Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav (1121 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by diasporaman(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2018
A 13-year-old Alabama boy who miraculously recovered after doctors declared him brain-dead and were set to harvest his organs to donate to five other children, said he was in Heaven walking with Jesus and a sibling who died before he was born.

"I saw a dark male figure with a beard," the teenager, Trenton McKinley, told CBN Wednesday. "He held my hand as I walked through a field. I was holding a baby in my arm. My mom told me she lost a boy from a miscarriage before I was born. I know it was my brother."

McKinley's mother, Jennifer Reindl, who has been singing praises to God and sharing her story since her son's miraculous turnaround, said she continues sharing her story because she wants to change lives.

"I hope our story changes lives and am thankful for all the prayers and kind words. I am forever thankful to the Lord and out of gratitude will speak in the Lord's favor and as a witness to his miracle ... my hopes are that our story brings hope to any mother out there facing such odds ... from one mother to another mother I send love and prayer. Happy Mother's Day and God bless you all," Reindl wrote in a statement on Facebook Wednesday.

Two months ago, according Fox 10, McKinley was riding in a small utility trailer being pulled by a dune buggy for children when his friend pressed on the brakes suddenly, causing the trailer to flip. The teenager got caught in the trailer as it flipped after he threw his friend's 4-year-old niece into the grass to save her.

"I hit the concrete and the trailer landed on top of my head. After that, I don't remember anything," McKinley told Fox10.

Reindl told the network her son had seven skull fractures and died for about 15 minutes. Doctors did not expect a recovery to celebrate.

"All I saw was a stretcher with his feet hanging out. He was dead a total of 15 minutes," Reindl said while fighting back tears. "When he came back, they said he would never be normal again. They told me the oxidation (oxygen deprivation) problems would be so bad to his brain, that he would be a vegetable if he even made it."

Her son was on life support and barely breathing for several days so she decided with his father to sign documents allowing the donation of his organs to five waiting children.

"His eyes were solid black and dry and I knew he would not hesitate to save five more lives," Reindl told CBN.

The day before doctors planned to shut off his life support, McKinley started recovering.

"The next day I got a call ... they canceled the final brain wave test ... right before they hooked him up his hand moved, then his feet ... so they looked at his eyes and they were back ... he had blue eyes ... now they are green with small white specks like glitter ... they say when you look upon God ... pigment changes ... and my baby was in Heaven for a whole day ... he is a miracle," Reindl said.

https://diasporareporters.com/jesus-black-man-beards-white-teenager-died-claims-visited-heaven/

Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by Donald95(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2018
Problem is that Black Africans will never believe
Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by nairavsdollars(f): 10:42am On May 12, 2018
Why didnt he just say he is from Ile Ife in Osun state?
Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by diasporaman(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2018
The black folks will still doubt it even when the assertion is from a white person

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by Omololu2121: 10:54am On May 12, 2018
diasporaman:
The black folks will still doubt it even when the assertion is from a white person
this is pure bullshit.

Jesus was a Jew,and he was born in Bethlehem.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by Ojiofor: 11:04am On May 12, 2018
Somebori praise our Lord!
This na real miracle.
Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by Kyase(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2018
Donald95:
Problem is that Black Africans will never believe
this story is as old as Nigeria grin.
I actually watched the movie, but the movie still shows a white Jesus grin
Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by Fmartin(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2018
Omololu2121:
this is pure bullshit.

Jesus was a Jew,and he was born in Bethlehem.

whose genes and phenotype did he carried considering mary concieved by the power of the holy spirit?
Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by Butterflyleo: 12:08pm On May 12, 2018
Kyase:
this story is as old as Nigeria grin.
I actually watched the movie, but the movie still shows a white Jesus grin

You are talking about a different story. This one is fresh and happened very recently. There is no movie about this one.
Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by Kyase(m): 12:21pm On May 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are talking about a different story. This one is fresh and happened very recently. There is no movie about this one.
okay ooo, but why the same script different actors?
Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by anibirelawal(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2018
Picture of him in heaven or i donbilivit. grin
Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by Butterflyleo: 12:30pm On May 12, 2018
Kyase:
okay ooo, but why the same script different actors?

I believe you are sadly mistaken. Its not the same "script". Unless you are claiming that the boy is acting and never suffered from those injuries and was not dead for 15mins and was not on life support and his parents did not sign for his body parts to be donated.

Like I said, this is fresh and the events are real.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by Kyase(m): 12:58pm On May 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I believe you are sadly mistaken. Its not the same "script". Unless you are claiming that the boy is acting and never suffered from those injuries and was not dead for 15mins and was not on life support and his parents did not sign for his body parts to be donated.

Like I said, this is fresh and the events are real.
Go and read about Colton Burpo story about him going to heaven and compare the two bro.
Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by Butterflyleo: 1:22pm On May 12, 2018
Kyase:

Go and read about Colton Burpo story about him going to heaven and compare the two bro.

I know about that and they are not the same
Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by Kyase(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I know about that and they are not the same
lipsrsealed really?
Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by Europeman: 7:25pm On May 12, 2018
What a revelation
Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by Europeman: 7:26pm On May 12, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by sKeetz(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2018
This is typical of all near death experiences( NDE ). It's simply hallucinations caused by trauma and Anastasia. But trust ignorant apologists to attribute it to some spiritual nonsense.

The plenty contradictory descriptions of the afterlife by people who have experienced NDE is enough proof that it's all hogwash. Do your research people and stop living in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is A Black Man With Beards, White Teenager Who Died Claims He Visited Heav by Trenton: 11:03pm On May 13, 2018
mtcheeew. so many people with contrasting stories about the mythical heaven. same stories happens in india and vishnu. ganeesha e.t.c takes the glory.
we have thousands of kids dieing in yemen. jesus has work to do there.

(1) (Reply)

BATTLE OF FAITHS: Pastor Calls Out Mallam Yusuf Adepoju For An Open Air Debate / Ghanaian Pastor Just Finished Nigeria (video) / Come As You Are To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.