Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) (39617 Views)

Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) / Enugu Govt Orders Autopsy On Woman Allegedly Killed By Hoodlums (photos) / Convoy Of APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba Attacked By Hoodlums. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by emi14: 12:07am On May 12, 2018
immhotep:

madridguy, buhariguy and itsmeaboki will not like this

cc RandyLewis Lzaa pointzerom iceberg3 firefire onyeoga shalomc reelectbuhari
Is time they embrace realities

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by LZAA: 12:07am On May 12, 2018
immhotep:

madridguy, buhariguy and itsmeaboki will not like this

cc RandyLewis Lzaa pointzerom iceberg3 firefire onyeoga shalomc reelectbuhari
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:52am On May 12, 2018
Rochas is a bitter and sour loser!
Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by GGirll: 2:00am On May 12, 2018
fineboynl:
PDP don't have opposition in 2019. APC will dissolved before December. make this buhari will waste stolen money. the same accusation he labeled against the previous government. unfortunately his wife is more wiser them him.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by Drekaz(m): 2:20am On May 12, 2018
Bros abeg na brooms and flags worth millions of naira for there?
Make we hear word abeg.
They haven't paid the owner of that building completely sef
Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by kerry57: 4:16am On May 12, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

This is Okoroawusa's fault and Buhari's fault too. APC will never rule Imo again,the people of Imo state are tired of Okorostatue.
I absolutely agree with you evablazin. Okorocha came as a black sheep in white clothing and now we know who he truly is. Getting him and his family off Douglas house is not negotiable.

3 Likes

Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by pedrilo: 5:16am On May 12, 2018
Rochas is not smart anyway, he shud av decamped to apga since to retain control of imo, but because of his cravings for national prominence, he stucked to apc. Somebody shud tell him he cnt achieve national prominence in politics without the support of his people back home.
Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by AerialMapper: 5:32am On May 12, 2018
A party divided within themselves cannot unite a nation!!! All Retrogressive Congress (of baboons)
Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by discusant: 5:48am On May 12, 2018
pedrilo:
Rochas is not smart anyway, he shud av decamped to apga since to retain control of imo, but because of his cravings for national prominence, he stucked to apc. Somebody shud tell him he cnt achieve national prominence in politics without the support of his people back home.

Rochas Okorocha and back home?
Wow.
Okorocha who declared war against development on his home turf, war against the Orlu municipal lga which gave him the highest support and number of votes in 2011.

Okorocha dismantled the Municipality's sports stadium without replacement, witch-hunts the only major government establishment in the area - the state's university teaching hospital.
Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by EODforce: 6:04am On May 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad glimpse of 2019 election. I pity una wey dey fight/kill unaself cos of 1k.Okorocha go don ferry his family go abroad. 2019 election may not hold..Make una kill unaselves,God nor go vex
. when Ipob says no election, you will start having erection, and here you are showing that which makes you a hypocrite
Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by EODforce: 6:10am On May 12, 2018
Abagworo:
The attempt failed as the fire was stopped on time by Government officials.
. i know for sure that you took part in that evil act. i can bet on it,if you guys like you can set the whole state ablaze while we in other eastern state be clapping and dancing in God's praise

where is chino self ?

Cc:Beijingdossier
Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 6:25am On May 12, 2018
This is a welcome development but not good enough. Okorocha should send his boys to burn down government properties like the govt house, govt Secretariat etc, this is very necessary to stop those guys that want to wrestle power from him.
We support Okorocha on this. cheesy

Evablizin:
shocked

This is Okoroawusa's fault and Buhari's fault too. APC will never rule Imo again,the people of Imo state are tired of Okorostatue.

Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by onomefm(f): 7:02am On May 12, 2018
It is a lie, they didn't burn the building look at the full picture of the APC Secretariat at Owerri. Peace has returned to APC imo state. The media is against Rochas, this is a media gang up.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by Bsingle(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2018
This is just the preface for APC.
Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2018
this men are playing with the life of imo people. .so it's now a political matter btw ararume and rochas...time will tell
Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:09am On May 12, 2018
Looks more like an "inside" job. . . aimed at hiding evidence.
If we are to judge by what is shown in those pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 8:22am On May 12, 2018
Only in Imo
Commissioner for Public Safety.
I saw that grin grin grin
Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by Donsammi(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2018
ceaz4r:
Please where are the furnishings in that building? Does that not look like an empty /uninhabited building ?
What is that tire doing inside the building? They just gathered papers and set fire on the papers causing smoke inside the building then take pictures and tell us APC secretariat is on fire.

anything for the likes.

Apc have gotten a bad name in imo.
I'm presently in imo
I know what I'm talking bout.

2 Likes

Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by Donsammi(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2018
onomefm:
It is a lie, they didn't burn the building look at the full picture of the APC Secretariat at Owerri. Peace has returned to APC imo state. The media is against Rochas, this is a media gang up.

Hahaha
see you

that's the talk of the town yesterday.

all this dudes on rochas payroll..

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by Rmpopman: 12:45pm On May 12, 2018
na true you talk o.... see as the outside fine nothing damage for their why na just the inside and glass no break.......Ha APC cook up a better one next time
ceaz4r:
Please where are the furnishings in that building? Does that not look like an empty /uninhabited building ?
What is that tire doing inside the building? They just gathered papers and set fire on the papers causing smoke inside the building then take pictures and tell us APC secretariat is on fire.
Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by ceaz4r(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2018
Donsammi:

anything for the likes.

Apc have gotten a bad name in imo.
I'm presently in imo
I know what I'm talking bout.

Anything could have been causing those smoke down there - papers, even dried leaves.
Other than this picture you sent that was taken from afar, do you have any other ones showing the building inside and outside after the 'fire' ?
Re: Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) by Donsammi(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2018
ceaz4r:

Anything could have been causing those smoke down there - papers, even dried leaves.
Other than this picture you sent that was taken from afar, do you have any other ones showing the building inside and outside after the 'fire' ?

lol
when I have something to do that day.
I no dey jobless joor.
I was going to Douglas when I took that pic
I'm staying in works layout.
very close to that secretariat which is located in imsu Junction..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President / Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.