! Sotay one period for one month dem come dey ban me upandan I nearly give up. den one day I heard a voice. I heard a voice saying to me...bro Centino, don't give up. Your testimony is at hand. I think say na play. Na so one day pesin tell me say dem don dey vote for Nairaland writer of d month of May and e be like say plenty pipo dey throway my name for dia. One of my oga sef come dey tell pipo to go vote. hmmm, brothers and sisters. Na so as month end i come here say I win. I win FIVE Thaaaaasand!!!! And just now-now, like five minutes ago I see alert. Is the Lord not good? My pipo tell me, Is God not wonderfuuul?!

I dedicate dis victory to all d pipo wey vote. both those wey vote for me and those wey vote for odas. Dis tin wey we dey do hia no be play. Every writer suppose get sometin because e no easy to siddon sometimes for empty belle for dis change wey dem promise us dey write something make odas dey read dey happy. We are all champions. My only prayer na say make network cease inside the phones of all d ghost readers until dem repent.

Tank you oga moderator. Tank you madam pricesa. May the well wey you draw dis money from never run dry lai lai.

Bro SunFlow. Na you get d tithe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Kesscy: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Dariousmart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Anyone Attending Ake Arts And Books Festival? / The Irresistible Arrest (A Story By Olasunkanmi Ajibola) / Enid Blyton's Novels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.