Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? (43271 Views)

Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You / Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by rasheedatt(f): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
I am freaking out about this, My boss asked me out on a date which I think is innapropriate but I love my job and i was looking for a loooong time before i found it so I will be damned if i give up.

I was very kind and told him there is zero interest here so i wouldnt want to waste his time. He told me I should quit the job or accept him and he will increase my salary.

I told him to give me a week to think about it.

What should I do?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by hitekk: 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
hmm. tell him that all the people you dated in the past died mysteriously and since then you decided not to date any guy again to avoid losing him and watch if he will not behave wellgrin

668 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Legalcriminal: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Stevyne: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
hitekk:
hmm. tell him that all the people you dated in the past died mysteriously and since then you decided not to date any guy again to avoid losing him.
Hmmmm... Make sense!

177 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Fidelismaria: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2020

your boss is a bloody simp

I mean wtf is wrong with some men

what happened to never mix business with pleasure

He's not very smart

dating him will greatly affect your performance

tell him to shove the salary increment up his ass

But wait is it a one man business?

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Quietly(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
hitekk:
hmm. tell him that all the people you dated in the past died mysteriously and since then you decided not to date any guy again to avoid losing him.
Doesn't make sense. Do you think he is a Kidd, to take that for granted.. You better wakeup. Jo.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Ayemileto(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Is he the owner of the business?

If you can get evidence of the threat to sack you for refusing his proposal, I think there are agencies you can report to.

With this, you can get a leverage, and be able to keep the job without dating him.

There's also 50% chance you will lose the job, and nothing will happen to him because of our messed up system.

Also, Men who mix business with pleasure always learn the hard way, while their teachers always benefit greatly.

You can be the one to teach him that important lesson. grin

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Stand your ground and quit if he insists,God will not leave without a better offer.These men and their randiness everywhere

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by rosy1992(f): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Don't involve yourself in what you will later regret.

40 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by bigpicture001: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Is it dating he wants or just nacking..?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Bola146(f): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
It's better to quit than destroying your image. Your boss is someone's husband and father. Beg him to let you be and face your damn work!

23 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by hitekk: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
rosy1992:
Nne imaka, anyanwu ututu tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by UDUJ(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
bigpicture001:
Is it dating he wants or just nacking..?

cheesy Bros what type of question is this na

Definitely NACKING

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by rosy1992(f): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
hitekk:
Thanks for the compliment.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by UDUJ(m): 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
rasheedatt:
i am freaking out about this, My boss asked me out on a date which i think is innapropriate but I love my job and i was looking for a loooong time before i found it so ill be damned if i give up I was very kind and told him there is zero interest here so i wouldnt want to waste his time. He told me I should quit the job or accept him and he will increase my salary. I told him to give me a week to think about it, What should I do?

Points to consider in your decision:

1. How long your job search was before getting the job
2. Do you enjoy your job and feel fulfilled in it
3. The type of person your boss is - is he one that never takes no for an answer or one that is considerate and can see reason with you
4. Is it a one man business and he is the owner? If not you can always complain to HR if the company has an HR department
5. Is your boss married? If he is then this is a NO NO
6. Is your boss unmarried?
7. Is your boss good looking and do you find him attractive?
8. Does your boss have an history of dating his employees? (you can ask questions to find out about this)
9. Are you ready for a fling (office romance)?

You see how I laid out these points. You need to think deep and make your decision. We cannot make this decision for you.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
hitekk:

...Lol. onwa abani.

@ op. Just quit if you can't.

But that's very bad of him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
hitekk:
Your sense is not of this world bro grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by paulolee(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
do watin de hungry u to do..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Op read the first comments and make use of it cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
rasheedatt:
i am freaking out about this, My boss asked me out on a date which i think is innapropriate but I love my job and i was looking for a loooong time before i found it so ill be damned if i give up I was very kind and told him there is zero interest here so i wouldnt want to waste his time. He told me I should quit the job or accept him and he will increase my salary. I told him to give me a week to think about it, What should I do?
Tell him you are Hiv positive. he must be an idiot.

16 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by baralatie(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Zzor:
Stand your ground and quit if he insists,God will not leave without a better offer.These men and their randiness everywhere
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by baralatie(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
rosy1992:
best answer

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tell him you're HIV positive. grin

8 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by AscentSolutions: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2020
rasheedatt:

Say no. God will provide for another. Plus you can be one of the ladies who would be able to beat your chest and say you didn’t compromise. Don’t give him a chance

28 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by baralatie(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
rasheedatt:
obviously from the write up you have not seen how all these sex for cash in the office end up.
a he goat is he goat.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Prof0fficial: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
he is the one who needs a rethink about his decision. for your own side you're on win-win

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nicepoker(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
rasheedatt:
Tell him to seek approval from his wife first. If the wife agrees then you are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
I do always say double mind is a fervent and loyal partner of evil. You already conceived in and made up your mind while looking for licence card from the nairalanders to achieve it. "I LOVE MY JOB BECAUSE I HAVE LONGTIME BEEN SEARCHING FOR A JOB." Lolzzz, what a lamba code! A code to justify your sexual act with him for job security right..?

The escape route out of your double trap is to stand upright and run away through the exit door right behind you. He is a simp, and will use and dump you at the expense and risk of your job..

Your job is not totally secure by falling to his ploy..

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by DaddyRochie1642: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
chinchonglee:
We all knw u wuld fvck him.

U jst came here to exhibit excess buga.

U dnt need advice, u jst need a condom

You're a Wise Man Sir

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Civil Engineering Softwares (cads).... Let's Help Each Other / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers / 7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.