Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Chief Chinedu Eya Saddened Over Deaths Of Kenyans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Chinedu Eya Saddened Over Deaths Of Kenyans (470 Views)

Buhari Saddened As Taiye Abe Dies In South Africa / Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths / Chinedu Eya: I Will Sell My N53m House To Purchase Ambode’s PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Chinedu Eya Saddened Over Deaths Of Kenyans by chi2054real: 8:08pm On May 11, 2018
An Enugu North Senatorial aspirant, Chief Chinedu Eya has expressed sadness over the death of Kenyans, following dam burst after weeks of heavy rain, causing “huge destruction of properties and deaths of the country's citizens.
The Nigerian Punch Newspapers of 9th May, 2018 reported that the burst happened in Solai, Nakuru County, 190 kilometres (120 miles) northwest of the capital, Nairobi, late on Wednesday.
In a statement by Chinedu's spokesman, Gwiyi Solomon, the Senatorial aspirant said the loss of over 40 people, missing of same number of people or its equivalent and destruction of properties worth millions of naira, following the untowered incident “is a huge loss to all Kenyans, Africa and the globe.
"When I read Nakuru county Governor, Lee Kinyanjui said "44 bodies had been recovered so far, with another 40 reported missing, I lost my mood immediately;" the Nigerian leader said in a statement.
"This is a huge loss for Kenya, Africa and the globe;" he said.
The Nigerian Senatorial aspirant, who was President Uhuru Kenyatta's re-election-international supporter, 2017 commiserated with the 2nd term President, Governor of Lee Kinyanjui and victims of the disaster.
“While I console with President Uhuru Kenyatta, Nakuru county Governor, Lee Kinyanjui and families of the victims of this heartbreaking incident, i heartfully pray that the almighty receive their souls in heaven;” he concluded.
The aspirant enjoined President Kenyatta, who he said is known for his leadership excellence to fomulate a policy that will keep future occurrencies of such incident in check.

Read More>>>

(1) (Reply)

Omo-agege: Emulate Senate, Release El-zakzaky, Dasuki, Falana Tells FG / Obasanjo Third Term Agenda Was Rejected By The Senate On This Day 16 May, 2006 / Femi Otedola : I’m Not Contesting For Any Political Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.