Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) (33769 Views)

Mercy Eke Buys Range Rover Autobiography / Ogusbaba Becomes MTN Brand Ambassador (photos) / Comedian Ogusbaba Robbed At Gunpoint At Chevron Roundabout, Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 11, 2018
Na wa for Naija sef. I guess we don't know what 2018 Range Rover looks like. All these lies. I mean even the 2018 cars don't come with their seats wrapped. The new car smell and 4-10 miles alone will tell you. SMH
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by tilesworld1: 6:31pm On May 11, 2018
userplainly:

Niqqa was among the first comedians in dem I go die golden era!... y u say u don't know Ogus? well, if u nobi warri, u no be warri.... baba shift mo celebrate awa niqqa blessing

anybody that says he never heard or doesn't know about Oguns Baba is definitely a teen

2 Likes

Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by chukzyfcbb: 6:31pm On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:
popular you say?

I don't know that Nigga... How many shows did he organize to acquire that expensive shìt?

Una go dey carry cocaine come dey lie say una wan do tour for foreign countries.
He just organized a show in Lagos, Beat FM mentioned it a lot of times.

Dude been a known comedian at least in the east
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by emeijeh(m): 6:33pm On May 11, 2018
Dwizeone:
hehehe ... I remember that year, 93.5 cosmo FM...

Enugu vibes that year...... They made our student life fun!
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by sirgalahad26(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2018
to those saying the car is new because of the nylon wrapped seats, izzit not the handiwork of those boys at ladipo!grin
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by Morbeta11(m): 6:39pm On May 11, 2018
zoedew:

Haba! Na tear rubber nah! See the nylon wrapping on the front seats waiting to be torn off the seats by the owner who’ll, by the way, drive it on the sump stabbing stones and jagged things on Nigerian Roads!

Toks....not brand new

1 Like

Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by Dwizeone: 6:39pm On May 11, 2018
Yeah, back then in Enugu, I did enjoy his show on Cosmo ... The cosmo team was great... But I didn't hear about him afterwards ...
emeijeh:

Enugu vibes that year...... They made our student life fun!
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by KrystosCJ(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2018
Josh44s:
Wahala Car. My elder brother using this exact Range Rover 2012 model cruised it for one year, making me feel so jealous and I almost sold my Baby Corolla S. After one year nigga almost pack go village when this Car wahala start. Ever since then I stop enving people using Range Rover, Mercedes Benz C300, E350 and GLK. cheesy

This bit of advice is gold. Like what I tell these youngsters, "Before you wear an expensive shoe, check if it will be comfortable for you."

2 Likes

Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by Toide: 6:44pm On May 11, 2018
this range is rough naa just look at the seat,
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by vertueptime: 7:03pm On May 11, 2018
Some people will still come here and ask of VIN number...
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by sircrabo: 7:03pm On May 11, 2018
we know him as a comedian but which other business is he into cause this wasn't gotten with his comedy money.

all this warri guys sef
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by naptu2: 7:06pm On May 11, 2018
Range Rover Spot? That's Dr Cork's car!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by 400billionman: 7:07pm On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:
popular you say?

I don't know that Nigga... How many shows did he organize to acquire that expensive shìt?

Una go dey carry cocaine come dey lie say una wan do tour for foreign countries.
You are too negative
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by Burgerlomo: 7:09pm On May 11, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by Pentools(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2018
Hardwork sure pays...I remember the days of his little beginning in Enugu state with mtn as his sponsors for a show he do host on Cosmo FM 105.1 owned by former gov. Chimaroke Nnamani. That station use to be lit before Ex-gov Sullivan chime come do am cowbell our milk through Efcc.

Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by 400billionman: 7:18pm On May 11, 2018
Josh44s:
Wahala Car. My elder brother using this exact Range Rover 2012 model cruised it for one year, making me feel so jealous and I almost sold my Baby Corolla S. After one year nigga almost pack go village when this Car wahala start. Ever since then I stop enving people using Range Rover, Mercedes Benz C300, E350 and GLK. cheesy
Nothing like Toyota bro
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by Josh44s(m): 7:21pm On May 11, 2018
400billionman:
Nothing like Toyota bro

Am telling you. Fuel Economy, good A.C and easy to maintain. Only fuel pump and balloon wey bad for my Senior brother Range, he spent more that 280k to replace it. cheesy
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 11, 2018
Why would someone buy a fairly used and put a bread nylon on the seat to deceive people as new ? He seems excited to own it, but I just hope with his display of bread nylon he has the finances to keep it running. Land Rover has excellent products but maintenance on those Trucks are quite on the high side, at a point one have to spend the price of a saloon car to keep these beast in great order. More expensive to maintain that the G-wagens on the average.

1 Like

Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by Gucciboss: 7:27pm On May 11, 2018
Dwizeone:
hehehe ... I remember that year, 93.5 cosmo FM...

93.5 keh.. Guy you sef don go out of fashion tey tey grin
Cosmo migrated to 105.5 fm long before packing up.
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by Gucciboss: 7:33pm On May 11, 2018
Pentools:
Hardwork sure pays...I remember the days of his little beginning in Enugu state with mtn as his sponsors for a show he do host on Cosmo FM 105.1 owned by former gov. Chimaroke Nnamani. That station use to be lit before Ex-gov Sullivan chime come do am cowbell our milk through Efcc.

Even you too? Not even after repeating 105.5 unbranded by Spaceman for like 1000 times per day. C'mon!
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2018
Omihanifa:
This is not brand new nah

It's even obvious the guy has been dying to buy a Range Rover. Cos I don't see why one will buy an old model Range Rover in 2018. It's all about wanting to belong.
Otherwise if he sat down to think he'd used that money to buy a brand new car.
But hey, what do I know. His car, his choice.
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by nams77: 7:56pm On May 11, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Hmmmmm

If I talk now dem go say bad belle

Why not buy a better low budget car instead of this box of wahala?
I tire o. I would rather buy a Corolla 08 or rx330 than this
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by miqos02(m): 8:04pm On May 11, 2018
Even the tire shows its Tokunbo
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 11, 2018
brand new indeed...
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 11, 2018
blowjohn:

It's even obvious the guy has been dying to buy a Range Rover. Cos I don't see why one will buy an old model Range Rover in 2018. It's all about wanting to belong.
Otherwise if he sat down to think he'd used that money to buy a brand new car.
But hey, what do I know. His car, his choice.

lol. you get sense
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by skales67(m): 8:08pm On May 11, 2018
Range Rover Spot...

Range Rover Pimple nko??

Ndi mmadu sef! undecided
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by AlNur: 8:13pm On May 11, 2018
Ogusbaba of Cosmo fm. I miss my childhood experience of the best fm studio in Nigeria Cosmo baby auuun!
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 11, 2018
i dont think he needs this car.
he need to take care of himself
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by thanki410(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2018
taiyesoul:

Ugly owner abi?.You wey fine pass am, abeg show us your Keke Napep biko.
your soul needs re-wiring...
But the man in charge is dead...
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:41pm On May 11, 2018
sport and not spot. Thank you
Re: Ogusbaba Buys Range Rover Spot (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 8:43pm On May 11, 2018
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje’s Response To Her Daughter’s April Fool Prank / Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview / Linda Ikeji Misses Her Sister, Laura’s Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.