Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled (44748 Views)

This 24-karat Gold Bike Is More Expensive Than A Brand New Rolls-royce Cullinan / 11 Of The Biggest Production Cars That Was Unveiled In 2018 / Man Matches His Rolls Royce To His Turban & Dressing In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by AutoJoshNIG: 12:08pm On May 12, 2018
Yesterday morning, the internet was flooded with the unveiling of the almighty Rolls Royce Cullinan. Reports have it that a Sheikh have already gotten his piece of pie delivered even before it was officially unveiled. Where is that guy that said money isn’t a powerful weapon that can break rules?

Almuraba reports a sheikh has already taken delivery of the model. It as well appears that the Cullinan was delivered ahead of the official unveiling as the site says the sheikh had to agree not to post pictures of the car until after its debut. Regardless, he reportedly paid 2.4 million Saudi Riyals ($639,876) to become one of the first Cullinan owners. That’s a whooping sum of N230,355,360 in Nigerian Naira.

Let’s see who’ll be the first to get it down to Nigeria. When it comes to cars, Nigerians no dey carry last.

Let’s take a wild guess. Will we first see it in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt or Delta state?

https://autojosh.com/sheikh-has-his-rolls-royce-cullinan-delivered-ahead-unveiling/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by cantok(m): 12:09pm On May 12, 2018
Money talks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 12, 2018
Nobody will tell me to send bullhari to daura come 2019.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Horlaidex(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2018
shocked
I'll definitely get there ��

3 Likes

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by MDsambo: 12:20pm On May 12, 2018
Perfectdanny:

Anything for the likes.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 12, 2018
MDsambo:

Anything for the likes.

I can see that likes put food on your table but it doesn't put on mine.

Always mind your business bro you'll live long.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by MDsambo: 12:43pm On May 12, 2018
Perfectdanny:

I can see that likes put food on your table but it doesn't put on mine.
Always mind your business bro you'll live long.
In what way does this thread concern Buhari?

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by MDsambo: 12:43pm On May 12, 2018
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by NwaAmaikpe: 1:11pm On May 12, 2018
shocked

Please is it the same god that this wealthy Middle Eastern Sheikhs and Nigerian Almajiris worship?

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by ProfEinstein: 1:12pm On May 12, 2018
The kind money these Arab guys get eee, even dangote go humble for there side shocked

17 Likes

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by cbngov01(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2018
Dino Melaiye....thats if prison and d police allow him rest grin

6 Likes

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Felixalex(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2018
Vanity upon vanity!!!!

But even your golf 3 is vanity too.

May God give me d money to be able to afford this type of vanity... Amen!

34 Likes

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by SalamRushdie: 1:14pm On May 12, 2018
Are you sure of this story ? That looks like the same unit used at the unveil ooo
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Spar7tan(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2018
Money speaking.

God bless my hustle,

God punish poverty.
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by shamecurls(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2018
The fear of the Emirates is the beginning of wisdom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2018
Arab money dt can shotup d mouth of PROPHET MOHAMMED S.A.W

11 Likes

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Queenext: 1:15pm On May 12, 2018
This is beyond to be called "car"... This is a god...
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by drips8(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2018
Arab money

Oil money

1 Like

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Tolzeal(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2018
I honestly don’t feel the Car Outlook... I’m sure I've seen some nicer RR than this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Xionez(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2018
Hell nah...
The 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom is a beauty...especially in Purple

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by loomer: 1:16pm On May 12, 2018
why Una no go dey spend like that. when them use the most expensive hotel do prison for some of una
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by kabawa(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2018
Wow that's great,
Fatties don first buy one already for cownu grin
Fatty amaka grin

1 Like

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by porshnuel: 1:16pm On May 12, 2018
MDsambo:

Anything for the likes.

just shut d fuckup

for buhari hit share

for goat hit like

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by espn(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2018
We don hear
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by hardbody: 1:16pm On May 12, 2018
Dino Melaye will order it from wherever he is. Wana bet?
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Abudu2000(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2018
K

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 12, 2018
this car is useless... i expected better from rolls royce
Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 12, 2018
An interior view would have been more appropriate.
Externally, looks like most other rolls Royce

3 Likes

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by shamecurls(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2018
Perfectdanny:

5%

4 Likes

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by holluwai(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2018
Those dudes in the Middle East ain’t playing men!

1 Like

Re: A Sheikh Had His Rolls Royce Cullinan Delivered Even Before It Was Unveiled by madridguy(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2018
Hypocrite Sheikhs full Arab, they will never spend their money to help humanity.

God bless the American billionaires more and more.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Innoson Supplies 10 Vehicles To Kogi State Government (Photos) / How To Avoid The Common Honda Ball Joint Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.