Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,896 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Wholesale And Retail Brazillian Lace Wig. The Best Price Ever! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Wholesale And Retail Brazillian Lace Wig. The Best Price Ever! (6742 Views)

100%human Hair Full Lace Wig / Brazillian Weave, Indian Weave, Full Lace Wig Etc / Now! Full Lace Wig Virgin Indian,brazilian & Malaysian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale And Retail Brazillian Lace Wig. The Best Price Ever! by miraexcel(f): 5:03pm On May 22, 2010
Miraexcel Stores is hear with another amazing offer.
Great quality brazillian full lace wig @unbeatable wholesale prices.
We offer 100% brazillian hair with french lace and 150% density. Lenght :16, 18, 20, 22 inches

Re: Wholesale And Retail Brazillian Lace Wig. The Best Price Ever! by miraexcel(f): 11:39pm On May 22, 2010
more pix

Re: Wholesale And Retail Brazillian Lace Wig. The Best Price Ever! by angelshalo: 6:17pm On Mar 02, 2011
On behalf of Angels Halo I would like to introduce our company. Morris Trading Corporation Malaysia is the mother company of Angels Halo. We are manufacturing and supplying all kinds, types, styles and colors of Human Hair Wig, and all our wigs are made of 100% Real Human Hair either Virgin hair or Remy hair. We have been in the business of Human Hair Wig for the past 5 years. For the past five years we are successfully supplies our products to our numbers of retailers and dealers in Malaysia only. We do not retail our products to an individual buyers due that we do not want to compete with our clients. It has been our endeavor to provide high quality products at very competent prices.

Last January 2011, I went to Nigeria and I saw the demand of Real Human Hair Wigs, Weave-on and Extension. However, I noticed the high prices of those items. According to our research the Real Human Malaysian Remy Hair that are selling in Nigeria are came from China. And I noticed that some are not a pure Real Human Hair.

To this effect, we would like to offer our genuine, 100% Malaysian Human Hair at affordable prices. And we are guarantying to you the quality of a Real Malaysian Human Hair with beauty, vitality and longevity. Malaysian Human Hair have its natural state is thick and soft, it is incredibly versatile!

We also supply Indian and Brazilian Human Hair Wigs. Those wigs are manufactured in Malaysia but the hairs are come from our suppliers in India.

For further information you may call our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com

ANGELS HALO is also looking for a sales agent all around Nigeria! All you have to do is to sell our Human Hair Wig products to the dealers, suppliers and retailers in Nigeria. You can do this part time or full time. This is a commission basis with big earnings! Take note, 3% of the selling price of the product will be yours! No need to invest, your buyers will invest for you! From the first payment of the buyer you will receive your commission immediately in cash or we will deposit thru your bank account.

We will assign a representative in Nigeria to assist you. Our representative will assist you to arrange your sales, payment and legal contract for the buyers. We can also provide brochures and sales and marketing proposals for you.

There are a lot of Asian workers, students and house wives who have tried to do this business and it help them financially. If you have a contact already, this is an advantage for you!

If you are interested to join in our new family in Nigeria, you may call our Malaysian Office at +60166764681 or you may send us an email at angels.halo@ymail.com
Re: Wholesale And Retail Brazillian Lace Wig. The Best Price Ever! by zuzzy21: 7:21pm On May 05, 2012
Be yourr own boss!wholersallers!Pure genuine humanhair extension @very affordable price!contact M for pricelist kikkyonline@gmail.com
Re: Wholesale And Retail Brazillian Lace Wig. The Best Price Ever! by cherrywig: 4:20am On Jul 11, 2012
hi,we now have more than 8000 pcs human hair wigs in stock ready to ship,which is cover different hair length,color.

If you have any needs,pls email me at: chinalacewig_cherry@hotmail.com

We are a manufacturer in China,accept custom wigs.

Re: Wholesale And Retail Brazillian Lace Wig. The Best Price Ever! by angelapeters: 5:14am On Oct 06, 2012
Although a well-fitting lace front wigs should stay in place on its own, you may feel happier using an extra type of attachment, such as double-sided tape.
Re: Wholesale And Retail Brazillian Lace Wig. The Best Price Ever! by premierwigs12: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2012
I am Leo from China now opening a big factory with many years experience prducing all kinds of hair products like wigs,wefts and closures,bulk hair,etc,we want to find who are interested in our products or to be a distributor there,feel free to contact,I will send you the latest stock list with prices,many thanks,my email is sales06@qdpremierwigs.com
www.qdpremierwigs.com

(1) (Reply)

Original Nike Air Max 90 20 Undefeated Pacific Blue - 60K / GOLD WATCHES: 18 - 24 Karat Gold Plated WatchesNMore @watchesnmore / Original Rolex Swiss Wrist Watches At 8k Only.. Very Cool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.