Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Kante Beat Hazard To Winning Chelsea Player Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kante Beat Hazard To Winning Chelsea Player Of The Season (780 Views)

Jorginho, Kevin De Bruyne And Kante Beat Messi For Uefa Player Of The Year Award / De Bruyne: I Only Spoke To Mourinho Twice As A Chelsea Player / Hazard To Opt For Madrid If Chelsea Don’t Meet His Demands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kante Beat Hazard To Winning Chelsea Player Of The Season by 360gistpilot(m): 2:39am On May 12, 2018
Chelsea Annual Awards event has taken place in west London tonight, at Olympia in Kensington a short journey north from Stamford Bridge.

The French scooped the award ahead of play maker, Eden Hazard. He has made 46 appearances so far this campaign.

‘I want to thank everyone who voted for me and I want to enjoy this night,’ said Kante, who accepted the award from Antonio Conte.

‘We have a very good team, a very good team spirit, I have really enjoyed my two seasons with Chelsea and I hope we can win and do the best things in the future.’

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/kante-beat-hazard-to-winning-chelsea.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Kante Beat Hazard To Winning Chelsea Player Of The Season by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:40am On May 12, 2018
Love you Kante.....
Re: Kante Beat Hazard To Winning Chelsea Player Of The Season by Jirate(m): 5:12am On May 12, 2018
How Many Likes for this Midfield Maestro Called Ngono Kante. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why Zidane Resigned As Madrid Coach / France, Unofficial African Team Avenges For Nigeria / Man Utd Transfer News: Jose Mourinho Makes Final Cristiano Ronaldo Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.