Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Churchill Becomes Face Of ECOWAS Youth Council (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Becomes Face Of ECOWAS Youth Council (photo) (1029 Views)

Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council / Tacha Shades Mercy As She Becomes Face Of Royalhairs / Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill Becomes Face Of ECOWAS Youth Council (photo) by Gistformant: 8:15pm On May 11, 2018
GistMore.com

As shared...

Thanks to the president and members of ECOWAS YOUTH COUNCIL for making me the face of ECOWAS youths. Thanks for deeming it fit to host and honour me, after a long flight from different parts of Africa.

see more photos; http://www.gistmore.com/churchill-becomes-face-ecowas-youth-council-photo

Re: Churchill Becomes Face Of ECOWAS Youth Council (photo) by Gistformant: 8:15pm On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: Churchill Becomes Face Of ECOWAS Youth Council (photo) by biacan(f): 8:17pm On May 11, 2018
What the big church is going on here shocked making a scammer the face of ecowas youth....... I give up on Africa

Re: Churchill Becomes Face Of ECOWAS Youth Council (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 11, 2018
Awards are avenues for revenue generation.

And Churchill deserves it. grin
Re: Churchill Becomes Face Of ECOWAS Youth Council (photo) by thesicilian: 8:46pm On May 11, 2018
I'll like to know what qualified him for that position.
Re: Churchill Becomes Face Of ECOWAS Youth Council (photo) by chilewenwam: 9:27pm On May 11, 2018
The face that caught my attention is the other face grin

(1) (Reply)

Ebeano By Mr.p Best Dance Video Compilation / Mercy Johnson Loses Her Mother / Tiwa Savage Stuns In Fendi Jumpusuit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.