Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths (33158 Views)

They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Show Water They Drink (Video) / US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Breakingfamous: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Their Riffles Over Deaths Of Their Colleagus

"My song everyday, Father draw me nearer, draw me nearer nearer to thee"

Soldiers fighting Boko Haram seen singing and praying to God for the souls of departed soldiers killed during combat with Boko Haram terrorists.

Watch the video here as they sing and pray with their riffles .....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/soldiers-sing-and-pray-with-their.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Breakingfamous: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Watch the video here

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by slivertongue: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
dear Lord, please protect your own

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
support and pray for our troops.. They dont have 9 lives. But our prayer and support keeps them going.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Racoon(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is the supreme price they pay because of fatherland.Respect soldiers.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Charmingrascal(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is heartbreaking for real. Father lord please guard guide and protect our soldiers.
Strengthen them and give them the needed courage for in Jesus name I pray. Amen

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by haywire07(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Thanks to the wisdom of our Army Generals . Without Boko Haram, our soldiers would have been jobless

15 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by meobizy(f): 1:54am On Feb 21, 2019
"My song everyday, Father draw me nearer, draw me nearer nearer to thee"
These men have a deathwish.
The nearest God can draw one is back to Heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by NotBeenPaid: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2019

You can't fight terrorism with outdated weapons or artilleries and expect miracles. Terrorists even pray more.

As old as Nairaland, it's still experiencing crashes. This Seun and management are like 5&6.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Deejaygold(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2019
grin
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by surevik(f): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
Oh Lord protect only the innocent soldiers and let those that their hands has been socked with innocent blood die.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by bro4u: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
That's the morah
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
Lord protect our soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
smiley Sincerely in asd much as Soldiers have their excesses and overzealous attitudes, i will not stop giving Kudos to them. These guys are forever my Heroes cool

Abeg Wolf mess Maiduguri make una keep some cold bottles for me.

Cheers to all Military officers in the Northeast.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by SayDeeJay: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
amen
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by ORACLE1975(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
God will help u guys

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by surevik(f): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
O Lord protect only the innocent soldiers and let those that their hands has been socked with innocent blood die.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Truflame: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
I'm deeply touched, almost to the point of tears by the bravery and selfless sacrifice of our armed forces at the battlefield.

Indeed, it's not easy been a soldier

May God's protection be with them.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by ugochukwufrenzy: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2019
haywire07:
Thanks to the wisdom of our Army Generals . Without Boko Haram, our soldiers would have been jobless
what kind of stupidity are u trying to display

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by senatepresido: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2019
k
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Arabique: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Vgh
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by ucweber: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by Stanbaba30: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2019
Dear Lord, please continually preserve our soldiers, those on foot, those at sea and those in the air, in Jesus name, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by jaymee0(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2019
God is your sheild and protection

Your ogas don't care.
Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Kneel Down, Sing & Pray With Riffles Over Deaths by asawanathegreat(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
May God answer our prayers for them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: Philip Shaibu To Defect From PDP / Buhari To Give Portfolios To Ministers / Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.