Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures (37472 Views)

Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Interesting15: 7:19am On Mar 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIu7nA__Sc

Sunday Akanni

I quit the teenage phase of life some ten years ago, and I'm now in my late twenties (although I still look way younger than my actual age. Lol). But looking back, I'm grateful to God for certain decisions I made when I was a very young boy years back that set me up for a blissful adulthood.

For the sake of space and time, let's summarise them into five.

1. Accepting Jesus As Lord And Savior

We all must make decisions every day. However, certain decisions are greater than several other decisions we make. These are decisions that change our lives forever.

The greatest decision I made that transformed my life was when I decided to give my life genuinely to Jesus Christ years back as a young teenager, making the decision to serve HIM and to maintain a good relationship with HIM in spirit and in truth.

2. Discovery Of Life Purpose

My relationship with Jesus set me on the pathway of destiny and purpose fulfillment early enough. Hence, I don't experience idleness, hopelessness, and helplessness. I've never been stranded in my life. Jesus is sweet.

From a young age, I knew I was called to be a minister of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom, and I structured my life accordingly. I started preaching as a child and grew up doing ministry. It's blissful doing what you were created to do from a young age. One of the benefits is you gain mastery while still young.

3. Building A Structure That Promotes Holiness

The decision to walk with Jesus as a young chap changed everything about me and my relationship with God empowered me in all important ways. Despite being a very young chap, I could live above sin, the devil and hell. Hence, I couldn't even relate to addictions and heartaches and headaches that are prominent in the circle of many young folks.

While I'm not yet 100 percent perfect, I was able to build a structure around my life that prevents me from indulging in dirty things that easily destroy lives. So, even now, my life is fresh, devoid of the fatal scars of sin.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3u58DTIrpz/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Interesting15: 7:20am On Mar 10
4. Utilizing My Talents And Gifts On A Global Scale

I not only discovered some of my talents and gifts as a young chap but also started deploying them (and reaping some measures of dividends) even while polishing them continuously.

Many years ago as a very young teenager, as consistent with my destiny, I began writing and publishing books despite the little resources at my disposal at that time. One of the earliest books I published on the Internet was on premarital sex, and it was made available to readers from different parts of the world.

One of those days, I got an email from one of the readers from America I think. He introduced himself (he was a much older person, older than me with maybe over 40 years), and he was conducting postgraduate academic research on premarital sex in America, hence getting different academic books for his thesis. One way or the other, he got my book too.

Amazingly, his intention was to read the book to get some information for his academic research work, but God started using the book to convict his heart of his immoral lifestyle. Hence, he messaged me to inform me of his lifestyle (his immoral partner, etc) and what eventually happened.

I was so delighted that God could use a young teenager like me then in a small part of Nigeria to touch a much older professional in faraway America simply because I yielded to Him.

Hence, if you will yield to the Lord too, He will make a beautiful story out of your life even from right now!

5. Learning How The Internet Can Be Utilized To Make Money

I developed an interest in researching how the Internet can be utilized to make money without compromising good morals, and I'm still reaping the rewards of the skills even now, as I'm a bi-vocational minister.

Finally, the greatest decision you can make today is to embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and start nurturing an intimate relationship with God your Father. This is what will empower you to live a life of complete dominion here on earth, and make you a sure candidate of Heaven (the rapture will take place anytime soon)

Run away from sin, and live your life for GOD. It is your destiny to live inside GOD through Jesus Christ Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Only Jesus Christ could boldly proclaim: "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6).

If you want to submit to Jesus, simply say this prayer:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

Jesus loves you too. Amen

86 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Interesting15: 7:20am On Mar 10
Few weeks ago, I published two books at the same time, and I've given free copies to around a thousand people.

I'm still giving free copies of the book "Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males" to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/7885246/sexual-purity-wisdom-males-free

If you are a woman, I'm also still giving free copies of the book "Sexual Purity Wisdom For Females" to interested nairalanders... Follow this thread to get yours (either you are a male or female)>> https://www.nairaland.com/7907524/sexual-purity-wisdom-females-free

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by hopefulLandlord: 7:27am On Mar 10
You gave your life to a Jew who was killed using just three nails and some wood like they do common criminals at the time. A Jew that screamed and asked why his nonexistent dad forsook him lol. A Jew that only 2% of Israelis believe in and there are far more Jew Muslims than there are jew Christians. these are people whose ancestors lived during the time and saw this Jesus live and die but they don't believe he was dying for themthem
You, a Nigerian however, read from a book and concluded that 98% of the Jews are wrong because logic favours storytelling over experiencing something, Amirite? you must know Obasanjo more than the people living with and around him because you read Punch newspapers and check internet for news about him. Punch at least is a daily paper whereas bible was written centuries later

The worst part is the book you read and conclude on is a slavery endorsing book handed to your ancestors by their pink skinned slavemasters. a book that didnt even acknowledge your existence; or where in your Jewish mythology book called Bible is it written that Noah left israel, traveled down to the deep jungles of Africa to warn your forefathers of an impending "global" flood?

Wake up people

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Franzinni: 8:29am On Mar 10
1. Girls are the same species but a totally different human being( hypergamous)

2. There are no friends, people only wear masks they tailored for you or the situation.

3. Sex is sacred and everytime you engage in it your tie your soul to whoever you engage in the act with (for una wet sabi knack olosho then you wonder why you become oloshi)

4. Life is balanced ( everybody have problems )

5. There is nothing like afterlife... When you die you would be exactly how you were before you were born.... Poof!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by betonnaira: 8:30am On Mar 10
Njoy
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Prescoss: 8:31am On Mar 10
Ok embarassed
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Tradepunter2: 8:31am On Mar 10
Glory

1 Like

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by inoki247: 8:31am On Mar 10
Ok na
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by ruggedboych: 8:33am On Mar 10
I regret my teenage age

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by BigDawsNet: 8:34am On Mar 10
Glory be to God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Marvieduke(f): 8:34am On Mar 10
The lord is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by YoungLionken(m): 8:35am On Mar 10
Nice one brother as I celebrate with you, the grace of God which is evident in your life..

Please keep up the work because serving God faithfully is not cheap or easy, especially in today's world filled with uncertainties, evil and self-centeredness..

God bless you more and happy sunday sir...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Rootprof(m): 8:35am On Mar 10
If you look deep deep the 2 imported religion na some people idea to shape the society.
The true religion na traditional religion. Most of the clerics of the 2 imported religions indulge in traditional ways. LET STOP PAINTING TRADITIONAL RELIGION EVIL. It has being proven many times that it works well. Pluck leaves and roots for healing, traditional religion deals more with nature, things God created. Africa wake up

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Jokerman(m): 8:36am On Mar 10
Studying the Bible as early as possible, by participating in Sword drills and memory verses
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by ayjay45: 8:36am On Mar 10
Thank God for you

I'm in my late 20s as well and I wasted my teenage years drinking, skipping classes and indecent lifestyle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by AncientAlien(m): 8:36am On Mar 10
Hunt hun!
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Expanse2020(m): 8:39am On Mar 10
De carry your sheeps GOAL GOAL de go
🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by zebszebs: 8:40am On Mar 10
Food for thought: If you were not born into a Christian family, would you be a Christian?

IMO, you are just a brainwashed African who thinks the colonizers' religion bequeathed to him is the best.

If you were born into a Muslim family, you would have said Islam was the best and advocated for everything Islamic.

See? Brainwashed

22 Likes

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by FuckYeyeMods: 8:40am On Mar 10
Not easy to see pastors flying around in bombardier and never wish for same..
Just ten years ago.. 10yrs till date the pastors have continously be in the news for scalping the sheepies. TB Joshua and Sulaiman came to mind where a colleague can spend his last money Just to be updated about those two crooks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Meedon: 8:41am On Mar 10
Sweet Jésus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by zebszebs: 8:41am On Mar 10
Franzinni:
1. Girls are the same species but a totally different human being( hypergamous)

2. There are no friends, people only wear masks they tailored for you or the situation.

3. Sex is sacred and everytime you engage in it your tie your soul to whoever you engage in the act with (for una wet sabi knack olosho then you wonder why you become oloshi)

4. Life is balanced ( everybody have problems )

5. There is nothing like afterlife... When you die you would be exactly how you were before you were born.... Poof!

Oh STFU!!!

2 Likes

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Brainlight: 8:41am On Mar 10
YOUR OWN NA 5 .... BRODA RIGHTEOUS OWN GO REACH ..50.

4 Likes

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Mona11: 8:43am On Mar 10
Good
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Meedon: 8:43am On Mar 10
FuckYeyeMods:

Can you make the sacrifices those pastors make? You think it is easy to serve God and lead people to the right part. Do it if you can.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Franzinni: 8:43am On Mar 10
zebszebs:

Oh STFU!!!
feeling is mutual... But while you are at it, you can suck a duck too

4 Likes

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by zebszebs: 8:43am On Mar 10
FuckYeyeMods:

Man is an upcoming religious charlatan and pulpit bandit.

A con artist using a made-up cult, later turned religion to scam the gullible and unlettered.

"Fools think religion is true, the wise think it false, but rulers see it as useful."
- Seneca

7 Likes

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by zebszebs: 8:45am On Mar 10
Franzinni:
feeling is mutual... But while you are at it, you can suck a duck too

Look at the response of a so-called Christian?

I drew you out and you showed your true colors.

When I say you people are confused, pretentious twats, who tout some religion because of what they can get from it, its sounds harsh.

I mean, just look at you.

H-Y-P for the HYP for the HYPOCRITE!!!

2 Likes

Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by UpTown001(m): 8:45am On Mar 10
Regardless of all the grammar and religions in Nigeria, alot of hungry common person's are still walking around the Street. And poverty is on a uprising scale.... Anyway

Join others and learn cryptocurency minning trading and investment. Don't let Nigeria happen to you.
WhatsApp contact in my signature.
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Kenmatt(m): 8:46am On Mar 10
How many times is this hitting here?

Or is it a paid advert?
Re: See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures by Franzinni: 8:47am On Mar 10
zebszebs:

Look at the response of a so-called Christian?

I drew you out and you showed your true colors.

When I say you people are confused, pretentious twats, who tout some religion because of what they can get from it, its sounds harsh.

I mean, just look at you.

H-Y-P for the HYP for the HYPOCRITE!!!
I am NOT a Christian... It show how slow minded you are to come to that conclusion after reading my writeup... I give up on you... I guess I better STFU now.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 / Pastor Tega Ahre Is Missing (Photo) / FG Suspends Adeboye’s Helicopter From Flying Over Expired Papers, Safety Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.