Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Please Help! My Boss Wants To Sack Me. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help! My Boss Wants To Sack Me. (454 Views)

A Policewoman Called My Boss To Sack Me At My Place Of Work / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My Boss Wants To Sack Me. by boyfwend(m): 7:46am On May 12, 2018
hello nairalands.
sorry if I'm actually disturbing you. but please take time to read this. though this is my first time of creating threads on nl. I have been an active member for the past six month, but hardly comment. I've read a case like the one I'm going through now but don't think they are satisfying to me. I've been working with a man I call my boss lately, for the past two months. because of the nature of my work, I made an inquiring before moving over to his company. some do say his a good and kind man but in my own case, it is a different problem all together. though, his nice, doesn't talk a lot and also give all his worker weekly allowee... but of recently his character started changing towards us, especially me. I don't know what I have done wrong to deserve it, I always do whatever he wanted but takes everything offensive.
note: I'm not the only one passing through the oppression, but do you think mine is the worst. he insult me anyhow, take me for granted and even said if I'm no more wiling to work with him I should resign that he is not satisfied with me.my mind is telling me to quite but I can't leave the weekly allowwee. I'm suspecting it's because of the issue he has with his wife that's why his behaviour have changed towards us. I'm not the only one complaining others are too. he has threatened to sack us all if we make him complain again.
please nl what should I do? I can't afford to loss weekly 5k allowee.
Re: Please Help! My Boss Wants To Sack Me. by kobosmart(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2018
angry my frnd get down on your knees and suck that man's d*ck
Re: Please Help! My Boss Wants To Sack Me. by robinso01(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2018
as you've mentioned he's not like that before, that means he's not a bad person but due to his problem with his wife, he changed, still stick to him, he might change back to his old self again.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boss Wants To Sack Me. by pyyxxaro: 8:04am On May 12, 2018
kobosmart:
angry my frnd get down on your knees and suck that man's d*ck

Olumo rock and Amadioha fall on ur testes sad

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My Boss Wants To Sack Me. by kobosmart(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Olumo rock and Amadioha fall on ur testes sad
angry do you have 5k to give op
Re: Please Help! My Boss Wants To Sack Me. by orunto27: 11:49am On May 12, 2018
If it is his Company and you can't afford to be joblem, give him a bleep. But if it is not, and you don't like him, report him to a higher authority f n a.

(1) (Reply)

Visionary Investors See True Business Opportunities Here / Helping My Career / Internal Control Officer At Crossover Microfinance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.