Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled (44743 Views)

This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / 11 Of The Biggest Production Cars That Was Unveiled In 2018 / Man Matches His Rolls Royce To His Turban & Dressing In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Alejoc(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2018
Real definition of high and mighty!
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Krafty006: 1:27pm On May 12, 2018
naso

1 Like

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by mrnairaland1(m): 1:30pm On May 12, 2018
King Obateru Obat, I think we will first see this in Ondo State.
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Sardauna24(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please is it the same god that this wealthy Middle Eastern Sheikhs and Nigerian Almajiris worship?
Yes we worship thesame god i.e Almighty ALLAH(S.W.T) nd they are our brothers.

1 Like

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Reelmii: 1:43pm On May 12, 2018
hmmmm, God please pick my call, I want to ride this car before u come, I dont want my pple to use my money to do ROLLS ROYCE coffin for me . I want to ride it first please God
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Reelmii: 1:46pm On May 12, 2018
Sardauna24:
Yes we worship thesame god i.e Almighty ALLAH(S.W.T) nd they are our brothers.
see as y u dey claim brother, u are brothers in quran not in wealth

1 Like

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by charlesazeh(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2018
oya chi is your husband davido at home? pls call him now.....New car don land and he need to be the first young artist to buy am...oya call am sharp sharp.. grin
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by sulasa07(m): 1:59pm On May 12, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Arab money dt can shotup d mouth of PROPHET MOHAMMED S.A.W
There were a lot of rich disciples of the Prophet, so stop shitting ur pant.

1 Like

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2018
sulasa07:

There were a lot of rich disciples of the Prophet, so stop shitting ur pant.
chukwu abiama piwa gi mkpuru amu
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by profbayo: 2:03pm On May 12, 2018
Perfectdanny:
Nobody will tell me to send bullhari to daura come 2019.
you be mumu,so sending Buhari back ti Daura will make u afford a Royce ...foolishness they smell for ur body.
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by DonCandido(f): 2:03pm On May 12, 2018
Perfectdanny:
Nobody will tell me to send bullhari to daura come 2019.

"1 like"

Just manage it like that, okay?

1 Like

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by lereinter(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2018
one US dollar is approximately 37.5 saudi riyald

saudi just like nigeria are both countries that pick money from the ground not that they have inventors or great scientist

nig leaders
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 12, 2018
MDsambo:

In what way does this thread concern Buhari?
if the guy answer this question, abeg tag me.

I really want see em response.

2 Likes

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Ayobami7(m): 2:23pm On May 12, 2018
Money
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by VFLMazta: 2:31pm On May 12, 2018
MDsambo:

Anything for the likes.
Even talking of topic
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by fastlane84: 2:36pm On May 12, 2018
where Mopha own nah
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 12, 2018
madridguy:
Hypocrite Sheikhs full Arab, they will never spend their money to help humanity.

God bless the American billionaires more and more.

Wtf. Never thought of that. You have a point though.
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Temysteve(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2018
ProfEinstein:
The kind money these Arab guys get eee, even dangote go humble for there side shocked
empty barrel make the loudest noise.
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by shortgun(m): 2:38pm On May 12, 2018
This is how rich some families in the South would have been if not for the cancerous Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by wingmanII: 2:50pm On May 12, 2018
Ugly. Poor aesthetics
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by NWgraphics(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please is it the same god that this wealthy Middle Eastern Sheikhs and Nigerian Almajiris worship?

is it the same God that humble Roman Catholics and potopoto Biafra worship
bombaclart find the meaning.

1 Like

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by phpfx(m): 2:58pm On May 12, 2018
Xionez:
Hell nah...
The 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Ghost is a beauty...especially in Purple

I don die....see motor!!
shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by denjjy(m): 3:06pm On May 12, 2018
" he reportedly paid 2.4 million Saudi Riyals ($639,876) to become one of the first
Cullinan owners. That’s a whooping sum of
N230,355,360 in Nigerian Naira."

Getting outside the country, our Naira is so weak and useless. I pity this country called Nigeria alot

1 Like

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Sardauna24(m): 3:06pm On May 12, 2018
Reelmii:
see as y u dey claim brother, u are brothers in quran not in wealth
We are equal brothers in everything.
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by bitingcool: 3:07pm On May 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

E reach to ask
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:21pm On May 12, 2018
Davido where art thou?
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by sulasa07(m): 3:28pm On May 12, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
chukwu abiama piwa gi mkpuru amu
Telhas Teeze,Ya Sharmouta,Kol Khara,Ya Khara
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Amoto94(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2018
madridguy:
Hypocrite Sheikhs full Arab, they will never spend their money to help humanity.

God bless the American billionaires more and more.
Say what you know man.
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by madridguy(m): 3:42pm On May 12, 2018
Educate me then.

Amoto94:
Say what you know man.
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by kmaster007: 3:59pm On May 12, 2018
Dino suld com and see dis
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Dearlord(m): 4:38pm On May 12, 2018
All is well
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2018
Horlaidex:
shocked
I'll definitely get there ��
that's Arab money right there....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) / See The Stunning 2020 Toyota Highlander / How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.