Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Only Remembered-hymnal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Remembered-hymnal (407 Views)

Catholic Hymnal With Over 500 Tunes / Should Churches Ditch Projector Screens And Bring Back The Hymnal Books? / How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Remembered-hymnal by AMEzekiel: 6:03pm On May 12, 2018
Good day co-laborers in the vineyard of our Lord Jesus Christ. What I share with you today is a hymn that ministered to me and I believe it will minister to you too. You may need to use Google to get the tune of the song but reading the lyrics alone will also bless you.
Here it is :it is titled ONLY REMEMBERED.

Fading away like the stars of the morning,
Losing their light in the glorious sun—
Thus would we pass from the earth and its toiling,
Only remembered by what we have done.

Refrain

Only remembered, only remembered,
Only remembered by what we have done;
Thus would we pass from the earth and its toiling,
Only remembered by what we have done.

Shall we be missed though by others succeeded,
Reaping the fields we in springtime have sown?
No, for the sowers may pass from their labors,
Only remembered by what they have done.

Refrain

Only the truth that in life we have spoken,
Only the seed that on earth we have sown;
These shall pass onward when we are forgotten,
Fruits of the harvest and what we have done.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

Refrain

(1) (Reply)

And When They Heard Of The Resurrection Of The Dead / Even Though Many Have Fallen, Would You Also Take A Fall? Watch This / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/07/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.