Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

The Political Gang-up Against Rochas Okorocha's Dynastic Plans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Political Gang-up Against Rochas Okorocha's Dynastic Plans (389 Views)

Court Dismisses EFCC Suit Against Rochas Okorocha / 2023 Presidency: There’s Political Gang Up Against Igbos – Ohanaeze Chieftain / The Hypocrisy Against Rochas and Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Political Gang-up Against Rochas Okorocha's Dynastic Plans by Naijiant: 10:39am On May 12, 2018
Many Nigerians would have heard by now about the ward congress of the Imo State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) that went down last Saturday, much to the dissatisfaction of incumbent governor Rochas Okorocha.  What many people may not know is what was at the root of the controversy in which one group claimed victory in the congress, while the governor's camp screamed blue murder, as their principal dashed to Abuja to seek the intervention of the leader of the party and president, Muhammadu Buhari.

The congress is where all officials for each of the 300 plus wards in the state are elected.  These officials are crucial for the primaries in the next few weeks to choose the party's candidate for the governorship. At the root of the crisis is Okorocha's plan to be replaced at Government House, Owerri by his son-in-law Uche Nwosu.
More: https://www.naijiant.com/beer-parlour-gist/the-political-gang-up-against-rochas-okorochas-dynastic-plans/

(1) (Reply)

The Sons Of Satan And The Seed Of Beelzebub (part 2) / AI As Obstacle To Nigeria’s War On Terrorism / I Wish My Mum Can See Everything I Have Achieved Now- Seyi Shay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.