Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share (54119 Views)

Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] / I Just Discovered These Hot Selling Items You Can Import & Make 200% Profit / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Reeberry: 12:39am On May 13, 2018
reminiscing:
I went into the supermarket from my neighbor's car,i told them earlier that I want to stop over and get bread.i went in and picked a sanitary pad and walked to the counter to pay,lo and behold my neighbor came in to pick bread.Met me at the counter and laughed real hard.He paid for his bread and my bread(sanitary pad)i was embarrassed
Her neighbor indeed.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by clive2u(m): 12:40am On May 13, 2018
Condom, one time i ended up bringing out 1k for 10bucks vitamin c wen i went in to buy condom and foud out there were other people (big women) sittig i the chemist, and fufu in light waterproof

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by pocohantas(f): 12:40am On May 13, 2018
gozie112:

Hanty u can lie oo,, condom no get size,,it expand

So, what does the extra-large (XL) signify?
I'm new to this, teach me...o ye veteran smiley

2 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by makydebbie(f): 12:44am On May 13, 2018
pocohantas:
Nothing, underwears and sanitary pads when I was younger.

I went to Shoprite one day and saw so many cute condoms on display. I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to buy them. I picked three different colours without giving it a second thought. The cashier kept stealing glances, it was quite uncomfortable.

I got home and decided to go through my purchase, that's when I saw I bought xtra-large. Didn't know they have different sizes, I thought it expands to whatever size. Anyway, I learnt something and I also got to know why the guy at the counter kept looking at me grin

Hahahaha grin grin
Crazy I swear. grin grin

I went to buy post pill and the woman gave me Jehova witness pamphlet with it. That day was embarrassing ehn. grin

5 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by NaijaElba(m): 12:45am On May 13, 2018
kehinde1588:
I hate buying condom where there are many people. I won't be able to pronounce it well self

Next time say CD
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by kuipid(m): 12:47am On May 13, 2018
Reeberry:
Her neighbor indeed.
If u know u know cool
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by kuipid(m): 12:48am On May 13, 2018
makydebbie:

Hahahaha grin grin
Crazy I swear. grin grin

I went to buy post pill and the woman gave me Jehova witness pamphlet with it. That day was embarrassing ehn. grin
�������� cheesy cheesy

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Macdav(m): 12:48am On May 13, 2018
Sugar97:
grin grin that was then, not anymore. Buying sanitary pads used to be the toughest job in the world for me, especially if the shop attendant was a guy. grin

Now jungle don mature!! I can relate.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by pocohantas(f): 12:50am On May 13, 2018
makydebbie:

Hahahaha grin grin
Crazy I swear. grin grin

Hahaha. Pamphlet kwa?
I'm sure you didn't go back there again.

Y'know I just stood up from my bed to go check on my stash, two is missing...Make day break first.

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by makydebbie(f): 12:53am On May 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Hahaha. Pamphlet kwa?
I'm sure you didn't go back there again.

Y'know I just stood up from my bed to go check on my stash, two is missing...Make day break first.

I didn't go there again. grin

You get younger brother for house? That's the main suspect. grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by makydebbie(f): 12:55am On May 13, 2018
kuipid:

�������� cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 12:58am On May 13, 2018
GrammarCheck:
Lubricant
Not Mobil other Oando o!

You select KY Jelly or Durex lubricant gel, everyone knows what you want to use it for and give you side eyes.

No o, I want to use it to shave my legs. World people cannot mind dia business.

Now I just jejeje buy online and select discreet delivery

I still get mine at the pharmacy. Anal don't care!

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by dannlukas(m): 12:58am On May 13, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol
You don't have to buy them at the same place na, you can buy each at a different place cheesy

U won't understand... Buying D garri is d main Ishh. D seller won't assume u want to make eba wt #50 garri, except u want to start explaining rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Youngzedd(m): 1:00am On May 13, 2018
Kuli kuli and sugar cain.

I do try to buy sugar cain some times but kuli kuli hehehe no way! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by chukzyfcbb: 1:01am On May 13, 2018
In the varsity, I remember following my friend to a chemist store. He wanted to buy a sex drug enhancer, the attendants were girls and they were just laughing silently, I couldn't stand it I had to leave him and go outside coz other people too were there.

As for buying PADs, I have done that severally and I didn't find anything awkward despite being a guy. In fact I felt more like Mr Caring at the store, lol
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 1:11am On May 13, 2018
pocohantas:

I went to Shoprite one day and saw so many cute condoms on display. I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to buy them. I picked three different colours without giving it a second thought. The cashier kept stealing glances, it was quite uncomfortable.

I got home and decided to go through my purchase, that's when I saw I bought xtra-large. Didn't know they have different sizes, I thought it expands to whatever size. Anyway, I learnt something and I also got to know why the guy at the counter kept looking at me grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 1:22am On May 13, 2018
makydebbie:

Hahahaha grin grin
Crazy I swear. grin grin

Hmm! WWE RAW fan.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by pocohantas(f): 1:27am On May 13, 2018
makydebbie:

I didn't go there again. grin

You get younger brother for house? That's the main suspect. grin

Yea, I have one... cheesy
I will look for it carefully in the morning. Make I no go accuse person falsely.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by pocohantas(f): 1:28am On May 13, 2018
chisco82:

Don't worry, it has been years.
I bought them outta curiosity grin grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by makydebbie(f): 1:39am On May 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Yea, I have one... cheesy
I will look for it carefully in the morning. Make I no go accuse person falsely.
Lol, sure dear.
Happy mothers day from Ghana. kiss
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by makydebbie(f): 1:41am On May 13, 2018
chisco82:

Hmm! WWE RAW fan.. grin grin grin
I bought the pill for my neighbors brother's cousin sister. It's not me I swear. grin

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by pocohantas(f): 1:49am On May 13, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, sure dear.
Happy mothers day from Ghana. kiss

Ahnahn, una own just reach?
Thanks dear. We would get there... cheesy
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by makydebbie(f): 1:50am On May 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Ahnahn, una own just reach?
Thanks dear. We would get there... cheesy
Yes lol, today is our own.

Sure dear, Amen. kiss
Goodnight sis.

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by MetaPhysical: 2:00am On May 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The most important thing is for you to get your PVC and vote out the present failed government of President Muhammadu Buhari

Restructuring ranks first. Join the voice

2 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by funtomiee(f): 2:48am On May 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Ahh. I really don't know. But since it's eaten with garri, I guess it's protein.
Lol laff wan kil me die. U be scam be whining ur sef. Abeg shif make i pass
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 3:00am On May 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Nothing.

I know your own must be BRA since your name is already kimBRAa yeah?
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 3:10am On May 13, 2018
pocohantas:

you must really be vertically challenged down there bro��less than 5inches�����
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by semyman: 3:32am On May 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The most important thing is for you to get your PVC and vote out the present failed government of President Muhammadu Buhari
Because he has exposed your looting and the looting of your kinsmen? Crime does not pay, repent, hell is real
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 4:02am On May 13, 2018
Liliyann:
I still remember the look I was given the day I wanted to buy Postinor I prefer buying it far from my street to avoid gossip.

Abbortion expert spotted!

2 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by hermesprogidy(m): 4:05am On May 13, 2018
nothing really. But I recall the day I requested for xtra large condoms and the female attendant looked at me like "you say Wetin?" mehn!!! was I embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by donemitex1: 5:18am On May 13, 2018
Ashawo oshi
ashjay001:
I, actually, love buying condoms, from those churchy ladiestongue

Esp, when dey don't av my specsgrin

Having to describe what I want(ribbed, contoured n dottedgrin)

Their expressions ehnshocked Omo esu leleyi o(ds one, no devil pikin o)gringringrin

I just, love buying condoms from ladies. Their discomfort, when I reject their available brand n go into d advantages of my brand, a joy to beholdgrin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 5:36am On May 13, 2018
Liliyann:
I still remember the look I was given the day I wanted to buy Postinor I prefer buying it far from my street to avoid gossip.

Hahaa, our society shaa, even when they don't know what you want to do with it o, do they know if you're married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Buy From Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria. / My Experience With UBA Bank. (must Read!!!!!!!) / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.