Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award (8754 Views)

Literature Section Or Sexuality Section? / Volunteers And Committee Needed In Literature Section / The Extremely Appalling Poor Quality Of Writing On Literature Section. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by dopeJemi: 9:00am On May 23, 2018
Centino is the best writer I have come across on this forum, Magic fingers I tell you
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by IRALIFE(f): 3:34pm On May 23, 2018
Divepen1:
I've never seen your comments..
Anywhere on Nairaland or on your thread?
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by alabig(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2018
Larrysun
Centino
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Divepen1(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2018
IRALIFE:
Anywhere on Nairaland or on your thread?
On my thread o.. But thanks sha
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by kayo80(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2018
IRALIFE:
Souloho19- A Hole in the Wall
Giaaaaana- Lethal Matrimony
Kayo80- Tiwa's Redemption
Divepen1- Grabbing the hot gate
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for the nomination. I appreciate it.
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by queenitee(f): 11:18am On May 24, 2018
Watching jejely
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Dranoid: 11:23am On May 24, 2018
ObehiD - Marked: White sight

Apollux - All his works
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by IRALIFE(f): 12:10pm On May 24, 2018
Divepen1:
On my thread o.. But thanks sha
You're welcome sha tongue
I really just got to know about your writing prowess recently. Grabbing the hot gate is actually your first work I'm reading but I like the concept of the novel. Thumbs up Bro
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by IRALIFE(f): 12:12pm On May 24, 2018
kayo80:

Thanks for the nomination. I appreciate it.
You're welcome Bro. That story was very emotional. I'm enjoying Ndidi and Telekinesis now anyway. Ride on Bro.

1 Like

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Divepen1(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2018
IRALIFE:

You're welcome sha tongue
I really just got to know about your writing prowess recently. Grabbing the hot gate is actually your first work I'm reading but I like the concept of the novel. Thumbs up Bro
Thanks a lot. For this and the vote..

1 Like

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by IRALIFE(f): 12:21pm On May 24, 2018
Divepen1:
Thanks a lot. For this and the vote..
cool cool cool
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by rapmike(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2018
Jackossky:
This one everyone is voting for soulho
Yea, read some of his stories
But,
Here's my list
Zuby007 (I'm not sure If that is his correct username but he was the one that wrote 'There and back on time')
D9ty7 (The person whose story made me join nairaland)
LarrySun (who is even comparing himself to you?)
FLOW1759 (Chai, I have forgotten Flow's sobriquet but he usually ends his chapters with 'Still I flow')
Divepen (Even if you are the host, I will still choose you... Tongues out)
TheRock555 ( Where are you man?)
Royver (please this boss deserves $5m)
Temilade (I am sorry for forgetting how your username is spelt)
Oyinprince
Flakkydagirl
Dioxidane
Centino
Ozila
Rapmike(even though he doesn't finish his stories.)
Scarlett ( calling the name makes me shout in joy �)

And all other writers on Nairaland.
Still looking out for
Shewrites
Apollux
And others

Kudos guys.

@ host, be ready to spend millions on this distinguished writers of mine

Modified :if its for this month alone, then I will go Solo.
I haven't been current either.

Kiss... Kiss. I feel so cool that someone remembered to nominate me.

But I do finish my stories (Its just one I have not finished.)
I am in a sort of hibernation while dealing with no andriod phone and NYSC, but when some stuff are settled I will return.

1 Like

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Princiology(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2018
Hello, my name is Inioluwa Olaposi. I am a freelance writer/editor.

I write professional articles (500 words) for a token of #500.
You can also get your already written article edited for #500 only.
However, there are no limits to the words I can write for you, depending on your choice.

Contact (WhatsApp)- 08144201894
Mail - Princiology2@gmail.com

I look forward to working with you.
Sincerely,
Inioluwa Olaposi.
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by stevodot22(m): 8:10am On May 25, 2018
Sir Larry remains the best, " fact" .Argue with your phone
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by scarffield(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2018
Oyinprince......tarasha z one hell of a book mheeen!
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by jospimo: 2:30pm On May 25, 2018
Jospimo
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by inspiredbytife(f): 3:33pm On May 25, 2018
I am a book lover, indoor/party animal, such a contrast right? lol trust me I know. Let's just say I'm bubbly and fun filled in a lot of craziness in between I love food all kinds as long as it is edible please don't blame me for my chubbiness it is Hereditary.

I just published my first book on Wattpad and trust me you'll enjoy this book so much, from thrilling to drama to charming romance to helpful life advice.

So just grab your towel and claim the best pool chair wink - 'cos it's time to get reading.

You can find my book by either searching on Hers Alone on Wattpad or you can follow this link https://bit .ly/HersAlone (kindly remove space between the link)

Learn more on my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515941/best-book-wattpad-hers-alone#67744565

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Liftme(f): 11:04pm On May 25, 2018
Souloho19,
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Madera001(m): 11:16pm On May 25, 2018
GUYS I HAVE A NEW STORY PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT 'THE ENEMY WITHIN - A TALE OF LOVE LUST AND BETRAYAL https://www.nairaland.com/4524672/enemy-within-tale-love-lust

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by GenieXYZ: 2:48am On May 26, 2018
I nominate Centino. He writes with such vivid clarity that you can't help but get engrossed.
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Yemike(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2018
Centino is trying but i'll give it to souloho19 he's just too complete.
He mixes crime with adventure plus love and numerous blockbusters to sum up fantastic stories.

In doubt?? try delayed diagnosis or the devil wears okrika or the ongoing hole in the wall and you'll find yourself swayed and addicted.
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by tsharp(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2018
Yemike:
Centino is trying but i'll give it to souloho19 he's just too complete.
He mixes crime with adventure plus love and numerous blockbusters to sum up fantastic stories.

In doubt?? try delayed diagnosis or the devil wears okrika or the ongoing hole in the wall and you'll find yourself swayed and addicted.
shocked shocked shocked
Complete writer? Centino is extraordinary! He mixes politics, sports, religion, metaphysics,psychology, mad humor, family saga, sex and more. The kind of combo you don't ever see, much less on a free forum. His story is twenty in one. Written in both Queens English and street pidgin. Just go and read. Number 225 Katakata Street. He gets my vote over and over again.

3 Likes

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Yemike(m): 8:36pm On May 26, 2018
tsharp:

shocked shocked shocked
Complete writer? Centino is extraordinary! He mixes politics, sports, religion, metaphysics,psychology, mad humor, family saga, sex and more. The kind of combo you don't ever see, much less on a free forum. His story is twenty in one. Written in both Queens English and street pidgin. Just go and read. Number 225 Katakata Street. He gets my vote over and over again.
Why your blood too dey hot?

Just read stories like "The devil who loved me", "Chido Remy", " "There and back on time". Then you'll know our dear centino and Mr Souloho are still behind some great writers that have graced this forum with their writing skills.

You might be into Korean family drama while I'm into Jack Bauer and co.

I'm currently following centino's katakata where mama Akuna is disturbing the place with her witchcraft and freke in dilemma over Maya's pregnancy.

I doubt if you've read any of souloho's story yourself.

What is good for the goose might be bad for the gander.

You prefer Centino and I prefer Souloho everyone to his own opinion.

Someone here has already explained what Souloho is capable of

Just check it out.

abiderx:

The title usually sound funny that you might want to ask, How come?
The first chapter makes you relax thinking "It's just like other stories".
Along the line, you become emotionally attached and start making funny assumption with almost correct theories.
You become tired of assumptions and decide to read along religiously, checking for updates off and on.
At some point you think you have a grasp of the story but then the twist gives you tachycardia or bradycardia as the case may be. (you start contemplating if is safe to stop due to health reason, but then your emotion won't let you stop).
Talk about quotes coined from the events in the story.
Talk about detailed and witty explanation of conditions and concepts. Talk about clarity and finesse and suspense.
At the end you would sigh and want to give yourself a hard knock, why? (the clue to the climax has been there in the first chapter but the writer coated in a way that your subconscious got tricked making your brain trail off into condemning innocent characters)

Delayed Diagnosis (which physician would do that)
The Devil Wears Okirika (how? Of all clothings, na Okirika devil see to wear?
The hole in the wall (maybe a structural defect)

But then you are in for a breathtaking, surprising jolly good ride in any of those stories above because the title just tricked your mind.

N. B make sure you are certified OK by your physician before embarking.

SOULOHO19

1 Like

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by tsharp(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2018
Yemike:

Why your blood too dey hot?

Just read stories like "The devil who loved me", "Chido Remy", " "There and back on time". Then you'll know our dear centino and Mr Souloho are still behind some great writers that have graced this forum with their writing skills.

You might be into Korean family drama while I'm into Jack Bauer and co.

I'm currently following centino's katakata where mama Akuna is disturbing the place with her witchcraft and freke in dilemma over Maya's pregnancy.

I doubt if you've read any of souloho's story yourself.

What is good for the goose might be bad for the gander.

You prefer Centino and I prefer Souloho everyone to his own opinion.

Someone here has already explained what Souloho is capable of

Just check it out.

my comment is against the backdrop of "completeness" of a writer. you can find 100 other writers who sound like Souloho but very few like centino. Someone voting for him here described him as badass and i can't agree more. the depth of his knowledge on some of the things he says through Mr Cosmas is unreal. he is a different breed. that is why his is the story i want to read here. but like you said, it's a matter of preference. kudos to both of them.

1 Like

Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Yemike(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2018
tsharp:

my comment is against the backdrop of "completeness" of a writer. you can find 100 other writers who sound like Souloho but very few like centino. Someone voting for him here described him as badass and i can't agree more. the depth of his knowledge on some of the things he says through Mr Cosmas is unreal. he is a different breed. that is why his is the story i want to read here. but like you said, it's a matter of preference. kudos to both of them.
Are you for real?? @bolded

Then you must have met just a few writers yourself.
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by tsharp(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2018
Yemike:

Then you must have met just a few writers yourself.

I don't waste time when I can easily identify the best and catch my trips kiss
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by Yemike(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2018
tsharp:

I don't waste time when I can easily identify the best and catch my trips kiss
Suit yourself bro.

Wanna imitate Kingsley? grin
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by tsharp(m): 9:59pm On May 26, 2018
Yemike:

Wanna imitate Kingsley? grin

lol. hope he quotes me grin
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by paqman: 6:06am On May 27, 2018
the blessed man darousmart the author of countless deserved some accolades let show him some love
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by eyesofpearls(f): 6:12pm On May 27, 2018
Centino please! Anytime any day! Visit 225 katakata street to know why! He’s all shades of Awesome!
Re: Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award by clems93(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2018
FOR THIS MONTH, MY BEST HAS BEEN CENTINO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

**obinna**(a True Life Story) / Virgin Girl; My First Time! / What's The Correct Usage Of "In Other To" And "In Order To"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.