Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life (22067 Views)

Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million / Kwara Hijab: Chief Imam Yoruba Ilorin, Supports Christians Position (video) / Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by anibirelawal(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2018
Biety:

Oniranu, nothing will harm the islamic cleric.
Dedicate your time to the afairs of your ibo tribe that is losing relevance in the country everyday.

Please just let them be.
Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Ayobami7(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2018
Is typinging........
Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by ContentedK: 12:44pm On May 12, 2018
Biety:

Idiot like you does not worth my time. And if kwara is not part of yoruba land is it part of your OSU region? Eranko.
typical ewedugerian dwelling in a shithole and licking up his masters anus... children of hate ...spits*

17 Likes

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 12, 2018
iykecicero:
May 12, 2018

An Islamic scholar, based in Ilorin, Kwara State, Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba, has alleged that his life is under threat, claiming that some people attempted to kidnap him in his residence on Tuesday night.

Speaking with Saturday Tribune in a telephone conversation, Sheikh Aduanigba, who said he is the Lemomu Yoruba (Chief Imam Yoruba) of Ilorin, said he was being persecuted for his stance on the emancipation of the Yoruba race.

A video went viral on the social media, during the week, in which the Islamic cleric called on Muslim faithful to drop their Islamic names and rather adopt their Yoruba names as part of the efforts at resuscitating the Yoruba renaissance.

Speaking on Thursday, he said his ordeal started some 20 years ago when he was turbaned as the Chief Imam Yoruba of Ilorin, an action which he said did not go down well with the Ilorin Emirate and which culminated in a law suit which he eventually won in 2009.

“I was in my house on Tuesday, 8 May, 2018, when some three men came knocking at my gate at about 11pm. They claimed that they were police officers who were acting on the instruction of the Kwara State Commissioner of Police, Mr Aminu Pai Saleh, who they claimed invited me to a meeting at that odd hour.

“I became suspicious as I noticed that two of the three men wore unkempt beards and I thus concluded they were not policemen. They told me that I should come with them to honour a supposed invitation by the Commissioner of Police.
“I became more curious and I asked that they should allow me place a call to the police commissioner who is well known to me. Oddly, the first line was switched off and the second rang and rang many times, unpicked.

“One of the men now unwittingly suggested that the police commissioner must be sleeping, a clear signal that the said invitation at 11pm may not have even emanated from the police commissioner. My suspicion was coupled with the fact that there was no warrant of arrest and no formal letter of invitation.”

Speaking on the development, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Kwara State command, Mr Ajayi Okasanmi, who spoke on behalf of the Commissioner of Police, claimed that the Islamic cleric was duly invited by the police.

He said the cleric refused to honour the invitation made to him, despite the fact that the letter was sent to his residence, advising him to come out from hiding and “behave as a responsible citizen.”

According to Okasanmi, Sheikh Aduanigba was invited by the police, based on a petition written by those he described as concerned citizens of the state over alleged inciting video made and disseminated by the cleric to public.

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/chief-imam-yoruba-of-ilorin-alleges-threats-to-life-•he-should-come-out-of-hiding-kwara-cp/
Okutanla it's come and blame Igbo people.
cc Lzaa pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy firefire onyeoga shalomc itsmeaboki buhariguy igbobasthard Okutanla

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Cyynthialove(f): 4:49pm On May 12, 2018
Funlais disgracing Yoruba Muslims since time immemorial despite all their head slamming to please them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by RisMas(m): 6:33pm On May 12, 2018
limeta:
Now you know islam is a scam
It actually exposed your thinking capacity�
Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Moorish: 6:39pm On May 12, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Lmao !
That inability to sight the moon na em worst pass.
I wonder if all of them are suffering from vitamin A deficiency or glaucoma .
I am yoruba, but shiiiiet

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Moorish: 6:41pm On May 12, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Honestly, I am so ashamed of my Yoruba Muslim brothers . This is one of the reasons why we christian yorubas have openly disassociated ourselves from them because of the disgrace that have brought to Yoruba land.
Just look at this young imam, after worshiping the caliphate and struggled with all his might to prove to fulanis that he's a good Muslim, yet they are treating him with disdain. What a pity
These people are irredeemable, very useless people.
Spits !
christians are also zombies

arab slave vs jewish slave

1 Like

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Simbrixton(m): 6:42pm On May 12, 2018
Preshy561:
[s][/s]
see a Yoruba Muslim that his imam is crying of threat to life is here babbling on nothing,instead of saving your imam you are here babbling,inconsequential Yoruba Muslim plastic kettle carrier.

when kwara is now north,we are waiting for osun to be declared as a northen state,followed by Oyo.cheesy

continue foaming from mouth,when foolanis are busy land grabbing westerners. cheesygrin

We are a free people the bitter truth is fulani are wiser and stronger than igbos
Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Moorish: 6:43pm On May 12, 2018
Postanalyser:
Emancipation of what?
forget it....you people were created to serve the foolanis.Any attempt to do otherwise can lead to ultimate wipe out of that dirty tribe of yours.

keep it funny and witty

your post was boring
Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Moorish: 6:45pm On May 12, 2018
Nigeria= arab slave vs jew slave

I hate you all
Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Tundeobama(m): 6:48pm On May 12, 2018
my yoruba Muslim brothers I can tell you 100 cases like this which makes it crystal clear hausa/fulani don't like you despite same religion you better open your eyes.Any office meant for Christian Eg can Yoruba Christian are allowed to highest office Christian in East North and south proudly worship in churches own by West.But hausa fulani hardly want to associate with you my brothers.Yoruba Christians will always love you we are one tribe before religion.
ipods that are mocking face front,a wakeup call on yoruba expecially Muslim in ilorin who abandoned thier yoruba name for religion name it's bullish it.

9 Likes

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by neonly: 6:49pm On May 12, 2018
Preshy561:

don't mind the plastic kettle carrier,that has to squat like a woman before he can urinate.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by johnmartus(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2018
Still wonder how this matter concern Igbo's lazy youths indeed.
Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Moorish: 6:53pm On May 12, 2018
Tundeobama:
my yoruba Muslim brothers I can tell you 100 cases like this which makes it crystal clear hausa/fulani don't like you despite same religion you better open your eyes.Any office meant for Christian Eg can Yoruba Christian are allowed to highest office Christian in East North and south proudly worship in churches own by West.But hausa fulani hardly want to associate with you my brothers.Yoruba Christians will always love you we are one tribe before religion.
ipods that are mocking face front,a wakeup call on yoruba expecially Muslim in ilorin who abandoned thier yoruba name for religion name it's bullish it.
We Yorubas need to unite and go back to the spirituality of our forefathers

You Christians also Abandoned the heritage of our ancestors

You are slaves to the Jews.

You are not loved by the igbos either

1 Like

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2018
Preach my brother
Won ma gbo tipa tipa

Tundeobama:

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by PVision2020(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Funlais disgracing Yoruba Muslims since time immemorial
Hellooo, can't you be proud of being igbo for once, or is it a crime to be Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by obonujoker(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2018
As a Yoruba Muslim, I m sad with this news... I will never allow any Fulani/Hausa Muslim in my mosque again....

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Simbrixton(m): 7:02pm On May 12, 2018
Postanalyser:

Lol.....wait a minute you guys just woke up? what then can i say, " good morning ".
we're slaves in Nigeria. ..hahahahaha.....yet you people die everyday seeing how we dominate your land under your very nose.
Fulanis kill igbo?....u must be living in euphoria, no tribe can mess with the igbos,not like how they are dealing with you all at Ekiti state.

Nnamdi kanu dead or alive is better than any of your tribes men.

Those that died in phyton dance are not igbos i guess u suffer from selective amnesia

1 Like

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Moorish: 7:04pm On May 12, 2018
Simbrixton:
If you are a yoruba son and u believe in oduduwa Republic our biggest enemies are the igbos they are unhappy with the revolution that would soon start in ilorin do not lose faith ignore their comment 40 million yoruba would make a strong country we must teach oduduwa Republic evn if it costs us our lives we have two enemies igbos and fulanis and we would destroy them mostly the igbos they are usually unhappy when we shout our cry for freedom i want to encourage yoruba youths to join opc Israel is strong today because every Israeli is a soldier the same way with the fulanis join Opc today i appeal on yoruba youths may eledumare keep our secret our enemies would be destroyed in our eyes p.s any igbo that quotes me would die in seven days
If i lead our troops, I won't venture east

Igbos want the same things we want

The beef on here is just friendly banter, some competition and some bitterness

I am a yoruba man and igbo people f.ucked me over and igbo people also had my back numerous times

It is what it is

I think Odduduwa republic will be a good thing

As the days go by I want it more.. I once believed in this union.. but maybe i was wrong

6 Likes

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Postanalyser: 7:06pm On May 12, 2018
Simbrixton:

Those that died in phyton dance are not igbos i guess u suffer from selective amnesia

Lol,not as much as soldiers that boko haram and herdsmen since January till now....so do your plus and minus.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Postanalyser: 7:09pm On May 12, 2018
Simbrixton:
If you are a yoruba son and u believe in oduduwa Republic our biggest enemies are the igbos they are unhappy with the revolution that would soon start in ilorin do not lose faith ignore their comment 40 million yoruba would make a strong country we must teach oduduwa Republic evn if it costs us our lives we have two enemies igbos and fulanis and we would destroy them mostly the igbos they are usually unhappy when we shout our cry for freedom i want to encourage yoruba youths to join opc Israel is strong today because every Israeli is a soldier the same way with the fulanis join Opc today i appeal on yoruba youths may eledumare keep our secret our enemies would be destroyed in our eyes p.s any igbo that quotes me would die in seven days

shut the fvck up,you all are e-warriors, action speaks louder than the click sound your keyboard makes.
If you need the entire Yoruba tribe to be wiped out in days,mess around one igbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Moorish: 7:10pm On May 12, 2018
Postanalyser:

shut the fvck up,you all are e-warriors, action speaks louder than the click sound your keyboard makes.
If you need the entire Yoruba tribe to be wiped out in days,mess around one igbo.
You also proved that you are an e-warrior

1 Like

Re: Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life by Postanalyser: 7:12pm On May 12, 2018
Moorish:
You also proved that you are an e-warrior
Lol....i can take any form

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / OBIdients Arrange Buses For Students Across The Country To Pick Up Their PVCs / How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.