Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,841 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

What You Need To Know On Hiv/aids - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What You Need To Know On Hiv/aids (296 Views)

Rocenta Is Indeed Powerful. Testimony On HIV / Why A’ibom Rates High On HIV Prevalence / Ibadan: "Urinate Here And Contact AIDS" Warning Spotted (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know On Hiv/aids by NicholeDietary(f): 12:16am On May 12, 2018
Nichole Dietary consultancy

Sorry sorry sorry great minds

Been off again cos been too busy

Please those on diet therapy should kindly update me on their improvement

My HIV/Aids, Sickle cell Anemia, hepatitis , and all weak immunity clients, a special platform will be created both on fb and WhatsApp cos there are things you need to know

Please cancel the impression on VIRUS, nothing like that

If you weren't in my HIV/Aids lecture, kindly visit our fb page or www.nicholedietaryconsultancy.com for my blog on HIV/Aids

We need to clear the air and save lives

People are merely dying from ignorance

Nothing like GENOTYPE please

Well you will learn better on these platforms

All these ailments I just listed et al are in same class and will be treated same way.

Invite as many as you know to hurriedly join these platforms

You are said to be positive with some virus, always sick, looks frail, on blood transfusion cos mummy married your dad, we need you on these platforms

I need nobody to be shy cos there's no reason to

That's the reason for the gross campaign I put up world over

Gradually we will get there ( WhatsApp +2348137739878 )

Thanks for your understanding please. Good day ✋✋✋

(1) (Reply)

5 Real Ways To Make An Extra $500 And Above Per A Month From Home / Buy Into The Future Of Africa Buy In Ibeju Lekki / Buy Mtn 5gb For #2300 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.